- Login: esproul
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA1L2VGu9V+cQe1aM7igf2222KQBRGqfHgPgSi/HPUalivlUnHG/uilhzLJEGc2r7qZXI4Krh8sG66NvyPnSOvR+bbHabzXuf0zsiXq9ktItrUcRcv0BSk0sYeZBWKKZE03Z3QqnJi7z4BZLcoofLOWEmyT6/wjS5ctP5xWj0yDKQRpuQwPozAs/zrVNWsEppJ5CGJw/B+/1HQC2OBoUucBe8dr3BWpjKb40jVSdHKSmTtmDeGiWTtERESQRUlY9dNw4va7SQ28BSDJwCfn2VK7VhpMKEDgG15zyvuGUnCC6dHeynnZJGDDq7pVSoYOo8CUONqopYGIl1FhgCI6QLWew== esproul
- Registered on: 2011-11-16
- Last connection: 2015-04-13
- 03:23 PM illumos gate Bug #6448 (Closed): Typo in byteorder man page
- byteorder(3SOCKET) lists a prototype for "ntonll" which should be "ntohll".
- 05:10 PM illumos gate Feature #6203 (New): fmtopo should be documented
- The fmtopo command is incredibly useful and powerful, but it lacks documentation and is relegated to an obscure locat...
- 02:21 PM illumos gate Feature #6143 (Closed): Want zoneadm list option for non-global zones only
- I commonly find myself needing to loop over all non-global zones to perform some sort of operation, e.g....
- 07:56 PM illumos gate Bug #5875: psignal and psiginfo should not be exposed in environments prior to POSIX 2008
- Since the functions actually come from siginfo.h, and not directly from signal.h, I'm wondering if they need to move ...
- 02:14 PM illumos gate Bug #5875: psignal and psiginfo should not be exposed in environments prior to POSIX 2008
- The issue description should read, "psignal and psiginfo need to be wrapped...", not the whole of siginfo.h.
- 02:05 PM illumos gate Bug #5875: psignal and psiginfo should not be exposed in environments prior to POSIX 2008
- Also, as part of this fix, the signal_h libc test should be expanded to cover these functions, and the siginfo_t stru...
- 01:57 PM illumos gate Bug #5875 (New): psignal and psiginfo should not be exposed in environments prior to POSIX 2008
- This issue grew out of work to make these functions compliant with POSIX 2008 (Issue #5863). According to Garrett, s...
- 02:06 PM illumos gate Bug #5863: psiginfo arguments should be const
- During review, the issue of testing compliance for psiginfo and psignal was raised. During said testing, we realized...
- 01:51 PM illumos gate Bug #5863: psiginfo arguments should be const
- I should add that this tripped me up when trying to build Apache Trafficserver, which expects psiginfo to use const. ...
- 01:46 PM illumos gate Bug #5863 (Closed): psiginfo arguments should be const
- According to POSIX, psiginfo's arguments should all be specified as const, but ours does not. From "usr/src/head/sig...
Also available in: Atom