- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAxGgvyPAaDU3V2zPCM7AWresFSj6aWXzM1puwcsUbUIJ9eCRGlfjhmNL2mTkSTkpZslK7vYWwpO78C0PTEZpZaLVuM1oNSWzSYtuZWju4iFH0tDJvK2v65LQWhK3FyXWRmwKk12u7NZ9hY+Jao0RKmaKMNzfcf0XkJILSADKCX5YXSirmZVGjEzKpo9j2dbAHrz9euvQ+6MGB9sECz6Mk4lKS1eUg/IfHUoF3BNmNmBGRv7D9HceSzOGWEvC+GJYLFzy53PFbSMwGXswCP4G9oJ9tIlBMjLL0psZBIX34ZlgBFIHxqAhe6YuIVYowgiioiwFBjondVZ7UpDWXcWsacw== jkennedy@bender
- Registered on: 2011-11-03
- Last connection: 2018-01-12
Reported issues: 19
- 11:58 PM illumos gate Bug #9082 (New): Add ZFS performance test targeting ZIL latency
- Work by Prakash Surya.
This adds a new test to measure ZIL performance.
- A new DTrace collection script to mea...
- 04:48 PM illumos gate Bug #9076 (New): ZFS Performance test concurrency should be lowered for better latency
- Work by Stephen Blinick.
Nightly performance runs typically consist of two levels of concurrency; and both are fai...
- 11:07 PM illumos gate Bug #9004 (Closed): Some ZFS tests used files removed with 32 bit kernel
- illumos tests are failing because of the inability to do things like copy /kernel/drv/zfs into a testpool.
- 10:00 PM illumos gate Bug #8965 (Closed): zfs_acl_ls_001_pos fails due to no longer supported grep regex
- The test used `\>` to detect the end of a string, but this no longer works, so use `$` which works as well since the ...
- 10:46 PM illumos gate Bug #8204 (Closed): Makefile changes in zfstest cannot cope with empty directories
- The build will fail if, for example, after reverting a commit which could leave an empty directory.
- 08:49 PM illumos gate Bug #7629 (Closed): Fix for 7290 neglected to remove some escape sequences
- Two minor mistakes that were omitted when 7290 got upstreamed:
- mv_files_common.kshlib: \ before commands \sleep ...
- 11:45 PM illumos gate Bug #7512 (Closed): Simplify the Makefiles in zfstest
- The Makefiles in zfstest contain lots of boilerplate, and when writing tests it's common to forget or typo a Makefile...
- 03:37 PM illumos gate Bug #7358 (New): zvol_swap tests can sometimes fail due to insufficient memory
- This bug is to address the failures seen in the zvol_swap tests that led to them being disabled in 7238.
- 09:04 PM illumos gate Bug #7290 (Closed): ZFS test suite needs to control what utilities it can run
- The suite currently maintains a list of variables set to absolute paths of commands used in the suite. There are seve...
- 06:29 PM illumos gate Bug #7195 (Closed): Increase the default timeout for individual tests in zfstest
- The default timeout of 10 minutes can on occasion be exceeded in normal operation. Bump it to 30m
Also available in: Atom