- Login: steveh
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA4r6SfjoodhytHvDLw0aNczxZaKcsCEKA5xyxTagBOpxBFpW6gubfcnu6wo97iznHWMsnuVGH1VHjdUIkcNBgmWaIls+Ra6c16XQ9rujif29KIcrDlRldHakN2vXwwjc1SZ+ZNbONFrbG+DjsUnTXahFIq65c7b2neRoGJRw9+Jk= K Online
- Registered on: 2012-10-01
- Last connection: 2018-06-10
- 08:24 PM illumos gate Bug #7885 (Closed): zpool list can report 16.0e for expandsz
- When a member of a RAIDZ has been replaced with a device smaller than the original, then the top level vdev can repor...
- 09:14 AM illumos gate Bug #6495 (Closed): Fix mutex leak in dmu_objset_find_dp
- Prevent leak of err_lock mtx for both synchronous and error case in dmu_objset_find_dp.
- 09:08 AM illumos gate Bug #6494 (Closed): ASSERT supported zio_types for file and disk vdevs
- ASSERT the type of zio's processed by file and disk vdevs, which helps protect against invalid zio being processed by...
- 02:41 PM illumos gate Bug #5503 (New): zpool list -v displays invalid EXPANDSZ for unavailable pools
- When pools are unavailable their vdevs are also unavailable which means that vdev_max_asize remains at the default ze...
- 02:37 PM illumos gate Bug #5502 (New): zpool list and zpool status disagree on pool state
- There's inconsistencies between zpool list and zpool status which are both described as displaying the pool <state> h...
- 04:50 AM illumos gate Bug #5484 (New): zpool upgrade with unavailable pool causes assert violation
- When running zpool upgrade on a system with an unavailable pool it results in an assert violation as it tries to acce...
- 09:57 AM illumos gate Bug #5472 (New): zpool.cache not updated for root pools
- Not sure if this one due to a restriction on illumos not present in FreeBSD but we've found on a number of occasions ...
- 09:10 AM illumos gate Bug #5471 (New): Offset validation in zvol_read and zvol_write off by one
- The checks against uio_loffset in zvol_read and zvol_write are off by one, they should be uio_loffset > volsize inste...
- 05:25 PM illumos gate Bug #5179: Remove unused ZFS ARC functions
- Patch is from FreeBSD, so will need paths updating for illumos
- 05:24 PM illumos gate Bug #5179 (Closed): Remove unused ZFS ARC functions
- Both arc_data_buf_alloc and arc_data_buf_free are unused and hence should be removed
Also available in: Atom