- Login: cgrzemba
- Registered on: 2013-04-25
- Last connection: 2021-10-11
- 05:43 PM illumos gate Bug #13931 (New): atge: register L1C reset funtction in atge_l1c_mii_ops table
- On NIC's with Atheros AR8151 v2.0 the atge driver has a problem if you disconnect the network cable on a running inte...
- 07:16 PM illumos gate Bug #13768: mpapi is too clever with its ioctls tripping SSP
- One possible solution would be to move the problematic data from stack to heap, like attached patch.
With this chang...
- 01:10 PM illumos gate Bug #13768: mpapi is too clever with its ioctls tripping SSP
- I see this problem on Omnios r151038 and want to do some investigation.
For that how can I activate the log output i...
- 07:29 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13673 (New): WS_TOP assignment not work if a mercurial repo alongside openindiana userland
- If there exists a mercurial repo (eg. mozilla firfox source) alongside the oi-userland tree, so 'hg root' will find a...
- 07:59 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13459 (Resolved): xvnc depends also on x11/keyboard/data-xkb and x11/keyboard/xkbcomp
- on a headless system I installed xvnc but startup of vncserver ends with error:...
- 10:49 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13448: sqlite3: two symbols missing in mapfile
- please ignore my first patch. sqlite3-mapfile-v2.patch should be the correct kind to fix.
- 08:59 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13448 (Resolved): sqlite3: two symbols missing in mapfile
- linking failed for firefox with --with-system-sqlite3 for two symbols:
- 08:51 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13447 (Resolved): nspr.pc should include runpath
- pkg-config delivers the libdir only for -L, there should be an -R (runpath) also.
patch 02-pkg-config-libs.patch c...
- 06:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12430: Our Headers break clang
- It seems it is only related to the (FF)/media/ffvpx/libavutil code. So, perhaps patch this code is also an option.
- 10:13 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #12841: Packaging Otter Browser?
- It is possible to share the this work on FF 68 (or 78?)
I did some attempts but there are some issues:
- Rustc: t...
Also available in: Atom