- Login: cahyna
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-02-22
- Last connection: 2016-12-22
- 03:40 PM illumos gate Bug #7342: kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- Is it still useful to reproduce the issue with kmem_flags=0xf ?
- 02:04 PM illumos gate Bug #7342 (Closed): kernel crash in rpcsec_gss after using gsscred
- After playing with gsscred (adding and changing principals to the table, restarting svc:/network/rpc/gss:default and ...
- 08:27 AM illumos gate Bug #7327: fmd should not retire a disk when its reference temperature is exceeded
- Interesting. I suppose this change has never been merged? I observe this problem on omnios-c91bcdf.
- 09:14 AM illumos gate Bug #7330 (New): reconsider retiring disks from live pools by fmd
- In some cases (cf. #7327, but there are certainly more) fmd retires a disk from the system. If the zfs vdev has not e...
- 08:55 AM illumos gate Bug #7329 (New): zpool unusable on all pools when one pool has a problem
- When I got to a state where one zpool command on a test pool was stuck (issue #7328), I noticed that running zpool on...
- 08:49 AM illumos gate Bug #7328 (New): the zpool command hangs when a drive is retired from the system
- System version omnios-c91bcdf
When testing bug #7327, I created a zpool on a disk and then let fmd retire it. I th...
- 08:35 AM illumos gate Bug #7327 (New): fmd should not retire a disk when its reference temperature is exceeded
- Some hard drives have their "Drive Trip Temperature" set to a low value (40 deg C). When this temperature is exceeded...
- 02:41 PM illumos gate Bug #4794 (Rejected): zpool split undocumented
- @zpool@ shows a @split@ subcommand:...
- 02:40 PM illumos gate Bug #3948 (Resolved): zfs sync=default is not accepted
- the zfs man page says that the values of the sync property are sync=default | always | disabled. But /usr/sbin/zfs se...
- 02:36 PM illumos gate Bug #3947 (Resolved): zpool(1M) references nonexistent zfs-features(5)
- The zpool manual page under the description of "zpool upgrade" references the zfs-features(5) man page, which does no...
Also available in: Atom