- Login: richlowe
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAgEAoxmtqrRJcQx1qDq3DdizolKn1YFFTE87NFvienws99kOg1JR68vV0dqAXWbT+DtW8iPTYa081yLXeyYSNSuf+ozlplnNSyeBhwIwQR6RhVPtmoMeSBBmpfq2Bu4Vo1ZLIeaS6rAUo6o7xHz6iJZnONWpuZXazG9xXE1BP2MjRLFBAenX3KAPOBjc58eRmwtckh7l6c7VjVkDTSUqcrqL60RHSm7ta7nQHBgNPf2f3Emx7Gu/R/Co0ksGDkSM6aIHnxi+x1IUaB53qv2qsVe5PomQ4kLcp3/YMVjjs4Fd3rzrbXIyjqulKdKXxow2BWWCBkdabFlVo88vByW1fUC9jdhPdDPP4yR1tBzBUAOlkAwaMXqBFc1kBwp5rGwxIKt2bnDyfOjwpfHYKsjCOCTAalBgiFAx/q4VuL7k9yL3aqdeTZEfXb6kD7K/yP32T2/OH1wSnBXyfzgZOz47V5riOr+M8rBeQhVniO6rSbDYxQ+wex3xmSdT+De2+3B++Mio6xCOoriIuTBpKXOYdOFf/vULMmsFP48WDXuHA3B7LDlvvoFquvS3XrIZcRux9v6K70cUk4/LWGyEVs/G714NWDx0/zXOBqUz/97O2UZ3NRS5JCZN6C4qjV4pNKGWlBYpHVd9OJ0lmIbRVHu7KZ4xbRI7po4xuq2uwxyAosejB/U= richlowe@metropolis
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2021-09-15
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-29|
|site||Developer, Reporter, Wiki Editor||2010-08-19|
- 07:57 PM illumos gate Bug #14152: ld(1) should be more careful about empty alists
- "andy's test case" was the original source of us knowing about this bug.
For reasons unknown, OmniOS would pass -...
- 07:36 PM illumos gate Bug #14170 (New): CNOWARN_UNINIT should be inlined back into Makefiles now GCC4 is gone
- Now we don't need to support GCC4 CNOWARN_UNINIT doesn't need to be a variable any more, and in fact we could ever pr...
- 10:22 PM illumos gate Bug #14159: ahci can deadlock with sata framework
- I strongly recommend fixing this first, and _then_ improving the code.
- 05:04 PM illumos gate Bug #14158: unused GCC versions should be removed from Makefile.master (etc.)
- testing: builds and wsdiffs clean both debug and non-debug.
- 12:14 AM illumos gate Bug #14158 (In Progress): unused GCC versions should be removed from Makefile.master (etc.)
- 11:48 PM illumos gate Bug #14158 (In Progress): unused GCC versions should be removed from Makefile.master (etc.)
- Makefile.master contains stanzas for 4,7,8,9,10.
We only need 7 and 10, the rest should be removed.
- 11:00 PM illumos gate Bug #14157 (In Progress): ld(1) string table merging should follow gABI more closely
- When we merge string tables, at present we only include strings referenced by symbols or relocations. Dropping any o...
- 10:53 PM illumos gate Bug #14155 (In Progress): ld(1) string table merging could be much faster
- The string table merging in ld is currently quadratic in the number of sections and relocations in the input objects....
- 08:10 PM illumos gate Bug #14152: ld(1) should be more careful about empty alists
I've tested this with andy's test case and with illumos builds. I can't currently think of anything else...
- 06:35 PM illumos gate Bug #14152 (Closed): ld(1) should be more careful about empty alists
- In various places in the link-editor we check whether a list is NULL to decide whether it is empty (this is, usually,...
Also available in: Atom