- Login: wiedi
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-12-18
- Last connection: 2022-01-09
- 03:54 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
I copied the cron + crontab binaries into place, restarted cron and added the following crontab entries:
- 03:51 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
- I've updated the CR to use @RANDOM_DELAY@ in minutes to match the cronie syntax.
- 04:45 PM illumos gate Feature #14358: Cron should support randomized delay
- Here is what I found just now:
* isc/vixie cron - could not find something like this
* dcron - could not find som...
- 04:05 PM illumos gate Feature #14358 (New): Cron should support randomized delay
- Having a large number of cronjobs start at the same time can lead to load spikes.
This is especially noticeable when...
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Feature #14298: snoop could know more DNS resource record types
On one terminal started @snoop port 53@
On another trigger dns queries like:...
- 05:44 PM illumos gate Feature #14298 (Closed): snoop could know more DNS resource record types
- A while ago I noticed that snoop did not know about a few record types I was interested in (specifically SRV and CAA)...
- 01:08 PM illumos gate Bug #13868 (New): connstat could handle opthdr lenght 0 better
- I have a zone that acts as a NAT gateway. When I call `connstat` it starts to print some data and then fails:
- 09:01 PM illumos gate Bug #11196: getifaddrs does not return MAC addresses (ISC KEA)
- This is actually #3729, which despite beeing closed is not yet resolved.
There was a bug in libuv which could not ...
- 02:07 PM illumos gate Bug #9576 (Closed): hid_attach is missing one mutex_exit in error path
- In @hid_attach()@ there is one error path leaving the function without releasing a mutex.
Since I don't think it is ...
- 09:29 AM illumos gate Bug #9556 (Closed): logadm timestamps should not leak into the configfile
- When using wildcard patterns in the configfile logadm will record the timestamps of all matched and rotated files in ...
Also available in: Atom