- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEApjSLzPMRriQHs5wSSESRPfpARVz8Z+2rdreeR8Bb40NPvQZdKZ4qjWHrJ8VJHI7cqrQIS020ewrnaE8m/tplJOH+KTUeeeCQ2tTlHqZ1fgk4K/XcmyidK+UNcQXJerDBSYgtDTtHBNzSNekpwci4LkCsenwM18trFrekqPNeUAuJ4gkTHWxqcNM17dYiSaTJbNJyhaYzc6QRbG2aY5uorROdvGkEUVUUg8ao2JnK2xjc+oDl6dmkChQGUnsHsx6oXe/5M+dVJx+fJVk2XGad/v7+uWDlSoWzIgBRj2M7n4JNjyaF2/MbyjjHOf35gYkTGg1TK4EUh9y/og+LEuEqSw== boris@nza-dev
- Registered on: 2013-04-05
- Last connection: 2013-12-18
- illumos gate (Developer, 2013-04-05)
- 04:12 AM illumos gate Bug #4110: panic while reaping htable_cache
- One other detail that seemed amiss in the code was that it was not obvious whether the htable_dont_cache flag was set...
- 08:41 PM illumos gate Bug #4110 (Closed): panic while reaping htable_cache
- The following panic was observed (quite rare, under heavy load, ):
- 03:59 PM illumos gate Bug #4089: NULL pointer dereference in arc_read()
- Looking at this closer, it seems that we do not have to check the b_l2hdr and b_flags under lock as we are already pr...
- 07:49 PM illumos gate Bug #4089: NULL pointer dereference in arc_read()
- So, clearly, checking the flag without the lock held does not provide proper protection. However, holding locks for t...
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Bug #4089 (Resolved): NULL pointer dereference in arc_read()
- The following stack trace showed up in a panic indicating that b_l2hdr is NULL (the data and analysis courtesy of And...
- 07:09 PM illumos gate Bug #4088: use after free in arc_release()
- The simplest solution is to move the offending
up to the place w...
- 07:07 PM illumos gate Bug #4088 (Resolved): use after free in arc_release()
- A race-induced use after free occurs in arc_release() where the ARC header is used outside the critical section prote...
Also available in: Atom