- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-07-30
- Last connection: 2018-10-22
- 12:25 PM illumos gate Bug #6729: incremental replication stream of a fs tree with lots of snapshots trips assert in zfs recv
- Anyone looking at this?
By taking advantage of Channel Programs, this bug is becoming more frequent.
Here's a c...
- 01:32 PM illumos gate Bug #9317 (Closed): FMD crashes with zero-length allocation
- This is triggered by the RAID, Inc. 96-bay JBOD. ...
- 12:48 PM illumos gate Bug #7330: reconsider retiring disks from live pools by fmd
- I have to agree with Pavel's analysis. FMD is too aggressive to retire disks.
Another example of this is when a ...
- 01:57 PM illumos gate Feature #2745: Allow filtering of properties on zfs receive
- As reported by Zender Fufikoff on Illumos ZFS mailing list. This has been done on ZoL and FreeBSD and ported to Nexe...
- 02:55 PM illumos gate Bug #6984 (New): zfs inherit -S should do nothing if a received value does not exist
- If there is a local value and received value of a zfs property, zfs get will only show the local value. Running 'zf...
- 02:51 PM illumos gate Bug #6983 (New): zfs get -s received will not show received properties if a local property exists
- If a zfs property is set, replicated, updated and replicated back the updated value is hidden and only the original l...
- 02:44 PM illumos gate Feature #6982 (New): zfs receive should allow receive properties to always be set
- When a zfs property is set, replicated, changed on the receiving dataset and sent back, the updated value is hidden b...
- 07:16 PM illumos gate Bug #6571 (New): sas3flash cannot find HBAs
- No problem seeing HBAs, expanders or disks at 12Gb/s. Just not able to use LSI/Avago's Solaris utilities to upgrade...
- 12:10 PM illumos gate Bug #6334: Cannot unlink files when over quota
- I've also encountered this when using refquota. With a refquota, files should always be deletable since removing th...
- 02:19 PM illumos gate Bug #3190: zfs incremental: cannot receive incremental stream:destination ... has been modified since most recent snapshot
- There's more to this problem. Doing a 'zfs rollback' before an incremental send does not always fix the problem as ...
Also available in: Atom