- Login: papertigers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-07-22
- Last connection: 2021-01-06
- 12:46 AM illumos gate Feature #13435: bhyve should expose IBPB to guests
- It turns out that IBRS and IBPB on intel use the same CPUID value....
- 05:22 PM illumos gate Feature #13435: bhyve should expose IBPB to guests
- The Intel system is looking for IBRS as well:...
- 05:19 PM illumos gate Feature #13435: bhyve should expose IBPB to guests
- Prior to the change, both intel and amd systems output that the guest is not using IBPB or does not support it:
- 05:49 PM illumos gate Feature #13437 (New): bhyve should expose IBRS to guests
- Bhyve should make guests aware of IBRS via CPUID. We should also allow a guest access to MSR_IA32_SPEC_CTRL.
- 06:53 PM illumos gate Feature #13435 (New): bhyve should expose IBPB to guests
- Bhyve should make guests aware of IBPB via CPUID. We should also allow a guest write only access to MSR_IA32_PRED_CMD.
- 03:37 PM illumos gate Bug #13219: Fix typo in udp_ioctl()
- Testing for this was just to build without the patch and with the patch and observe the wsdiff output for the ip modu...
- 09:07 PM illumos gate Bug #13219 (Closed): Fix typo in udp_ioctl()
- Debug output uses "tcp_ioctl" instead of "udp_ioctl".
- 04:31 PM illumos gate Bug #12897: bhyve mevent can mistakenly handle events twice
- To test this I ran the included dtrace script in the ticket which stops bhyve at the point of serial console disconne...
- 04:24 PM illumos gate Feature #12899: Want bhyve svm vmexit sdt probe
- To test the patch I ran a dtrace script to observe an ubuntu bhyve guest during boot....
- 04:37 PM illumos gate Bug #12900 (New): dtrace uses forward declaration instead of userland type
- While debugging an issue I hit a case where dtrace was using resolving my type to the forward declaration rather than...
Also available in: Atom