- Login: ip1981
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-09-29
- Last connection: 2015-06-19
- 07:16 PM illumos gate Bug #5956: orientate is not a word
- I love illumos for lessons of English :-)
- 05:39 PM illumos gate Bug #5798: fexecve() needed per POSIX 2008
- 06:41 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #5240: Update CMake to 188.8.131.52
- 08:53 PM illumos gate Bug #5289 (New): index_t type may break third-party software
- @index_t@ type may break third-party software because some projects declare @index_t@ type on its own. Sometimes - in...
- 11:10 AM illumos gate Feature #5247: illumos should provide static libc library (libc.a)
- https://github.com/ip1981/kopensolaris-glibc ;-)
- 10:56 AM illumos gate Feature #5247: illumos should provide static libc library (libc.a)
- Also AFAIK libc_pic.a does not include all symbols from libc.so, only one used by ld.so, nd it is quite fragile
- 10:49 AM illumos gate Feature #5247: illumos should provide static libc library (libc.a)
- What about libsocket etc? What about stable kernel<->userspace ABI?
See for example https://illumos.org/issues/371...
- 06:20 PM illumos gate Feature #4923: want preadv and pwritev
- Please, whatever you do, don't break existing syscalls.
- 03:27 PM illumos gate Bug #4720 (New): vhangup returns int
- According to implementation (and in opposite to manpage), prototype of vhangup is @int vhangup(void)@, *not* @void vh...
- 09:38 PM illumos gate Bug #4555: macro side-effects with /usr/include/libelf.h
- Why not just remove support for pre-ANSI C with those macros ?
Also available in: Atom