- Login: richlowe
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 richlowe@metropolis
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-12-18
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-29|
|site||Developer, Reporter, Wiki Editor||2010-08-19|
- 10:45 PM illumos gate Feature #13677: pwait -v should decode wait status
- I had seen other values at least once, but I'm struggling to get it now. I guess maybe we should change it to "shoul...
- 05:08 PM illumos gate Bug #13684: ld aborts when input object has no file name
- Testing with reproduction means Robert gave me. Robert tested
specifically for me, I wsdiff'd an illumos build with...
- 09:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13684: ld aborts when input object has no file name
- The logic in the above comment is backwards, but still descriptive.
When calculating sizes we ignore nameless symb...
- 08:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13675: use NATIVE_LIBS don't pass -zassert-deflib manually
- Tested with full (debug and non-debug) builds on i386
- 06:40 PM illumos gate Bug #13684: ld aborts when input object has no file name
- This is because the compiler is taking input from stdin, and so the file symbol it creates is nameless. We ignore na...
- 01:35 AM illumos gate Bug #13684 (In Progress): ld aborts when input object has no file name
- 01:28 AM illumos gate Bug #13684: ld aborts when input object has no file name
- 02:30 AM illumos gate Bug #13684: ld aborts when input object has no file name
- It looks like you pasted the snippet from test1, but the core is from test2. Can you paste that as well?
- 02:28 AM illumos gate Bug #13684: ld aborts when input object has no file name
- I'm almost positive we must abort in that case, and what we instead need to know how is how/why we got here
- 06:43 PM illumos gate Feature #13677 (New): pwait -v should decode wait status
- At present, pwait -v just prints the return from wait as a hex integer, it'd be nice if it decoded it.
Also available in: Atom