- Login: dwmw2
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2011-11-20
- Last connection: 2012-04-16
- 01:17 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1871: time() returns zero (and occasionally 1 or 2)
- FWIW this is happening in Solaris 11 too. It's CR7121035 and seems to be mostly ignored there too.
- 02:32 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1871: time() returns zero (and occasionally 1 or 2)
- It seems that gettimeofday() does the same thing for the seconds field, but µs look sane. This debugging output print...
- 10:59 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1881 (Closed): 'name' field of 'struct option' has incorrect type.
- The 'name' field should be a 'const char *', but is actually a 'char *'
This leads to compiler warnings, for examp...
- 11:25 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1871 (Closed): time() returns zero (and occasionally 1 or 2)
- Debugging a timeout issue with the OpenConnect VPN client, I have observed time(NULL) repeatedly returning zero or sm...
- 05:46 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1861 (Closed): Boot failure in Linux KVM
- My OpenIndiana VM, running in KVM in Linux, only seems to boot about one time in ten.
Usually it gets about this f...
Also available in: Atom