- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2013-12-18
- Last connection: 2018-07-05
Reported issues: 11
- 02:07 PM illumos gate Bug #9576 (Closed): hid_attach is missing one mutex_exit in error path
- In @hid_attach()@ there is one error path leaving the function without releasing a mutex.
Since I don't think it is ...
- 09:29 AM illumos gate Bug #9556 (Closed): logadm timestamps should not leak into the configfile
- When using wildcard patterns in the configfile logadm will record the timestamps of all matched and rotated files in ...
- 08:14 PM illumos gate Feature #9078 (Closed): Update hwdata - 20180208
- It's been some time since the last update.
- 03:52 PM illumos gate Feature #8947: Support the Marvell 88SE9230 PCIe to SATA controller
- just a bit of additional information: the messages go away when all four drive bays have disks in them.
- 02:28 PM illumos gate Bug #5328: intro(1) man page references nonexistent sections
- I think this bug can be closed.
The mention of section 1F has been removed in bec2e3ffadac8d3536ea115d636d06c7b561...
- 11:05 PM illumos gate Bug #8761: IPv6 default policy table needs update for RFC6724
- Testing notes:
I added a ULA and a global address to an interface.
Ran "traceroute" to a hostname which had also ...
- 01:04 PM illumos gate Bug #8761 (Closed): IPv6 default policy table needs update for RFC6724
- RFC6724 published a newer version of the default policy table used for source and destination address selection.
- 03:25 PM illumos gate Feature #8729 (Closed): sendfile(3ext) could mention SIGPIPE
- Other man pages mention when SIGPIPE is sent on EPIPE.
The sendfile man page could also include such a note as it wi...
- 07:04 PM illumos gate Bug #8721 (Closed): libwrap is missing global symbol `resident`
- The current version of Dante (http://www.inet.no/dante/) fails to build with the following error:...
- 09:54 PM illumos gate Bug #3729: getifaddrs must learn to stop worrying and love the other address families
- This was backed out because consumers have come to depend on this bug.
Namely libuv, while "multi-platform" had a ...
Also available in: Atom