- Login: jjelinek
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2012-10-29
- Last connection: 2020-10-13
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2014-05-30|
- 12:25 PM illumos gate Bug #12363: add O_DIRECT support
- For testing, I ran the 2 new test cases that have been added to the OS test suite for this change. I also manually ve...
- 01:08 PM illumos gate Bug #12968: curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- It's not unexpected that you could hit this without doing a scrub since
there was nothing scrub-specific in the bug....
- 07:24 PM illumos gate Bug #12968: curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- To test this I ran the raidz-specific subset of the zfs test suite in a loop for 2 hours.
This also passed previousl...
- 05:12 PM illumos gate Bug #12968: curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- I filled a small raidz1 with about 7GB of data (raidz1 about 1/3 full) and I was able to hit this bug during a scrub....
- 12:22 PM illumos gate Bug #12968: curthread swtch-ing while the kernel is using the FPU
- It looks like the fix for this is to turn off T_KFPU before we call removectx instead of after.
This should handle t...
- 02:38 PM illumos gate Bug #12793: kernel FPU support
- Since there is no consumer as part of this change, it can't be tested on its own, but there is a full set of test res...
- 02:26 PM illumos gate Bug #12794: ZFS support for vectorized algorithms on x86 (HW support)
- I ran a variety of different tests.
1) zfs test suite - this includes the raidz tests added in 12668 which test al...
- 05:15 PM illumos gate Bug #12668: ZFS support for vectorized algorithms on x86 (initial support)
- To test this I ran a zfs test run which includes running the new "raidz_test" program
to test the algorithms and com...
- 05:14 PM illumos gate Bug #9952 (Duplicate): Block size change during zfs receive drops spill block
- 04:52 PM illumos gate Feature #8727: Native data and metadata encryption for zfs
- The following additional openzfs commits, beyond the list above, are included with this commit:
Also available in: Atom