- 02:51 PM illumos gate Bug #10004 (New): Segmentation fault in /usr/sbin/format when performing verify on disk larger than 2Tb
- On OpenIndiana Hipster 201810, /usr/sbin/format segfaults when performing an analyze>verify operation on a disk large...
- 09:20 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #6533: Bash script generates "interrupted system call" events on tty window resize
- Just to clarify, when this interrupted system call occurs in a non-trivial example, any data that should have been wr...
- 11:02 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #6533 (New): Bash script generates "interrupted system call" events on tty window resize
- When pasted into an interactive bash shell in a remote tty (ssh/putty) on OI151a7, the attached script generates a
- 03:36 PM illumos gate Bug #2746: The last cylinder of hard disks is inaccessible in IDE/ATA mode
- Ran the same test on OI151a3 (live USB version), with the same results - it also exhibits this bug.
- 03:05 PM illumos gate Bug #2746 (New): The last cylinder of hard disks is inaccessible in IDE/ATA mode
- This is based on testing on an HP N36L, BIOS O41, dated 30 Sep 2010.
In both OI148 and OI151a, the last cylinder o...
Also available in: Atom