- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIPYqvZWdGwDZ/+ZKDW8MboLKL8UPTyrUf8KAjg4X3DgJ tsoome@nazgul
- Registered on: 2012-02-09
- Last connection: 2019-11-25
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2015-04-03)
- 03:54 PM illumos gate Feature #12058 (Closed): loader.efi: use libi386/comconsole with x86
- On some x86 systems the UEFI serial io protocol is failing to recognize input, we can not reliably use SIO protocol o...
- 09:55 AM illumos gate Feature #12056 (In Progress): mdb: add mdb_dumpptr_cb as default callback for mdb_dumpptr()
- We have 4 cases where mdb_vread is used as (mdb_dumpptr_cb_t)mdb_vread as argument for mdb_dumpptr(), unfortunately i...
- 08:36 PM illumos gate Feature #12055 (Closed): libdiskmgt: 'return' with no value, in function returning non-void
- error from mismerge
- 08:14 PM illumos gate Feature #12055 (Closed): libdiskmgt: 'return' with no value, in function returning non-void
- Build errors with gcc 8:...
- 10:19 AM illumos gate Bug #12053 (In Progress): libefi: luns failing to expand
- based on two commits:
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Bug #12049 (Closed): loader: ReadKeyStrokeEx may return partial keystrokes
- In some systems we can receive no scancode nor unicodechar values.
FreeBSD issue: https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzill...
- 09:05 PM illumos gate Feature #12044 (Closed): loader.efi: fix cd boot for cisco C220M3
- The older cisco system does present cd on top of SCSI device, add code to drop scsi luns without the media.
- 12:43 PM illumos gate Bug #12041 (Closed): tem: x86 needs to use tems.ts_color_map() for 8-bit colors
- The x86 in this context is something with no TEM in firmware, but thats just fancy way to separate sparc from x86:)
- 11:55 AM illumos gate Bug #12040 (Closed): loader: vbe_print_mode() is missing newline
- The intent was to have newline there.
Testing done: build/install/boot, used framebuffer get and framebuffer set ...
- 07:21 AM illumos gate Bug #12036: iscsi: zpool create pool fails to create label
- Jerry Jelinek wrote:
> I wanted to see if the recent upstreaming of the Nexenta iscsi/comstar fixes was causing this...
Also available in: Atom