- Login: sensille
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAQEAwG4jv0XmhD0apmdDzUDqDnl3cSWlUOspZwLFdGSE3/pXwTgDQ5L7VO+kNhFrrLqxEz2UfDFwKIFmzklT3gW/d6rheR8Xu+xrZq7VxNklb7wjJYxWNFgmDwO++Z9w+tlU4EqRNMZZ3EmxOGVwjHwV6pFsx2D+JKd1SsjE+AU9Bg1jtQnBomvpVpHtXMCSAgFtqyoEuXTjcGN+FICCqZLlc2K4egkPrzxWci13JoSc/+AChDxDiiSyQ2jK2cEztSkVvKE6McxylYM9Y8BScVGGhlF/38YWCe+EJOGCnW0li8t6FFS4+V1FIi5jb8MaTTeI2I/qmfyKsNshNleQYCWzZQ== arne
- Registered on: 2011-10-01
- Last connection: 2021-08-18
- 06:40 AM illumos gate Bug #14025: ipnet sniffing leaks promisc mode
- It also looks like the netstack is referenced after it has been released in the ipnet_promisc path.
- 02:56 PM illumos gate Bug #14025 (New): ipnet sniffing leaks promisc mode
- When using tcpdump on an ipnet interface, after termination the physical interface still stays in PROMISC mode. This ...
- 08:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12391 (New): Kernel latencies for bound threads
- We've recently seen massive problems with network outages of several seconds to 20 minutes. It turns out this is due ...
- 01:05 PM illumos gate Bug #10152 (Closed): bge debugging always on
- 11:42 AM illumos gate Bug #8249 (New): NFSv4 race condition in delegations/open
- When 2 clients want to do a setattr on a file simultaneously, one might fail with EIO. The trace for this client look...
- 01:47 PM illumos gate Bug #7378 (In Progress): exported_lock held during nfs4 compound processing
- Traditionally, rfs4_compound() holds a read lock on exported_lock during the processing of the compound request. The ...
- 06:37 PM illumos gate Bug #7341: Pool halt due to checksum error after reboot
- I think the problem is quite simple: Before a buffer gets modified, it is released from l2arc via arc_release. This m...
- 01:23 PM illumos gate Bug #7341 (New): Pool halt due to checksum error after reboot
- We encountered a suspended pool after reboot.
Short summary: persistent l2arc provided an old checksum for a L0-sp...
- 12:14 PM illumos gate Bug #7190: e1000g receive DMA addresses out of sync
- As a workaround, we're currently testing the following patch:...
- 07:56 AM illumos gate Bug #7190 (New): e1000g receive DMA addresses out of sync
- After a network failover the network interface stopped working. Packets got received with several seconds to minutes ...
Also available in: Atom