- Login: Jean-Pierre
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAwJfXrMP7D31RR55ygm71+/HedA5k0B6KPB70Q4pB054Gweu3FY43Y6NN4F0v93hD9zEGRZSj25OVIir1gmvrax3mbI5IQhmvZH3/QXmWk3ZTBivb+xWxziOGphnxfmK0lbcbeas5bUOVR9URT7M5Wpw/atYPcD9GvuFfSBjyjQntOmjQeQuHiCNz/vy3dQh2fx+oxUyk+ImnAvkgIbbPQHhrwBFDN0PoR9IJPbLIGrOVpP6yGNzsOxt08I/ORPrJBoe+6z2YbGYuk9oUN9RcpJYowxqC3/K3bRf/f7qowcQG7TvweRPTaRl7QMDgJ6/xq3JKm54l1Hv+1x+ivRkLYw== linux@dimension
- Registered on: 2012-01-07
- Last connection: 2020-05-24
- 06:29 AM illumos gate Bug #12782: GRUB should pass pool and vdev GUIDs in $ZFS-BOOTFS
- What is the syntax of what has to be inserted into $ZFS-BOOTFS (or presumably into the kernel$ menu line, unless some...
- 06:23 AM illumos gate Feature #11781: Could we get away with defining MAXNAMLEN to be 255 instead of 512 in dirent.h?
- > 2. Almost every operating system in use today at all uses a value of 255. MacOS X, OS/2, Solaris, FreeBSD, AIX, HPU...
- 12:05 PM illumos gate Feature #10534: uts: update usbdevs
- I see you rejected the patch I proposed to uftdi_dsd.c in the referenced #10550
Is there a special reason ?
- 03:37 PM illumos gate Support #10550 (Closed): Support for FTDI FT230XQ interface
- The RFXCOM USB Transceivers cannot be used just because the vendor/product id used is not recognized by the usbftdi d...
- 07:54 AM illumos gate Bug #10319 (New): Uninitialized var used in /bin/ld
- In update_osym() from src/cmd/sgs/libld/common/update.c (part of /bin/ld), the variable edata_abs may be used without...
- 02:59 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9622: Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- This is with the latest OpenIndiana Hipster (may 2018)
- 02:25 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9622 (New): Installer does not ask for keyboard layout
- The installer defaults to US keyboard layout and does not ask for the actual one any more.
This leaves the user wi...
- 06:28 AM illumos gate Bug #8684: illumos disables a working USB controller
- I can confirm the issue on a different motherboard (Dell) with a similar CPU (AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processo...
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #7642 (Closed): loader: gptzfsboot i386_zfs_probe can hung the boot
- On a computer, I cannot boot the latest Hipster installation (Oct 2016) from USB. As another computer can boot normal...
- 04:48 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #7308: Read/Write Support for USB NTFS/exFAT/HFS+ formatted devices
- AFAIK What is currently missing is the ability to mount an NTFS device hot plugged-in. Such devices do not appear in ...
Also available in: Atom