- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAQEAwG4jv0XmhD0apmdDzUDqDnl3cSWlUOspZwLFdGSE3/pXwTgDQ5L7VO+kNhFrrLqxEz2UfDFwKIFmzklT3gW/d6rheR8Xu+xrZq7VxNklb7wjJYxWNFgmDwO++Z9w+tlU4EqRNMZZ3EmxOGVwjHwV6pFsx2D+JKd1SsjE+AU9Bg1jtQnBomvpVpHtXMCSAgFtqyoEuXTjcGN+FICCqZLlc2K4egkPrzxWci13JoSc/+AChDxDiiSyQ2jK2cEztSkVvKE6McxylYM9Y8BScVGGhlF/38YWCe+EJOGCnW0li8t6FFS4+V1FIi5jb8MaTTeI2I/qmfyKsNshNleQYCWzZQ== arne
- Registered on: 2011-10-01
- Last connection: 2015-09-22
Reported issues: 20
- 06:30 AM illumos gate Feature #6265 (New): speed up mount/umount
- Currently all mounts are managed in a linked list. On mount and umount, this list has to be searched sequentially. If...
- 06:35 PM illumos gate Feature #3525: Persistent L2ARC
- This is a really interesting feature which seems to be nearly done. Is it still being worked on? If not, are the any ...
- 10:36 AM illumos gate Bug #6260 (New): md doesn't unload properly
- We encountered the following panic:...
- 06:58 AM illumos gate Bug #6256: mptsas: deadlock in mptsas_handle_topo_change
- The ddi_taskq_wait has been added with...
- 06:44 AM illumos gate Bug #6256 (New): mptsas: deadlock in mptsas_handle_topo_change
- We encountered a hanging mptsas driver, stuck at...
- 08:39 AM illumos gate Bug #6253 (Closed): F_GETLK doesn't always return lock owner
- Issue #6225 describes a scenario where fcntl(F_GETLK) returns F_UNLCK even though F_SETLK declines the lock. This bas...
- 08:02 AM illumos gate Bug #6220 (Closed): memleak in l2arc on debug build
- 5408 introduced a memleak in l2arc, namely the member b_thawed gets leaked when an arc_hdr is realloced from full to ...
- 08:35 AM illumos gate Bug #6214 (Closed): zpools going south
- There have been several reports of zpools that couldn't be imported anymore. We also had one incident here. The commo...
- 08:12 AM illumos gate Bug #5981 (Closed): Deadlock in dmu_objset_find_dp
- When dmu_objset_find_dp gets called with a read lock held, it fans out the work to the task queue. Each task in turn ...
- 07:14 AM illumos gate Bug #5914 (New): pipe generates inodes with ino > 4G
- The pipe() syscall generates inode pairs with an arbitrary inode number. This number is simply generated by increment...
Also available in: Atom