- Login: mbarden
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIM/bv1k0HCLuIAdezqwl/8UZ5LHJCxVD23YZ0m8ITksz firstname.lastname@example.org
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAICUOUUG22RvM1mwClYeN0Q7f7PiTahZKdHGDLQl3dNUC mbarden personal
- Registered on: 2013-07-23
- Last connection: 2022-04-03
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2020-07-23|
- 04:44 PM illumos gate Bug #15971: smb_pathname_lookup could avoid some access checks
- Part of this change adds a LOOKUP_NOACLCHECK equivalent to ATTR_NOACLCHECK, and changes one (incorrect) use of ATTR_N...
- 04:58 AM illumos gate Bug #15774 (Closed): Memory leak in pkcs11_softtoken when used by metaslot
- When a hardware cryptographic provider is present in the system, and a userspace consumer opens a PKCS11 Session, met...
- 05:46 PM illumos gate Bug #15733: Windows client gets disconnected when copying files to SMB share
- To test this (with a Windows 10 client):
1. Have one share with 'encrypt=enabled', and another with 'encrypt=disable...
- 10:31 PM illumos gate Feature #11875: ZFS changes for file access auditing
> can a downstream system be built that can tell whether an audit event was generated by an ALARM vs an AUDIT acl e...
- 07:16 PM illumos gate Feature #11875: ZFS changes for file access auditing
- > This seems like a significant limitation as unwanted alarms are a serious irritant to people on call and unwanted a...
- 09:45 PM illumos gate Feature #15670 (Closed): SMB NetLogon Client Seal support
- In response to CVE-2022-38023, Microsoft is removing support for RPC Signing in the Netlogon server, instead requirin...
- 04:57 AM illumos gate Bug #15085 (Closed): mech_krb5: memory leaked during context establishment
- When running ::findleaks on an exiting SMBD, a few memory leaks showed up in the kerberos library:
1. As part of t...
- 02:51 AM illumos gate Bug #15084 (Closed): SMBD leaks memory during startup/refresh
- Running ::findleaks on an exiting SMBD process revealed a few small memory leaks:
# parse_sharetab() - ultimately ...
- 12:51 AM illumos gate Bug #15083 (In Progress): NSCD never caches negative host/ipnode lookups in default DNS configuration
- We discovered this issue when, after running 'praudit -xs' on an ~2GB audit file, it did not finish converting after ...
- 12:03 AM illumos gate Bug #15082 (Closed): SMB Clients see but can't access restricted named streams
- The Continuous Availability feature stores information about persistent handles as 'named streams' at the root of the...
Also available in: Atom