- Login: patrickdk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2011-12-09
- Last connection: 2015-03-28
- 03:37 AM illumos gate Bug #5413: Change bcrypt default hash format
updated webrev, lint/cstyle clean.
- 06:49 PM illumos gate Bug #5413 (New): Change bcrypt default hash format
- This patch changes the bcrypt default hash generation format from 2a to 2b as a follow up to openbsd changes.
- 09:38 PM illumos gate Bug #5301 (New): LargeBlock Support lock/semaphore race issue
- I have been shuffling my data around to play with 1M blocks, and have noticed writes getting hung up in kernel space,...
- 08:13 PM illumos gate Feature #4621: support newer (bugfixed) bcrypt version
- Add test vectors.
Diff isn't good. posted to webrev.
- 04:48 AM illumos gate Feature #4621 (Feedback): support newer (bugfixed) bcrypt version
- Attached patch.
- 06:39 PM illumos gate Bug #4175 (Resolved): BNX driver vlan/mtu fix
- The bnx closed source driver doesn't allocate enough space for packets with vlan headers. The amount of space allocat...
- 12:35 PM illumos gate Feature #3890: New deduplication hash algorithm
- This is why there is fletcher hashing available, and at a normal rate of gigabytes per second per cpu core, it's more...
- 01:47 AM illumos gate Bug #3532: Aborted zfs recv causes NULL pointer kernel panic
- I'll attempt to see what kind of things will cause it. In this case, it was moving a zvol from an existing location t...
- 02:55 PM illumos gate Bug #3532 (New): Aborted zfs recv causes NULL pointer kernel panic
- Aborting a zfs recv operation is causing the system to panic. This was easily reproduced, 5 out of 5 times. Running i...
- 03:36 AM illumos gate Bug #3435 (Feedback): nfssrv causes bad mutex crash
- Ah, that is the case, I had used the posted patch, but the attached patch is different.
Also available in: Atom