- SSH Key: ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAQEAwG4jv0XmhD0apmdDzUDqDnl3cSWlUOspZwLFdGSE3/pXwTgDQ5L7VO+kNhFrrLqxEz2UfDFwKIFmzklT3gW/d6rheR8Xu+xrZq7VxNklb7wjJYxWNFgmDwO++Z9w+tlU4EqRNMZZ3EmxOGVwjHwV6pFsx2D+JKd1SsjE+AU9Bg1jtQnBomvpVpHtXMCSAgFtqyoEuXTjcGN+FICCqZLlc2K4egkPrzxWci13JoSc/+AChDxDiiSyQ2jK2cEztSkVvKE6McxylYM9Y8BScVGGhlF/38YWCe+EJOGCnW0li8t6FFS4+V1FIi5jb8MaTTeI2I/qmfyKsNshNleQYCWzZQ== arne
- Registered on: 2011-10-01
- Last connection: 2014-03-04
Reported issues: 11
- 06:59 am illumos gate Bug #5269: zpool import slow
- Not yet. There is a solution, but it still needs rigorous testing. I hope to get around to it in the next few weeks.
- 09:19 am illumos gate Bug #5269 (New): zpool import slow
- When importing a pool (at boot or with zpool import) with many filesystem, the process can take minutes. It doesn't m...
- 03:26 pm illumos gate Bug #4322 (New): ZFS deadlock on dp_config_rwlock
- We encountered a deadlocked zfs and have been able to take a crash dump. From all threads the 3 below seem to be the ...
- 02:52 pm illumos gate Bug #3869 (Resolved): tcp anon port calculation wrong
- If tcp_largest_anon_port gets tuned down from the default of 65536, some percentage of all source ports for outgoing ...
- 02:02 pm illumos gate Bug #3508 (Resolved): NFS4 data corruption (client side)
- When writing to a file, from time to time some data don't make it to the server. Instead, a hole is left in the file....
- 12:30 pm illumos gate Feature #3248: There should be a way to exclude a pool from import at boot
- great, works as described, thanks!
- 01:37 pm illumos gate Feature #3248 (Closed): There should be a way to exclude a pool from import at boot
- I'd like to exclude a pool from import on every boot, even after an unclean shutdown. Exporting the pool before shutd...
- 07:47 pm illumos gate Feature #3233 (New): zfs send should be receivable on other filesystems
- Currently zfs send produces send streams that are very specific to zfs. A mode should be added to generate a stream t...
- 07:40 pm illumos gate Bug #3232 (Feedback): syslogd shouldn't sync after each LOG_KERN line
- currently syslogd fdsyncs after each LOG_KERN line. This slows down the output significantly. Instead if should not s...
- 05:49 am illumos gate Bug #3189: kernel panic in ZFS test suite during hotspare_onoffline_004_neg
Also available in: Atom