- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEApdpiVkIsbZ67zCuEUXnEq7CD+Lt+mtBuJ7X082ouNNygQagtgtxvH/bWx3UUFKxTS5F2wbwYa0pKsyg8SmF06/zZh7EFd1uldPjGKbFwhS7YhUpr9o80r2PTlWWhpVqZJ4sASr2dulH6TveOt8wN/3sm2Y/QnmYOgGaD9qrFEkoiV4mi3yT/mQH+qt96gmWGLBROGOU4XzhnFLFL2HwwfoSS03hTKaHl6Z2PzdGcH6GU89i8N4XQNfY+OYHgkZCFd7M16RQdzOmm3P5FMbNisgGUfdLbzN12j6RuaRvQHoEu1e5L980QZgcqYOCfHNhSvYVZhhbas+IaL/6/queadw== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-29
- Last connection: 2018-08-03
- illumos gate (Developer, 2014-05-30)
Reported issues: 9
- 03:31 PM illumos gate Bug #9700: ZFS resilvered mirror does not balance reads
- Here is my proposed fix...
- 02:11 PM illumos gate Bug #9700 (Closed): ZFS resilvered mirror does not balance reads
- Using DTrace we can see that there is no read activity on the resilvered side of a mirror. On a production system, he...
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Bug #8642: panic due to "deadman: timed out after 50 seconds of clock inactivity"
- I have carefully gone through the dump and the analysis above looks correct. The thing that doesn't make sense is the...
- 01:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8574 (New): Fix for "illumos#3821 Race in rollback, zil close, and zil flush" is incomplete
- In our SmartOS fork of illumos we merged the fix for illumos#3821 on Nov. 7 2016. We recently got a panic dump from o...
- 07:07 PM illumos gate Bug #7438 (Closed): intermittent build failures from the new boot loader
- Internally we've seen intermittent failures while compiling under the new boot loader source tree. For example:
- 12:54 PM illumos gate Bug #7304 (In Progress): zfs filesystem/snapshot counts should be read-only
- 12:51 PM illumos gate Bug #7304: zfs filesystem/snapshot counts should be read-only
- Here is the proposed fix:...
- 11:36 PM illumos gate Bug #7304 (Closed): zfs filesystem/snapshot counts should be read-only
- These properties are settable, but in reality they are maintained internally and should be read-only.
- 09:15 PM illumos gate Bug #4242: file rename event fires before the rename happens
- The VE_PRE_RENAME_* events fire before the rename operation and are primarily used for specialized applications, such...
- 10:16 PM illumos gate Bug #4900 (Closed): zfs filesystem/snapshot limit leaks
- This is a dup of 4901
Also available in: Atom