- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 marcel@illumos
- Registered on: 2012-10-24
- Last connection: 2020-09-13
- 07:53 PM illumos gate Bug #13046: i40e_device_find() ASSERTs that num_ports and num_partitions are non-zero, but i40e_parse_discover_capabilities() can return with them being zero
- Unfortunately, the @i40e_device_find()@ caller does not accept @NULL@ as return value and would panic at line 1030:
- 08:01 AM illumos gate Bug #12968: curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- I updated to this fix two days ago and immediately started scrub. Now, after almost two days of scrubbing (this is u...
- 12:12 PM illumos gate Bug #12968: curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- Just FYI: The machine is still running okay (but I didn't tried to start scrub again, yet).
- 05:54 AM illumos gate Bug #12968 (Closed): curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- After update of my 6 months old OpenIndiana hipster installation to the recent build the machine started to panic wit...
- 01:42 PM illumos gate Bug #6089 (Pending RTI): The comment for svc_callout_find() should be improved
- 09:48 AM illumos gate Bug #6089 (In Progress): The comment for svc_callout_find() should be improved
- Review: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/2571/
- 10:40 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12838 (Rejected): Unable to contact valid package repository
- 09:38 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12842 (Duplicate): pcfs very poor performance
- 02:36 PM illumos gate Bug #8040: NFSv4 client: 3-way deadlock between nfs4_bio(), nfs4_do_delegreturn(), and nfs4_flush_pages()
- Dan McDonald wrote:
> So it sounds like I should file a distinct NFSv4 client bug then?
Not necessarily (yet). F...
- 10:25 AM illumos gate Bug #8040: NFSv4 client: 3-way deadlock between nfs4_bio(), nfs4_do_delegreturn(), and nfs4_flush_pages()
- Dan McDonald wrote:
> Is the following gist another example of such a deadlock? NOTE: The client is being tested b...
Also available in: Atom