- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAgEAoxmtqrRJcQx1qDq3DdizolKn1YFFTE87NFvienws99kOg1JR68vV0dqAXWbT+DtW8iPTYa081yLXeyYSNSuf+ozlplnNSyeBhwIwQR6RhVPtmoMeSBBmpfq2Bu4Vo1ZLIeaS6rAUo6o7xHz6iJZnONWpuZXazG9xXE1BP2MjRLFBAenX3KAPOBjc58eRmwtckh7l6c7VjVkDTSUqcrqL60RHSm7ta7nQHBgNPf2f3Emx7Gu/R/Co0ksGDkSM6aIHnxi+x1IUaB53qv2qsVe5PomQ4kLcp3/YMVjjs4Fd3rzrbXIyjqulKdKXxow2BWWCBkdabFlVo88vByW1fUC9jdhPdDPP4yR1tBzBUAOlkAwaMXqBFc1kBwp5rGwxIKt2bnDyfOjwpfHYKsjCOCTAalBgiFAx/q4VuL7k9yL3aqdeTZEfXb6kD7K/yP32T2/OH1wSnBXyfzgZOz47V5riOr+M8rBeQhVniO6rSbDYxQ+wex3xmSdT+De2+3B++Mio6xCOoriIuTBpKXOYdOFf/vULMmsFP48WDXuHA3B7LDlvvoFquvS3XrIZcRux9v6K70cUk4/LWGyEVs/G714NWDx0/zXOBqUz/97O2UZ3NRS5JCZN6C4qjV4pNKGWlBYpHVd9OJ0lmIbRVHu7KZ4xbRI7po4xuq2uwxyAosejB/U= richlowe@metropolis
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2018-08-31
Reported issues: 634
- 07:19 PM illumos gate Feature #9899 (In Progress): cw(1onbld) should shadow more compilation
- At present, cw(1onbld) doesn't shadow any compilation that invokes the link-editor. Even if sources are specified. ...
- 11:36 PM illumos gate Bug #9884 (Closed): cw(1) should use -fpic rather than -Kpic
- Studio cc(1) supports -fpic/-fPIC too. Having cw translate -Kpic is unnecessary. Just accept and pass through -fpi...
- 09:00 PM illumos gate Bug #9868 (Closed): unused cw translations should be removed
- We should remove the translations from cw that the build does not actually use, and is very unlikely to use again.
- 10:44 PM illumos gate Feature #9852 (In Progress): enable ld(1) guidance and deflib assertions for the illumos build
- ld(1) can provide guidance about things you probably should do while linking, which is actually based on our own best...
- 09:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9781: pkg history -o columns order leads to crash
- Moving this to OI, but I guess it could be OmniOS?
- 05:48 PM illumos gate Bug #9202 (New): xgettext should support longer strings
- xgettext doesn't support strings longer than 1024 bytes.
- 05:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9201: yacc should use proper temp files
- ... Well that was embarrassing
- 05:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9201 (New): yacc should use proper temp files
- yacc's tempfiles are under well known names. That's both bad practice, and destroys parallel builds if two yaccs run...
- 04:34 AM illumos gate Bug #9141 (Closed): check_rtime exceptions could be cleaner
- There are a couple of places check_rtime's exceptions could use MACH() profitably, and a handful of exceptions that a...
- 04:33 AM illumos gate Bug #9140 (Closed): check_rtime should learn libnsl is safe now
- libnsl used to contain C++, because of NIS+. This is thankfully no longer true, check_rtime should stop excepting it...
Also available in: Atom