- Login: marcel
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIEItRlbHpTexRkT18zDSZ+mmTs5fLf8blWu2NmFZ0Ufj marcel@illumos
- Registered on: 2012-10-24
- Last connection: 2023-01-26
- 05:55 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #14656 (Resolved): vlc 188.8.131.52
- 05:11 PM illumos gate Bug #15306 (New): zap_cursor_retrieve: illegal access to a user address
- I just faced the following panic on illumos as of 2022-11-14:...
- 11:12 PM illumos gate Bug #15015: Wrong result from cpow in libc
- Another example of broken @cpow()@:...
- 02:12 PM illumos gate Feature #15301: Want 64bit libfmd_snmp as net-snmp 4 is now 64bit only
- Isn't this problem already fixed (or worked around) by https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/10436?
- 03:25 PM illumos gate Bug #1857: "No SOF interrupts have been received..USB UHCI is unusable" under KVM
- This looks like UHCI variant of #14287.
- 10:37 PM illumos gate Bug #15263: dos2unix(1)/unix2dos(1): end of file or end of line?
- Yuri Pankov wrote in #note-1:
> Well, it looks like there is a DOS EOF character, it's even in there in the source:
- 10:13 PM illumos gate Bug #15263 (New): dos2unix(1)/unix2dos(1): end of file or end of line?
- The @dos2unix(1)@ man page contains following wording:...
- 09:58 PM illumos gate Bug #15262 (New): Files are optional for dos2unix/unix2dos
- Both @dos2unix(1)@ and @unix2dos(1)@ are able to work without @originalfile@ and/or @convertedfile@ arguments. In su...
- 08:27 PM illumos gate Bug #15250 (Duplicate): Module Ahci NULL pointer dereference when booting from SATA CDROM in Libvirt
- 07:35 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #14913 (Resolved): Prevent Jenkins from falling into a Schreodingers buttler problem
Also available in: Atom