- Login: arekinath
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBASbookGZNJEaL8LX6xx2/35Aec18g3N98lcrh2eKLdUQholvK1QoHCrJHKpqJxaI1faTqxP1Tfc5hD8i3fVvMM= PIV_slot_9A /title=piv-auth/CN=562A20E42ED0E5813C530ED7FE75BE92
- Registered on: 2013-07-03
- Last connection: 2020-12-16
- 11:10 PM illumos gate Bug #13371 (New): mlxcx should delay enabling intr_n vectors until attach() is complete
- We should delay enabling the ...
- 11:06 PM illumos gate Bug #13370 (New): mlxcx_intr_n doing redundant check on mleqe_event_type
- 03:22 AM illumos gate Bug #13359: mlxcx_update_link_state can race against mlxcx_register_mac
- Testing done so far on cr#1100, ps#2:
* Built a SmartOS PI with updated mlxcx
** Booted on a box with a connect...
- 06:27 AM illumos gate Bug #13359 (New): mlxcx_update_link_state can race against mlxcx_register_mac
- After the changes to make mlxcx do all the commands during attach asynchronously, we now have a much wider window for...
- 05:30 AM illumos gate Bug #13194: null/dangling pointer deref somewhere under dmu_objset_upgrade
- I cherry-picked cr 1087 onto omnios r151034 to test it on one of our machines which was very reliable at hitting the ...
- 10:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13118: Very slow reaping, possible deadlock in zfs_delmap
* This has been in SmartOS since 2011 and hasn't caused any follow-up trouble that I can find
- 04:19 AM illumos gate Bug #13241: mlxcx sending wrong length SET_FLOW_TABLE_ROOT on some parts
- Decided to proceed with just sending the 64-byte length on all parts rather than doing it only based on the eswitch c...
- 12:31 PM illumos gate Bug #13241: mlxcx sending wrong length SET_FLOW_TABLE_ROOT on some parts
- Looking at the open edition of the PRM, it seems like even the older editions had this command at 64b length. I guess...
- 12:03 PM illumos gate Bug #13241 (Closed): mlxcx sending wrong length SET_FLOW_TABLE_ROOT on some parts
- It seems like on newer revisions of the parts supported by ...
- 12:53 PM illumos gate Bug #13208: Create aggr fails when underlying links have more than 128 Tx rings
- Setting this default lower seems fine to me. The default of 64 was mainly picked while thinking of large machines (64...
Also available in: Atom