- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIPYqvZWdGwDZ/+ZKDW8MboLKL8UPTyrUf8KAjg4X3DgJ tsoome@nazgul
- Registered on: 2012-02-09
- Last connection: 2020-09-19
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2015-04-03)
- 07:51 AM illumos gate Bug #13180: printmgr doesn't work with any current java
- Joshua M. Clulow wrote:
> Forgive my ignorance here, but is printmgr a Swing GUI for managing the legacy print stuff...
- 07:43 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13179: "BTX Halted" error at boot for current snapshot, but not for 2018 snapshot
- James Deagle wrote:
> I can't get OpenIndiana (nor Tribblix) to boot from most recent images, either from direct ins...
- 12:50 PM illumos gate Bug #13176 (Closed): gptzfsboot: rework stage3 loading
- Use a bit cleaner code to load stage3.
Based on FreeBSD commit: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revi...
- 08:24 PM illumos gate Feature #13173 (In Progress): loader: add strtoul, strtoull, memmem and abort
- New feature implementations are needing functions listed in subject.
- 03:28 PM illumos gate Feature #13172 (In Progress): Port OpenZFS: zfs label bootenv should store data as nvlist
- nvlist does allow us to support different data types and systems.
To encapsulate user data to/from nvlist, the...
- 09:31 PM illumos gate Bug #13164 (In Progress): loader: build with -_gcc=-Wextra -_gcc=-Werror
- Once clean, enable build with -Wall -Wextra -Werror
- 09:29 PM illumos gate Bug #13163 (In Progress): loader: efi comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
- Third part of the cleanup - the efi loader tree.
- 09:28 PM illumos gate Bug #13162 (In Progress): loader: i386 comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
- Second part of the cleanup, the BIOS loader tree in i386.
- 09:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13161 (In Progress): loader: libstand comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
- Clean up build warnings, phase 1 is to clean up the libstand.
- 09:18 PM illumos gate Feature #13160 (Closed): loader: Remove NAND and NANDFS support
- Support for nand/nandfs was removed from FreeBSD:
Also available in: Atom