- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-07-22
- Last connection: 2020-07-01
- illumos gate (Developer, 2020-06-26)
- 04:31 PM illumos gate Bug #12897: bhyve mevent can mistakenly handle events twice
- To test this I ran the included dtrace script in the ticket which stops bhyve at the point of serial console disconne...
- 04:24 PM illumos gate Feature #12899: Want bhyve svm vmexit sdt probe
- To test the patch I ran a dtrace script to observe an ubuntu bhyve guest during boot....
- 04:37 PM illumos gate Bug #12900 (New): dtrace uses forward declaration instead of userland type
- While debugging an issue I hit a case where dtrace was using resolving my type to the forward declaration rather than...
- 03:59 PM illumos gate Bug #12897 (In Progress): bhyve mevent can mistakenly handle events twice
- 12:47 AM illumos gate Bug #12897 (Closed): bhyve mevent can mistakenly handle events twice
- While working on bhyve I had sercons connected to a guest's com1 socket. When I disconnected bhyve segfaulted with th...
- 03:57 PM illumos gate Feature #12899 (Closed): Want bhyve svm vmexit sdt probe
- We currently only have an sdt probe for vmx:...
- 09:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12848 (Closed): Clarify bhyve's dual license
- The illumos bhyve port originally began as a code drop from Pluribus, which they agreed would be released under the C...
- 06:24 PM illumos gate Feature #12792: bhyve upstream sync 2020 May
- I applied this patchset on top of illumos-joyent and ran some tests.
Ran various linux guests such as Ubuntu (20.0...
- 08:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12751 (Resolved): Update the cached MSI state when any MSI capability register is written.
- We should pull in the following bhyve commit from FreeBSD.
Bhyve users on FreeBSD have reported that Ubuntu 20.04 f...
- 07:05 PM illumos gate Bug #11511: usbsacm fails to open sigma designs device
- Testing notes from https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/2206/ :
Built and ran this patch on a SmartOS platform and confirm...
Also available in: Atom