- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-08-01
- Last connection: 2019-06-21
- illumos gate (Developer, 2019-06-13)
- 12:04 PM illumos gate Bug #11460: logadm docmd() can't handle too much on stderr
- This bug can be reproduced with:...
- 06:50 PM illumos gate Bug #11460 (Closed): logadm docmd() can't handle too much on stderr
- As described at https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-3772, logadm:
1. Creates a pipe for child stderr
2. Forks a child ...
- 01:55 PM illumos gate Feature #11355 (New): zfs create needs dry-run
- There are times when we need to know the amount of space that a volume with refreservation=auto will reserve ahead of...
- 08:01 PM illumos gate Bug #11308 (New): zfs_receive_to_encrypted uses log_must_busy
- While porting a fix to zfsonlinux, I learned about @log_must_busy@ . I went to see if we had such a thing in illumos...
- 09:38 PM illumos gate Bug #9318: vol_volsize_to_reservation does not account for raidz skip blocks
While running baseline tests, I repeatedly hit zfs-on-zfs deadlock in some tests. I disabled those tes...
- 07:41 PM illumos gate Bug #11245: zfstest rename_dirs_001_pos RENAME_DIRS is undefined
- As John mentions, ripping this test out is the wrong approach.
- 02:32 PM illumos gate Bug #11245: zfstest rename_dirs_001_pos RENAME_DIRS is undefined
- illumos lacks any history of what RENAME_DIRS used to be....
- 02:27 PM illumos gate Bug #11245 (New): zfstest rename_dirs_001_pos RENAME_DIRS is undefined
- rename_dirs_001_pos contains the following after stripping comments:...
- 07:40 PM illumos gate Bug #11237 (New): zvol_volsize_to_reservation is too pessimistic with small block sizes
- While testing the fix for bug 9318, I noticed that the calculated refresevation with ashift=9 and volblocksize=512 wa...
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #9318 (In Progress): vol_volsize_to_reservation does not account for raidz skip blocks
Also available in: Atom