- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA7jTs2FoM5UltpDJsTvwQKJL7sEgiVCcqgrly6/CjNO6XEZRkcjOnxetM0NXMzUll1ZoBL6F0DNMkvexhKSQXVymngsCQa2mR7heB91s1axq88IfYKI09Qlr561myGxrKsOcG16IycDuE9j/iTfA8ZZhhDuIOkX4pDcxH9VxkQKPwIrv0/PbOQvanSuX4Qux6FWNFl0ajY0vsIHQe1o3hEMEOBDmIyIT07dQM6R7fijy+YCE8sbFOgf3pTFeoR53C3NcbMcCm1eq2DbyWPcslpg2NQuDabC96yF933WAX0Zt9TYmLv6SF0JwgwCplAiTLSOy3p7VndqQ4/7HvmMDL1Q== andy@andys-desktop
- Registered on: 2010-08-02
- Last connection: 2018-05-24
Reported issues: 251
- 01:07 PM illumos gate Bug #9552: grep segfaults when you ask for context
- Try this:...
- 01:01 PM illumos gate Bug #9552: grep segfaults when you ask for context
- I can do better than that. I can give you a diff: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/1090/
- 12:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9552 (New): grep segfaults when you ask for context
- You can specify the number of surrounding lines that should also be printed out for each match (with -B NUM, -C NUM o...
- 06:23 PM illumos gate Bug #9547 (New): Remove KMF dependency on insecure encryption types
- KMF depends on insecure encryption types which are disabled by default with LibreSSL.
- 06:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9546 (New): Restore support for building against LibreSSL
- LibreSSL is source compatible with OpenSSL 1.0, but with 8982 the build now fails.
- 03:24 PM illumos-userland Bug #9327 (New): make Makefiles forgot to set SRCS
- I have no idea why this isn't causing problems with dmake.
- 10:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9319 (New): Duplicate include in usr/src/tools/elfextract/Makefile
- Probably an accident.
- 02:50 PM illumos gate Bug #9314: Cyclic dependency in usr/src/cmd/fm/eversholt/Makefile.esc.com
- Fix: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/977/
- 01:09 PM illumos gate Bug #9314 (New): Cyclic dependency in usr/src/cmd/fm/eversholt/Makefile.esc.com
- dmake doesn't throw an error for these for some reason.
- 09:36 PM illumos gate Feature #8685: uts and mdb: do not build 32bit kernel
- FYI the 32-bit kernel stopped working a few months back. I forget which commit broke it (my guess would be #8376); i...
Also available in: Atom