- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIPYqvZWdGwDZ/+ZKDW8MboLKL8UPTyrUf8KAjg4X3DgJ tsoome@nazgul
- Registered on: 2012-02-09
- Last connection: 2018-09-21
- illumos gate (Developer, 2015-04-03)
Reported issues: 813
- 06:25 AM illumos gate Feature #9851: add sys/containerof.h and implement __containerof
- Gordon Ross wrote:
> What problem is solved by having illumos headers provide (any sort of) container_of() macro?
- 05:52 PM illumos gate Feature #9854 (In Progress): uts: add type for early boot properties
- The early property setup code toes only store the data and the types are added later. We should identify the types ea...
- 12:04 PM illumos gate Bug #9853 (In Progress): loader.efi: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of 'efi_print_global' ...
- Build errors when warnings are enabled:...
- 08:30 PM illumos gate Feature #9851 (In Progress): add sys/containerof.h and implement __containerof
- The sys/queue.h did use container_of() which was bad idea because of container_of is hidden from userland and therefo...
- 08:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9848 (In Progress): libi386: pxe.h cstyle cleanup
- We did touch it, now clean it up.. no functional changes intended.
- 08:28 AM illumos gate Bug #9845 (Closed): make clobber in uts/intel does attempt to remove debug64/
- For some time I have been bugged by message in nightly.log:...
- 08:36 PM illumos gate Bug #9844 (Closed): libi386: Fix typo in pxe.h
- FreeBSD update: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=337524
- 06:53 PM illumos gate Bug #9843 (In Progress): loader: pxe receive can be simpler and pxe put should check for data size
- The pxe_netif_receive has two while loops to get ready for receive, we can do with one. pxe_netif_put() should check ...
- 05:14 PM illumos gate Bug #9841 (In Progress): loader: issue edd probe before legacy ah=08
- while probing for drives, use int13 extended info before standard one and provide workaround for case we are not gett...
- 05:12 PM illumos gate Bug #9840 (In Progress): loader: do not repeat int13 calls when we have no media
- There is not one single response from INT13 when we have no media in the drive, we want to recognize no media errors ...
Also available in: Atom