- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDsq79bBMpeWggGg08zlbDiYI4qlNvPM0W1b3AAFmu28yWbsCCC8xfTW4mNrFi1BlUULFdvhu7ReJ9/AdlAsKhMd3G+lOph+3c/Qrgk7NXEgPLB7kvG0hRf1o7MXKS7faJKWhn4fO/5DJcE3kBTu5p95QKEx0T4JFOqLfqqMZqGudNUc9A4X97Sgmvwi50L5H6Pb6+XJuBmaSjgJyyc3STxpoVtyzsFAYewGIEyowNLldOUQDZDdY4Tt04eQm+cDiM9JZeDlcGef7YuschxUwVBOH+B9aU+ffSZNd8g1mjLnvB88yu2CkLfXaaloz+7tcqLM49U7P+Y/X0SkHMzzrXB email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-02-24
- Last connection: 2020-02-22
- 03:39 AM illumos gate Bug #12316: hald_runner dies getting SIGPIPE
- Suggested fix: http://buildzone.oi-build.r61.net/webrev-12316/
I've tested this by running USB disk mounts/unmount...
- 01:00 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12329 (Resolved): libsvg gtk-pixbuf loader is not registered
- Should be fixed in https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5563
- 12:41 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12329 (Resolved): libsvg gtk-pixbuf loader is not registered
- I've seen several hosts where libpixbufloader-svg.so was not registered in loaders.cache.
This happens due to sever...
- 05:18 PM illumos gate Bug #12326 (New): hal: the value of *n_speeds should increase rather than the pointer
- We have the following in usr/src/cmd/hal/utils/cdutils.c ...
- 07:11 AM illumos gate Bug #12316: hald_runner dies getting SIGPIPE
- SIGPIPE in test case seems to be the intended behavior - it's consistent across Linux and OI
- 06:38 AM illumos gate Bug #12316: hald_runner dies getting SIGPIPE
- The simple test case which reproduces hal behavior (with both glib 2.62.4 and glib 2.58.3). sleep() is necessary to m...
- 09:47 PM illumos gate Bug #12316 (Closed): hald_runner dies getting SIGPIPE
- Perform the following actions:
1) Mount USB stick in Mate
2) umount it in CLI
If you are lucky (or unlucky) enou...
- 09:28 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12019 (Resolved): last samba update does not provide 32-bit nss_winbind
- Fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5553
- 07:14 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12270 (Resolved): Default MATE power management settings shouldn't cause suspend
- Default settings should be fixed by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5546
- 10:42 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12270: Default MATE power management settings shouldn't cause suspend
- Mate-power-manager reiles on ConsoleKit here to determine if system can be suspended. And ConsoleKit just uses
Also available in: Atom