- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAmqdCuYHVQrzJ+kcnt/OnDP6/EN5AH6cPjNIMiYZzIKksa8pxPsg0D0t7pL8qECqiquE7gIGAhAEuZ1JKCXjLZ4rb9g/XzkfnJVa5i0sNyO8QemQKgkDcqcCWw5l8t6mjMkTEBKCGIJ9z5OgAO2c5H9WLPxBDoQ+RGXjNWMKfOnhxjurP5T3bQXPn2RQwwbJ4P8rqGXPL35JTbYNr9/+KfUU5NSWL+2Xlj7kkHUxLKuQzrZJgx3VoVZ4FlYWWI/VrQQMigTTgtQdKIE9D8CSF+mNoLa1dE1xbwvE7IQ1FXHY2QBJAcLihseWvmviIFeXSwgZ1/trdfuNbbIkY+eAwPQ== dan@illumos-upstream-server
- Registered on: 2011-11-12
- Last connection: 2018-09-28
- 06:52 PM illumos gate Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- Review board: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/240
After publishing it, I realised I missed the f_cr -> user_cr change a...
- 06:34 PM illumos gate Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- I am creating a CR right now and will incorporate your feedback and copyright.
- 05:47 PM illumos gate Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- How about the attached patch?
Should I submit a CR?
- 05:27 PM illumos gate Bug #7483: SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- Unfortunately I don't have a network trace. This has happened just once in production.
The only information I have i...
- 11:11 AM illumos gate Bug #7483 (Closed): SMB flush on pipe triggers NULL pointer dereference in module smbsrv
- A machine sharing a ZFS dataset using the kernel SMB implementation stops with this panic:...
- 07:57 PM illumos gate Feature #6406 (New): make-zfs quick tool could have an onu-like option
- When working on zfs, the make-zfs is very helpful to reduce build time.
Having an 'onuzfs' option would be great for...
- 12:40 AM illumos gate Bug #6358 (Closed): A faulted pool with only unavailable vdevs triggers assertion failure in libzfs
- How to reproduce:
1. Create pool over one file vdev:...
- 11:34 PM illumos gate Feature #6333: ZFS should let the user specify or modify the fsid_guid of a dataset
- Alexandre Lécuyer wrote:
> The fsid_guid of a dataset is used to derive the vfs_fsid when the dataset is mounted. It...
- 09:14 PM illumos gate Bug #5906 (New): beadm destroy fails when running from live image
- When running from a live image (i.e. there is no current running boot environment), beadm will fail with "No such BE....
- 11:28 PM illumos gate Bug #4418: svc.startd crash with a long instance name and more than one dependency
- Yuri Pankov wrote:
> Hi Dan, are you still working on this issue?
I got this fix up for review: https:/...
Also available in: Atom