- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIPYqvZWdGwDZ/+ZKDW8MboLKL8UPTyrUf8KAjg4X3DgJ tsoome@nazgul
- Registered on: 2012-02-09
- Last connection: 2020-06-24
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2015-04-03)
- 04:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12927 (In Progress): loader: move zfs_boot_args to bootargs.h
- The struct zfs_boot_args is currently defined in libzfs.h, but it only is needed for BIOS loader and is better placed...
- 03:12 PM illumos gate Feature #12926 (In Progress): libstand: add missing iscntrl() isgraph() and ispunct()
- Pick up few missing inlines.
- 06:25 PM illumos gate Bug #12901 (Closed): loader: can not read zfs pool with slog removed
- The vdev_init() does check for "known" vdev types, the [log] device removal will create "hole" device but vdev_init()...
- 06:30 PM illumos gate Bug #12892: nxge: smatch error: npi_txc_pkt_stuffed_get() warn: mask and shift to zero
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> I don't think anyone can use nxge on x86 -- I'm pretty sure this was never offered as an ex...
- 07:10 AM illumos gate Bug #12892 (New): nxge: smatch error: npi_txc_pkt_stuffed_get() warn: mask and shift to zero
- While building on x86, the smatch does complain:...
- 06:35 AM illumos gate Bug #12891 (In Progress): eri: this 'if' clause does not guard...
- Build error on SPARC:...
- 02:22 PM illumos gate Bug #12888 (In Progress): mdb: error: variable set but not used
- Build errors on SPARC:...
- 11:21 AM illumos gate Feature #12886 (Closed): ccid: add sparc build
- Add sparc build for ccid.
Testing done: build/install/boot.
- 09:32 AM illumos gate Bug #12885 (In Progress): efcode: smatch and build errors
- Cleaning up efcode build (SPARC):...
- 09:20 AM illumos gate Bug #12884 (Closed): stabs: gcc false positive clobbered warning
- Since we do return immediately if setjmp() did return nonzero (that is, we got there from longjmp()), we do not reall...
Also available in: Atom