- Login: papertigers
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-07-22
- Last connection: 2021-01-06
- 05:01 PM illumos gate Feature #13833: want bhyve memory reservoir
- The latest bits are now at https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/mikezeller/public/platform-20210713T161045Z.tgz
- 07:22 PM illumos gate Feature #13833: want bhyve memory reservoir
- You can find a test platform for SmartOS here (manta currently has an issue so it's stashed on my webserver):
- 07:36 PM illumos gate Bug #13845: Missing space in route.1m man page
- To test this I ran the following and made sure the manual page looked good....
- 05:19 PM illumos gate Bug #13845 (Closed): Missing space in route.1m man page
- 02:11 AM illumos gate Bug #13643: smb share of lofs mount fails
- Just to clarify a little more on what's going on.
It seems that smb_tree_getattr returns ESTALE because of this che...
- 01:58 AM illumos gate Bug #13643 (Closed): smb share of lofs mount fails
- If one shares a path that is backed by a lofs mount using the command below (in either the gz or ngz), then a client ...
- 05:08 PM illumos gate Bug #13463: bhyve locks up when viona ring buffers on loan to a local zone are not returned by sockfs
When a network interface for a bhyve VM is created, it is created with a fixed number of TX resources (TX des...
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #13463: bhyve locks up when viona ring buffers on loan to a local zone are not returned by sockfs
- We have an internal ticket filed for the customer that hit this particular issue. These are some relevant comments p...
- 12:46 AM illumos gate Feature #13435: bhyve should expose IBPB to guests
- It turns out that IBRS and IBPB on intel use the same CPUID value....
- 05:22 PM illumos gate Feature #13435: bhyve should expose IBPB to guests
- The Intel system is looking for IBRS as well:...
Also available in: Atom