- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2013-06-13
- Last connection: 2018-06-06
- illumos gate (Developer, 2016-06-19)
- 06:45 AM illumos gate Feature #8006 (New): Want updated /etc/services
- During the course of setting up a service which binds to its listening port by translating the service name in its co...
- 03:05 PM illumos gate Feature #7967: Want apparent size option for du(1)
- WIP webrev: https://daleghent.com/webrevs/7967/
- 04:21 AM illumos gate Feature #7967 (Closed): Want apparent size option for du(1)
- Traditionally, @du(1)@ computes a file's size by recording its @stat.st_blocks@ value as returned by @fstat()@. In th...
- 02:13 AM illumos gate Bug #7767: 6464's call to mount() is incomplete
- Tested this patch on a test SmartOS system. It was able to mount the zfs fs, when it could not earlier....
- 09:54 PM illumos gate Bug #7521 (Closed): typo in acpidump(1M) man page
- "acpixtract(1M)" is erroneously referred to as "acpiextract(1M)"
- 07:48 PM illumos gate Bug #7520 (Closed): developer/acpi needs xsvc
- acpidump requires /dev/xvsc in order to function, and that is provided by the xvsc driver from pkg:/driver/x11/xsvc
- 01:56 PM illumos gate Bug #7121 (In Progress): ixgbe SFP handling can be more robust
- 02:57 AM illumos gate Bug #7121: ixgbe SFP handling can be more robust
- A feature of Intel 82599 and X550/X552 adapters is they require the use of replaceable SFP or QSFP modules, in the fo...
- 01:08 AM illumos gate Bug #7121 (In Progress): ixgbe SFP handling can be more robust
- 07:07 PM illumos gate Bug #7079 (New): ixgbe needs overtemp detection overhaul
- 82599, X540 (depending on firmware), and X550 can emit a Temperature Sensor interrupt (type Other) in the event that ...
Also available in: Atom