- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAQEAwG4jv0XmhD0apmdDzUDqDnl3cSWlUOspZwLFdGSE3/pXwTgDQ5L7VO+kNhFrrLqxEz2UfDFwKIFmzklT3gW/d6rheR8Xu+xrZq7VxNklb7wjJYxWNFgmDwO++Z9w+tlU4EqRNMZZ3EmxOGVwjHwV6pFsx2D+JKd1SsjE+AU9Bg1jtQnBomvpVpHtXMCSAgFtqyoEuXTjcGN+FICCqZLlc2K4egkPrzxWci13JoSc/+AChDxDiiSyQ2jK2cEztSkVvKE6McxylYM9Y8BScVGGhlF/38YWCe+EJOGCnW0li8t6FFS4+V1FIi5jb8MaTTeI2I/qmfyKsNshNleQYCWzZQ== arne
- Registered on: 2011-10-01
- Last connection: 2015-05-01
Reported issues: 13
- 07:14 AM illumos gate Bug #5914 (New): pipe generates inodes with ino > 4G
- The pipe() syscall generates inode pairs with an arbitrary inode number. This number is simply generated by increment...
- 02:12 PM illumos gate Feature #3233: zfs send should be receivable on other filesystems
- We've rewritten the code substantially and tested for quite some time.It works pretty well, but has a few known esote...
- 10:17 AM illumos gate Bug #5269: zpool import slow
- The latest version is here:
Please also check the mail...
- 09:25 AM illumos gate Bug #5704 (Closed): libzfs can only handle 255 file descriptors
- libzfs uses fopen(), at least in libzfs_init(). If there are more than 255 filedescriptors open, fopen() will fail un...
- 06:59 AM illumos gate Bug #5269: zpool import slow
- Not yet. There is a solution, but it still needs rigorous testing. I hope to get around to it in the next few weeks.
- 09:19 AM illumos gate Bug #5269 (Closed): zpool import slow
- When importing a pool (at boot or with zpool import) with many filesystem, the process can take minutes. It doesn't m...
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Bug #4322 (New): ZFS deadlock on dp_config_rwlock
- We encountered a deadlocked zfs and have been able to take a crash dump. From all threads the 3 below seem to be the ...
- 02:52 PM illumos gate Bug #3869 (Resolved): tcp anon port calculation wrong
- If tcp_largest_anon_port gets tuned down from the default of 65536, some percentage of all source ports for outgoing ...
- 02:02 PM illumos gate Bug #3508 (Resolved): NFS4 data corruption (client side)
- When writing to a file, from time to time some data don't make it to the server. Instead, a hole is left in the file....
- 12:30 PM illumos gate Feature #3248: There should be a way to exclude a pool from import at boot
- great, works as described, thanks!
Also available in: Atom