- Login: DKOI
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAx+B6X29pwpJUj6qB6c1oThhTrCCRWZWvCcJdaevnQ5bj8St+luSwBlDD4yaoomHnh1diDXXWTN4r+79Ug+BW9Ba84S5BG+BLtnEyIGnbRyhl6WgZvCTYhrw1cMOWVVsS5s3iqvyu892fhEGDfMt7QeFeRzt8vpuLQlCMr0uGrY4wG3KIwTnVzOy4iCXLOBFHBi+GsoIEsKwIjvRbaiKa10WKVLFWKZ7PDrePurCJdwHhSjOGWkwwqje5Y5Dj+y+p41ips3YhNYAOnontz1cjXoUxiL2Fy9i4VBRyCgCOi1Ovpncwx+dywLjdCWMl3H6+vCBdoXowBMtvRjq2Q0KrxQ== root@itest
- Registered on: 2012-04-03
- Last connection: 2014-10-28
- 03:02 PM illumos gate Bug #3159: nfs: Server returns wrong access_mode with some ACCESS requests
- The following results in wrong access_mode bits returned by NFSv4 server:
- Client sends ACCESS request wit...
- 03:30 AM illumos gate Bug #3159: nfs: Server returns wrong access_mode with some ACCESS requests
- If we ask for ACCESS4_MODIFY or ACCESS4_EXTEND (but not both), in response server sets both these bits up, and access...
- 03:25 AM illumos gate Bug #3155: nfs: fs_location being asked but not setted return error
- Oh, sorry, it seems like I got a big mistake, when I typed it. :)
FS_LOCATION attribute is the attribute that descri...
- 06:11 PM illumos gate Bug #3162 (Resolved): nfs: some unusable code in nfs4_srv.c
- valid_nfs4_entry() is defined but never used, so it should be removed.
- 06:10 PM illumos gate Bug #3161 (Resolved): nfs: OPEN_DOWNGRADE with non-regular file returns wrong error
- INVAL should be returned
- 06:09 PM illumos gate Bug #3160 (Resolved): nfs: OPEN_CONFIRM with non-regular file returns wrong error
- INVAL or ISDIR should be returned.
- 06:08 PM illumos gate Bug #3159 (Resolved): nfs: Server returns wrong access_mode with some ACCESS requests
- Some flags setted in ACCESS request are cause of wrong returned access_mode
- 06:06 PM illumos gate Bug #3158 (Resolved): nfs: Server should return NFS4_OK with zero length COMPOUND request
- Currently, it returns random value.
- 06:05 PM illumos gate Bug #3157 (Feedback): nfs: wrong utf8-encoded string should be cause of error
- Server should return INVAL on wrong encoded string, but NFS4_OK are returned.
- 06:04 PM illumos gate Bug #3156 (Resolved): nfs: '.', '..', and filename with '/' return wrong error code
- INVAL is returned, but BAD_CHAR or BAD_NAME expected.
Also available in: Atom