- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-10-13
- Last connection: 2019-09-10
- 09:32 AM illumos gate Feature #11609: Want modern Intel IMC driver
- the core files are too big (compressed version is bigger than 4MB)
I placed prtdiag.core and diskinfo.core here:
- 06:22 PM illumos gate Feature #11609: Want modern Intel IMC driver
- 02:18 PM illumos gate Feature #11609: Want modern Intel IMC driver
- the hardware is: intel core-i3
Version: Lenovo B560
- 02:14 PM illumos gate Feature #11609: Want modern Intel IMC driver
- libtopo does not work on my lenovo laptop after this changes
debug and non-debug builds
prtdiag, diskinfo, fmtopo...
- 09:12 AM Graphics/DRM Bug #8678 (New): panic due to Xorg starts
- 11:59 AM illumos gate Bug #8358: NULL pointer dereference in iprb module
- Evil Igor said you need also additional info:...
- 11:52 AM illumos gate Bug #8358 (New): NULL pointer dereference in iprb module
- 08:24 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1034: panic with b148 hment_remove() missing in hash table
- 11:19 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7916 (Resolved): openexr required
- Some porting process needs to link OpenEXR library,
but existing package was build by old compiler (?)
and as the r...
- 03:03 PM illumos gate Bug #7914 (Closed): man clock_gettime lies about the function
- The manual pages describes the function and says it is declared in time.h
but it is incorrect.
Also available in: Atom