- Login: wiedi
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-12-18
- Last connection: 2023-01-21
- 07:41 PM illumos gate Bug #14944: xhci silently drops ugen transfers sometimes but not always
- With that patch applied I was able run @./usb_modeswitch -v 0x12d1 -p 0x1f01 -X@ to switch my Huawei E3372 LTE USB St...
- 03:18 PM illumos gate Bug #3729: getifaddrs must learn to stop worrying and love the other address families
- Tested using a small tool that prints the getifaddrs() details.
A binary compiled before booting into a BE with this...
- 06:35 PM illumos gate Bug #14476 (Closed): flowadm(1M) needs to show prefixlen at the right place
- The flowadm man page shows the supported attributes like this:...
- 06:12 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
- Also more complex crontab entries still work as expected...
- 03:54 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
I copied the cron + crontab binaries into place, restarted cron and added the following crontab entries:
- 03:51 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
- I've updated the CR to use @RANDOM_DELAY@ in minutes to match the cronie syntax.
- 04:45 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
- Here is what I found just now:
* isc/vixie cron - could not find something like this
* dcron - could not find som...
- 04:05 PM illumos gate Feature #14358 (Closed): Cron should support randomized delay
- Having a large number of cronjobs start at the same time can lead to load spikes.
This is especially noticeable when...
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Feature #14298: snoop could know more DNS resource record types
On one terminal started @snoop port 53@
On another trigger dns queries like:...
- 05:44 PM illumos gate Feature #14298 (Closed): snoop could know more DNS resource record types
- A while ago I noticed that snoop did not know about a few record types I was interested in (specifically SRV and CAA)...
Also available in: Atom