- Login: Prasad
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAz88FZPlMb/sKkwlEpyv0YISBwSsPbjB08wsNNb2O5qIbA1EoT2ABJOsW6d6X+ikWbjeghBakxlr8cy1LEqU8FC1nFhV3B3K7IOyXs9Fl6wkiZrckBrRsOeKhExhCpSl/QIhp3MIns3eyZDINf76Cvc2li3MyZ3Wthe7FWSeGxLasWoCWQ/LWcDOux/8YbDOxfR6dGbx8Pue/uh2RIcqgwO6rDLaFa7SCWLa4pPWkEg1On46tBnqadwpkFgNYY0zFSDeF2MjzvEhFTUHeq33o4TFwSHYn7vAW5+Yfs6Oap7+UqgCNbumfqA/QoI+3Jg5gwcR5P4yw/uHAxkudPlX1fw== prasad@openindiana
- Registered on: 2013-07-10
- Last connection: 2013-09-09
- 02:07 PM illumos gate Bug #3356: xargs needlessly duplicates stdio buffering
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> You probably have GNU xargs as /usr/bin/xargs. I'm guessing. I don't know.
I think ...
- 12:03 PM illumos gate Bug #3356: xargs needlessly duplicates stdio buffering
- It was my mistake during testing. There are 2 xargs, which I did not know initially. I had modified xargs compiled an...
- 04:15 AM illumos gate Bug #3356: xargs needlessly duplicates stdio buffering
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Prasad, you changed the code and broke it with your changes -- it doesn't work at all due t...
- 03:13 PM illumos gate Feature #4053 (Closed): Add NVME Driver Support to Illumos
- NVM Express, NVMe, or Non-Volatile Memory Host Controller Interface Specification (NVMHCI), is a specification for ac...
- 06:25 PM illumos gate Bug #3900: illumos will not build against gcc compiled perl
- Attaching the patch which should fix this problem. However, I am not very sure if this should at all be fixed.
- 07:19 AM illumos gate Bug #3900: illumos will not build against gcc compiled perl
- Hi Alexander Pyhalov,
Are you working on solving this problem?
Incase you are not, I would like to work on it....
- 06:33 AM illumos gate Bug #3963: Various incorrect flag handling changes
- There are number of flag handling errors specifically,
!expression & constant
should be changed to
- 06:10 AM illumos gate Bug #3963 (New): Various incorrect flag handling changes
- There are many incorrect flag handling typos similar to https://www.illumos.org/issues/3893.
Opening this BUG to t...
- 05:42 AM illumos gate Bug #3356: xargs needlessly duplicates stdio buffering
- The changes look good to me. There are few (not so important) changes I would like to suggest.
In function @parsea...
- 04:45 PM illumos gate Bug #3356: xargs needlessly duplicates stdio buffering
- Hello, Garrett D'Amore would it be okay if I work on this?
Also available in: Atom