- Login: mbarden
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIM/bv1k0HCLuIAdezqwl/8UZ5LHJCxVD23YZ0m8ITksz email@example.com
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAICUOUUG22RvM1mwClYeN0Q7f7PiTahZKdHGDLQl3dNUC mbarden personal
- Registered on: 2013-07-23
- Last connection: 2022-04-03
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2020-07-23|
- 04:57 AM illumos gate Bug #15085 (Closed): mech_krb5: memory leaked during context establishment
- When running ::findleaks on an exiting SMBD, a few memory leaks showed up in the kerberos library:
1. As part of t...
- 02:51 AM illumos gate Bug #15084 (Closed): SMBD leaks memory during startup/refresh
- Running ::findleaks on an exiting SMBD process revealed a few small memory leaks:
# parse_sharetab() - ultimately ...
- 12:51 AM illumos gate Bug #15083 (In Progress): NSCD never caches negative host/ipnode lookups in default DNS configuration
- We discovered this issue when, after running 'praudit -xs' on an ~2GB audit file, it did not finish converting after ...
- 12:03 AM illumos gate Bug #15082 (Closed): SMB Clients see but can't access restricted named streams
- The Continuous Availability feature stores information about persistent handles as 'named streams' at the root of the...
- 12:01 AM illumos gate Feature #15081 (In Progress): SMB Server support for Reparse Point-based Symbolic Links
- 11:27 PM illumos gate Feature #15081 (In Progress): SMB Server support for Reparse Point-based Symbolic Links
- SMB2 allows the creation of (NTFS) symbolic links through the 'Reparse Point' FSCTLs. They are used by Windows when t...
- 04:14 AM illumos gate Bug #15050 (Closed): SMB server mishandles some SIDs
- Some applications use SIDs that contain the maximum number of subauthorities (15). However, when a client tries to se...
- 12:13 AM illumos gate Bug #15049 (New): Reconsider attributable vs non-attributable audit masks for users
- The conversation in the review for #2271 led us to wonder what the intended use of the 'attributable' mask vs the 'no...
- 11:48 PM illumos gate Feature #15011: Want wrapper for rpc tests in smbsrv-tests
- After these changes, the output looks like this:
- 11:35 PM illumos gate Bug #15035 (New): stlogit() should use vsyslog instead of a 16kb local buffer
- libpkcs11's pkcs11_tpm defines two functions 'stlogit' and 'stlogit2' that are used for logging messages to syslog.
Also available in: Atom