- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 richlowe@metropolis
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2017-10-13
Reported issues: 630
- 05:48 PM illumos gate Bug #9202 (New): xgettext should support longer strings
- xgettext doesn't support strings longer than 1024 bytes.
- 05:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9201: yacc should use proper temp files
- ... Well that was embarrassing
- 05:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9201 (New): yacc should use proper temp files
- yacc's tempfiles are under well known names. That's both bad practice, and destroys parallel builds if two yaccs run...
- 04:34 AM illumos gate Bug #9141 (Closed): check_rtime exceptions could be cleaner
- There are a couple of places check_rtime's exceptions could use MACH() profitably, and a handful of exceptions that a...
- 04:33 AM illumos gate Bug #9140 (Closed): check_rtime should learn libnsl is safe now
- libnsl used to contain C++, because of NIS+. This is thankfully no longer true, check_rtime should stop excepting it...
- 04:32 AM illumos gate Feature #9139 (Closed): check_rtime should be able to forbid libraries
- It would be useful if check_rtime could known a given SONAME was "forbidden" (with some exceptions), and warn anyone ...
- 06:19 PM illumos gate Bug #9132 (New): cw(1onbld) shouldn't shadow pure preprocessing
- When invoking Studio, cw(1onbld) doesn't invoke the compiler when it is being run as a shadow and purely for pre-proc...
- 06:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9130 (New): DTrace tst.gcc.d isn't useful
- the DTrace tests contain a test, tst.gcc.d, which is the same as tst.coverage.d, except built using GCC.
This made ...
- 06:15 PM illumos gate Bug #9129 (New): file-locking tests shouldn't build multiple source files in one compiler invocation
- A little known limitation of the compiler wrapper cw(1onbld) is that you can't use invocations of the compiler which ...
- 06:13 PM illumos gate Feature #9128 (New): cw(1onbld) should be able to run multiple shadows
- To enable the switch to newer GCC, cw(1onbld) needs the ability to run multiple arbitrary shadows include two shadows...
Also available in: Atom