- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 jurikm@xylabone
- Registered on: 2011-10-23
- Last connection: 2014-08-11
- 04:56 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4040: 151a8/dev Wrong library name for gnome svg loader
As root do (on a9):
/usr/bin/gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders > /usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cach...
- 07:30 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4549 (In Progress): Annotations visible on locked screen
- compiz was not updated but xscreensaver yes. For the next release I prepared newer version, I will investigate it.
- 08:24 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4059 (Resolved): oi_151a8 does not recognize an audio CD
- gvfs was obsoleted by mistake during final build of a8. And IPS was not evaluating it for update from a8 to a9 becaus...
- 08:13 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4067: Unmounting a USB drive as a user in 151a8
- Gary Mills wrote:
> It still doesn't work for me under oi_151a9. Here's the output that you wanted:
> $ profi...
- 07:59 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4040: 151a8/dev Wrong library name for gnome svg loader
- Udo Grabowski wrote:
> This is strange on a9, /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders is gone, there's a /usr/lib/gdk-pixbuf...
- 07:55 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4041 (Resolved): 151a8 Pidgin dumps core
- Fixed in a9
- 07:50 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4058 (Resolved): /hipster GNOME Connect to Server drop-down menu shows only "Custom Location"
- In a9 it is enough to do manully pkg install library/gnome/gvfs
- 08:49 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4038 (Resolved): GConf Error: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information.
- 08:47 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4100 (Resolved): GNOME panel and menus mostly empty (151a8)
- 08:44 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4067 (Resolved): Unmounting a USB drive as a user in 151a8
- Gary Mills wrote:
> After I upgraded a machine to oi_151a9, I tried inserting a USB stick. As before, it was automa...
Also available in: Atom