- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 richlowe@metropolis
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2015-04-13
Reported issues: 604
- 10:06 PM illumos gate Bug #8277 (In Progress): EOF filesync
- ptribble suggests there's no real reason for filesync to continue to exist (and I doubt that many people realize it d...
- 07:26 PM illumos gate Bug #8114 (New): EOF rwho
- Berkeley rwho (much like allotment gardening) is a relic of a prior age which, while perhaps pleasant to remember, is...
- 07:04 PM illumos gate Bug #1961: investigate stopping uniquifying CTF information
- The problem with this is that DTrace only handles forward declarations, and specifically opaque types such as <p>cred...
- 06:51 PM illumos gate Bug #8113 (New): Split the old network clients/servers packages into more easily minimizable pieces
- We currently have a couple of packages that ship all the well-known Berkeley clients/servers in a sort of haphazard m...
- 06:49 PM illumos gate Bug #8112 (New): EOF crazier RPC daemons
- It seems like we should be able to remove spray, rstatd and such safely (rstatd is _not_ the NFS statd, but system st...
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Bug #4143 (Closed): library-libtecla.mf contains sysevent man pages
- Duplicate of #8094
- 04:01 PM illumos gate Bug #8094 (Closed): a handful of manual sections are in the wrong package
- Presumably as a result of the automation when I originally integrated them, a bunch of manual sections are delivered ...
- 03:25 PM illumos gate Bug #8002 (Closed): delete unnecessary obsolete packages
- We carry a bunch of obsolete and renamed package definitions to facilitate upgrades. Many of these are now very very...
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Feature #7997 (In Progress): Could make nightly env files more easily usable
- It would be good to make nightly environment files something people don't have to consider:
- Expand the default set...
- 06:31 PM illumos gate Bug #7959 (New): kernel manual pages should make lock ordering clear
- Just about the only possible practical use of warlock is that a minority of the wl files contain lock ordering assert...
Also available in: Atom