- Login: srondeau
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-08-20
- Last connection: 2018-09-18
- 03:59 PM illumos gate Bug #9674: Let's scrap AVS/sdbc
- I have been actively using AVS via OpenIndiana for the past several years. for remote mirroring.
Imagine my surpri...
- 06:43 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #5979 (New): Missing elxnic network driver?
- Mentioned in http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Ethernet+Networking is this Emulex driver; Ken Mays tested it. I can't fi...
- 09:52 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4064: oi_151a7 ZFS deduplication problem
- When the problem occurred, I had AVS remotely replicating to another storage server over the network (i.e., a remote ...
- 08:23 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4064: oi_151a7 ZFS deduplication problem
- > performance was much better than before, by an order of magnitude.
That was largely due to turning off the antiv...
- 07:47 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4064: oi_151a7 ZFS deduplication problem
- Additional information:
I restarted the storage server to clear any in-memory data, then re-enabled dedup and trie...
- 07:18 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #4064 (Closed): oi_151a7 ZFS deduplication problem
- My storage server running oi_151a7 has 16GB of RAM.
> *zpool status data1*...
Also available in: Atom