- Login: henson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-09-20
- Last connection: 2018-05-04
- 06:16 PM illumos gate Bug #8984: fix for 6764 breaks ACL inheritance
- Reviewing the commit for 6764, while there was an explicit check for passthrough removed, I don't see any explicit me...
- 06:11 PM illumos gate Bug #8984: fix for 6764 breaks ACL inheritance
- Hmm, I don't use restricted, so I never noticed it. Testing on omnios with the current fix applied:
# zfs set acli...
- 01:03 AM illumos gate Bug #8984 (Feedback): fix for 6764 breaks ACL inheritance
- Consider a directory configured as:
drwx-ws---+ 2 henson cpp 3 Jan 23 12:35 dropbox/
- 07:52 PM illumos gate Bug #3354: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- We just hit this in the latest omnios CE:
# cat /etc/release
OmniOS v11 r151022ac
- 03:26 AM illumos gate Feature #8712: change getcwd behavior
- Not sure how relevant these are, but a couple links posted on the mailing list so you don't have to dig for them:
- 09:32 PM illumos gate Bug #6978: smbadm join overwrites /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
- Hmm, well, not as easy as initially thought; idmapd uses ldap via gssapi and accesses the default system keytab. Ther...
- 02:56 AM illumos gate Bug #6979 (New): smbadm join should not try to set TRUSTED_FOR_DELEGATION
- For reasons evidentially lost to history, smbadm currently tries to enable the TRUSTED_FOR_DELEGATION flag on the act...
- 02:23 AM illumos gate Bug #6978 (New): smbadm join overwrites /etc/krb5/krb5.keytab
- When joining an Active Directory domain, the illumos smb server rather rudely overwrites an existing system keytab, d...
- 07:58 PM illumos gate Bug #6105 (Closed): mailer.conf man page lists incorrect path /etc/mail/mailer.conf in FILES section
- The man page for mailer.conf inaccurately lists /etc/mail/mailer.conf in the FILES section, while the correct path ap...
- 05:00 AM illumos gate Feature #5642: want BSD-like date -r option
- GNU coreutils (as used by most Linux distributions) uses -r for:
Also available in: Atom