- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-08-02
- Last connection: 2020-08-25
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2010-08-02)
- 03:33 PM illumos gate Bug #12780: GRUB is broken after 11479
- The change I submitted here fixes the problem for me: https://code.illumos.org/c/illumos-gate/+/692
- 03:33 PM illumos gate Bug #13060 (In Progress): loader: fb-putimage fails silently even with debug flag set
- fb-putimage will fail silently when given some PNG files even with the debug flag set, such as PNG files that use fea...
- 05:49 PM illumos gate Bug #12755: Double fault when booting under Amazon EC2
- This has been submitted for integration.
- 09:44 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12847: #error "Your system has neither funopen nor fopencookie, cannot continue"
- You either need to implement those functions or modify FreeBSD's pkg to build without them.
- 03:46 PM illumos gate Bug #12782 (New): GRUB should pass pool and vdev GUIDs in $ZFS-BOOTFS
- 7119 added support for scanning available disks to find the boot device after it has been moved, but it requires the ...
- 10:53 AM illumos gate Bug #12780 (Closed): GRUB is broken after 11479
- The size of objset_phys_t increased and GRUB was not updated to account for it. This causes two different failures:
- 08:03 PM illumos gate Bug #12755: Double fault when booting under Amazon EC2
- Here is the fix that we've been using: https://code.illumos.org/c/illumos-gate/+/679
- 07:55 PM illumos gate Bug #12755: Double fault when booting under Amazon EC2
- The issue is that it advertises support for the PPIN and shows it as unlocked, but attempts to enable it don't stick....
- 09:35 AM illumos gate Bug #12755 (Closed): Double fault when booting under Amazon EC2
- gcpu_init_ident_intc tries to enable PPIN and assumes that it works. Other platforms double check that. The subsequen...
- 01:20 PM illumos gate Bug #12712 (Closed): xnf calls ddi_dma_nextcookie too many times and panics the system
I can't provide a stack trace unfortunately as I've only observed this issue in Amazon's EC2 but it's pretty obviou...
Also available in: Atom