- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAQEAwG4jv0XmhD0apmdDzUDqDnl3cSWlUOspZwLFdGSE3/pXwTgDQ5L7VO+kNhFrrLqxEz2UfDFwKIFmzklT3gW/d6rheR8Xu+xrZq7VxNklb7wjJYxWNFgmDwO++Z9w+tlU4EqRNMZZ3EmxOGVwjHwV6pFsx2D+JKd1SsjE+AU9Bg1jtQnBomvpVpHtXMCSAgFtqyoEuXTjcGN+FICCqZLlc2K4egkPrzxWci13JoSc/+AChDxDiiSyQ2jK2cEztSkVvKE6McxylYM9Y8BScVGGhlF/38YWCe+EJOGCnW0li8t6FFS4+V1FIi5jb8MaTTeI2I/qmfyKsNshNleQYCWzZQ== arne
- Registered on: 2011-10-01
- Last connection: 2017-05-18
Reported issues: 27
- 11:42 AM illumos gate Bug #8249 (New): NFSv4 race condition in delegations/open
- When 2 clients want to do a setattr on a file simultaneously, one might fail with EIO. The trace for this client look...
- 01:47 PM illumos gate Bug #7378 (New): exported_lock held during nfs4 compound processing
- Traditionally, rfs4_compound() holds a read lock on exported_lock during the processing of the compound request. The ...
- 06:37 PM illumos gate Bug #7341: Pool halt due to checksum error after reboot
- I think the problem is quite simple: Before a buffer gets modified, it is released from l2arc via arc_release. This m...
- 01:23 PM illumos gate Bug #7341 (New): Pool halt due to checksum error after reboot
- We encountered a suspended pool after reboot.
Short summary: persistent l2arc provided an old checksum for a L0-sp...
- 12:14 PM illumos gate Bug #7190: e1000g receive DMA addresses out of sync
- As a workaround, we're currently testing the following patch:...
- 07:56 AM illumos gate Bug #7190 (New): e1000g receive DMA addresses out of sync
- After a network failover the network interface stopped working. Packets got received with several seconds to minutes ...
- 07:38 AM illumos gate Bug #7189 (New): network failover doesn't always set LSO property
- After a network failover (mpath based) from igb to e1000g (82574) we observed malfunctioning (very slow) TCP connecti...
- 12:55 PM illumos gate Bug #6779: kernel panic in zfs_readdir shortly after mount
- The root cause is found. Chronology of the events:
1. we have an empty directory
2. the filesystem is nearly out ...
- 07:30 AM illumos gate Bug #6256: mptsas: deadlock in mptsas_handle_topo_change
I see how this fixes the deadlock. Can you please also ASSERT that the taskq really only has one thread and a...
- 07:51 AM illumos gate Bug #6395 (New): cannot tune segkpsize up
- It's not possible to tune segkpsize up, the system panics with 'startup: cannot attach segkp' due to overlapping segm...
Also available in: Atom