- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA7jTs2FoM5UltpDJsTvwQKJL7sEgiVCcqgrly6/CjNO6XEZRkcjOnxetM0NXMzUll1ZoBL6F0DNMkvexhKSQXVymngsCQa2mR7heB91s1axq88IfYKI09Qlr561myGxrKsOcG16IycDuE9j/iTfA8ZZhhDuIOkX4pDcxH9VxkQKPwIrv0/PbOQvanSuX4Qux6FWNFl0ajY0vsIHQe1o3hEMEOBDmIyIT07dQM6R7fijy+YCE8sbFOgf3pTFeoR53C3NcbMcCm1eq2DbyWPcslpg2NQuDabC96yF933WAX0Zt9TYmLv6SF0JwgwCplAiTLSOy3p7VndqQ4/7HvmMDL1Q== andy@andys-desktop
- Registered on: 2010-08-02
- Last connection: 2019-03-20
- illumos gate (Developer, 2010-08-02)
- 09:30 AM illumos gate Bug #10509 (In Progress): zpool_003_pos can't find core file
- On a system configured to write core dumps to /var/cores zpool_003_pos is unable to properly verify a core file has b...
- 04:27 PM illumos gate Bug #10502 (In Progress): zfs_mount_006_pos.ksh wanders outside the test area
- ... causing it in some cases to destroy datasets it shouldn't.
- 04:20 PM illumos gate Bug #10501 (In Progress): mdb_001_pos.ksh forgot to set OUTFILE
- But strangely tmpfile is set.
- 11:06 AM illumos gate Bug #10491 (In Progress): devices_001_pos and devices_002_neg fail when / is a ramdisk
- /devices/ramdisk:a is not handled by create_dev_file in devices_common.kshlib which results in the tests failing with...
- 11:46 AM illumos gate Bug #10479 (Closed): 7290 broke slog_014_pos.ksh
- It still refers to ZPOOL which was removed in 7290.
- 11:41 AM illumos gate Bug #10478 (Closed): setup and cleanup for pool checkpoint tests doesn't run
- The pool checkpoint tests fail because they depend on a "setup" test step which is disabled by default.
- 11:36 AM illumos gate Bug #10477 (In Progress): mdb_001_pos.ksh blows up because of missing backslash
- 01:33 PM illumos gate Bug #7928: Add support for SMF_EXIT_NODAEMON
- I have no plans to upstream this. Feel free to move ahead with your fix.
- 11:23 PM illumos gate Bug #10178: Enable compiler warnings when building C++ code
- Fix: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/1342/
- 11:13 AM illumos gate Bug #10178 (New): Enable compiler warnings when building C++ code
- We pass -xne to turn warnings into errors but never actually turn on more than the default set of warnings, which are...
Also available in: Atom