- Login: richlowe
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 richlowe@metropolis
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2021-07-20
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-29|
|site||Developer, Reporter, Wiki Editor||2010-08-19|
- 08:56 PM illumos gate Bug #13960 (New): with 32bit intel support gone, cpuid etc can lose workarounds
- Without 32bit intel support, a fair number of processor specific quirks and workarounds can be removed.
- 08:52 PM illumos gate Bug #13959 (New): without 32bit intel kernel we'll always have a TSC
- Hans pointed out that, without 32bit support on intel, we'll always have a TSC and can remove checks for it and just ...
- 06:48 PM illumos gate Bug #13941 (In Progress): intel code and headers should not look ia32 specific
- As an artifact of history, we have amd64 specific bits in sys/ia32/... headers, and sys/headers which include them. ...
- 06:46 PM illumos gate Bug #13940 (New): with the 32bit intel kernel gone, we should remove obsolete 32-bit only DDI interfaces
- The old ddi_(mem|io|etc.)_(put|get), and others with symbolic sizes should be removed removed now any kernel that eve...
- 06:45 PM illumos gate Bug #13939 (In Progress): it's time the 32bit intel kernel was (x)86'd
- We haven't supported a 32bit intel kernel for years, we should remove the code so it stops being confusing.
- 09:37 PM illumos gate Bug #13884: dis(1) should pick stable names for symbols
verified that we picked consistent names for symbols in cases where we had not previously, and that text ...
- 07:56 PM illumos gate Bug #13904 (New): wsdiff should not report files which become symbolic links as having gone away
- If I change a file to a symbolic link, wsdiff reports it under "Objects removed: ".
From a sort of harsh point of ...
- 07:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13894 (Duplicate): compile time assertions need more uniqueness
- 07:37 PM illumos gate Bug #13894 (Duplicate): compile time assertions need more uniqueness
- At present, we do compile time assertions like this:...
- 06:30 PM illumos gate Bug #13889: ctfdump -c should sort output stably
- testing: ...
Also available in: Atom