- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAyLnyOInUFGGYBmD5EizyHiP3fnW8aGMm8AWbd559HO3RqsDxedfsvRRo1cWdcv5OC4KdKY4AkuHi5eEaTTgnRigCYxSMUqj02x06m2fnvKSy2mj7vk/k9umZJVnMhvfRDgEzYE7N+cbxwJnbxSYxEMbJMMSLEa+RBdBdYtzP5fuOMP+uVjhbjzeoRl6Ps196+FZq0WPHfgSy3V/PmNQnAufSUGDHNFcX3HsnwEtOM95BB2wgf1AOf1NOAPa2yt8Oedp/FnBE16rWxp5VK+bxdk3EbkJMLhcGC7UI5wmrwSBD216Wa+pGp4Fk7htKZEhUvGbLvtHiDcNmhnHBntbx3Q== Jan Schmidt (id_rsa)
- Registered on: 2013-09-17
- Last connection: 2016-06-21
- 12:27 PM illumos gate Bug #7123 (In Progress): timestamp encoding required in rfs4_op_readdir()
- Timestamps returned from @rfs4_op_readdir()@ should be encoded like timestamps returned by @rfs4_op_getattr()@. The f...
- 11:51 AM illumos gate Bug #7122 (In Progress): fix negative timestamps with nsec == 0 in nfs4_time_ntov()
- @nfs4_time_ntov@ converts timestamps from nfs4-style to @vattr_t@ representation. Negative timestamps are represented...
- 06:31 PM illumos gate Bug #6779 (New): kernel panic in zfs_readdir shortly after mount
- I've got two similar crashes from two different systems. I looked at #5833 and #6510 but it appears to different from...
- 11:24 AM illumos gate Bug #5273: Incremental zfs send unmounts underlying snapshots, causing application which opens files from the snapshots to return I/O error.
- Any progress on this?
I'm experiencing the same problem. My application traverses a snapshot and suffers from EIO ...
- 09:41 AM illumos gate Bug #5918: Memory leak when zfs_destroy_snaps_nvl fails
- I executed the sample program with the following command...
- 08:59 AM illumos gate Bug #5918 (New): Memory leak when zfs_destroy_snaps_nvl fails
- The sample program attached simulates a failing snapshot destroy.
When executed, mdb shows the leak:...
- 02:54 PM illumos gate Bug #4141 (Resolved): deleg_reopen() can leak osp->os_ref_count
- While debugging a hanging nfs mount on a client shortly after an nfs server restart, I got the impression that the cl...
Also available in: Atom