- Login: mbarden
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAwF1Sc3ATwMNxzvrXmBhV3n2STA/nObZT0fd5Oyp3cV5KR/JIxkjeEOK6Os4VyszS4Xmi2Mr8l0PNWAneE8C2KFJ47JPrnD6wC7UbB6H4GfowZKeQtuRA+he1YGp+ICr+YrjyFZvPokPc/8LjGbueDFCktLjDo24qthKhRtQn/A8JVL45S5WbQTrlW9CtqoHDGfqWrUTA+c3MJqrs7IR/L8z7DjrHQ9rjAU1PUFKN3aDQ9vjdLHgbqtkiXJw5j/iKil9GQy5riSGeMSMqwWMwyrW0069U3icDbx3Rs8a1dP8QFhf/DGg6BUNfC8Ye5g2DUqD8Ejl8rLz1qm8NnI8sUw== mbarden@earth
- Registered on: 2013-07-23
- Last connection: 2020-07-23
- 10:32 PM illumos gate Bug #13501: smbutil view crashes in ndr_clnt_get_frags()
- Testing was done as follows:
1. Configure a server with a *very large* number of shares (the number of which can b...
- 07:53 PM illumos gate Bug #13508 (Closed): door_layout() should align the stack to 16 bytes for i386 processes
- We recently came across an issue where a door server was crashing with a GP fault when attempting to perform an SSE i...
- 10:05 PM illumos gate Bug #13501 (Closed): smbutil view crashes in ndr_clnt_get_frags()
- In testing 13169 (and re-tested against illumos-gate without that change), I discovered that, when the NDR client att...
- 12:37 AM illumos gate Bug #13169: CVE-2020-1472 (ZeroLogon) and SMB authentication
- Testing Notes:
Install, configure, and run the included libmlrpc-tests.
Connect to a domain-joined server, with bot...
- 12:32 AM illumos gate Bug #13442: SMB server should try harder to protect SACLs
- Apply the attached patch to samba, build smbtorture, and run "smbtorture -U user%pass //server/share smb2.acls.SACL"....
- 12:25 AM illumos gate Bug #13441: SMB: Creating named streams on existing files is not quite right
- Testing Notes:
Run streams-setup.sh in a directory on a share on the server under test.
Mount the share from an i...
- 09:39 PM illumos gate Bug #13442 (Closed): SMB server should try harder to protect SACLs
- In SMB, the System ACL (SACL) is protected by SeSecurityPrivilege: ACCESS_SYSTEM_SECURITY permission is required to m...
- 09:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13441 (Closed): SMB: Creating named streams on existing files is not quite right
- In MS-FSA, 'file lookup' effectively has the following branches:
1. If the file doesn't exist, create the file and...
- 07:43 PM illumos gate Bug #13047 (Closed): SMB server is too strict about security descriptors
- SMB allows a user to 'remove' an ACL by specifying that it wants the acl to change (SMB_DACL/SACL_SECINFO), but marki...
- 07:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13045 (Closed): Idmap's KDC lookup override doesn't work
- Our kerberos library provides a mechanism for 'overriding' the normal lookup routine, by specifying a "_krb5_override...
Also available in: Atom