- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA7jTs2FoM5UltpDJsTvwQKJL7sEgiVCcqgrly6/CjNO6XEZRkcjOnxetM0NXMzUll1ZoBL6F0DNMkvexhKSQXVymngsCQa2mR7heB91s1axq88IfYKI09Qlr561myGxrKsOcG16IycDuE9j/iTfA8ZZhhDuIOkX4pDcxH9VxkQKPwIrv0/PbOQvanSuX4Qux6FWNFl0ajY0vsIHQe1o3hEMEOBDmIyIT07dQM6R7fijy+YCE8sbFOgf3pTFeoR53C3NcbMcCm1eq2DbyWPcslpg2NQuDabC96yF933WAX0Zt9TYmLv6SF0JwgwCplAiTLSOy3p7VndqQ4/7HvmMDL1Q== andy@andys-desktop
- Registered on: 2010-08-02
- Last connection: 2019-09-20
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2010-08-02)
- 08:13 PM illumos gate Bug #11674: Restore support for GCC 4
- I don't know why this was happening. As you can see from the make output it was trying to build dmod with CFLAGS tha...
- 12:40 PM illumos gate Bug #11674 (New): Restore support for GCC 4
- After syncing up with master by builds are now failing:...
- 07:17 PM illumos gate Bug #11670 (New): SMB2_FLAGS_SIGNED is not valid during NEGOTIATE
- Uncovered by the Windows Protocol Test Suite.
- 02:13 PM illumos gate Feature #7661: illumos should provide 64bit perl modules
- Updated changeset: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/2284/
- 08:21 AM illumos gate Bug #11665 (New): SMB2 NEGOTIATE Security Mode handling is wrong
- The Security Mode is set by the server to indicate whether signing is enabled, required, or both. This is used for in...
- 04:49 PM illumos gate Bug #11659 (New): SMB2 protocol version negotiation needs work
- No response is emitted when a NEGOTIATE request is received with dialects that are unsupported. This appears to be d...
- 12:25 PM illumos gate Bug #11658 (New): Some capabilities are invalid for SMB 2.002
- Uncovered by the Windows Protocol Test Suite: SMB2_GLOBAL_CAP_LEASING and SMB2_GLOBAL_CAP_LARGE_MTU and not valid for...
- 09:18 AM illumos gate Bug #11656: SMB share names appear as all lowercase
- Fix: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/2279/
- 08:43 AM illumos gate Bug #11656 (Closed): SMB share names appear as all lowercase
- SMB shares names appear as all lowercase regardless of how their name is formatted.
To reproduce the issue:
- 09:30 AM illumos gate Bug #10509 (In Progress): zpool_003_pos can't find core file
- On a system configured to write core dumps to /var/cores zpool_003_pos is unable to properly verify a core file has b...
Also available in: Atom