- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2013-12-18
- Last connection: 2017-11-03
Reported issues: 8
- 02:28 PM illumos gate Bug #5328: intro(1) man page references nonexistent sections
- I think this bug can be closed.
The mention of section 1F has been removed in bec2e3ffadac8d3536ea115d636d06c7b561...
- 11:05 PM illumos gate Bug #8761: IPv6 default policy table needs update for RFC6724
- Testing notes:
I added a ULA and a global address to an interface.
Ran "traceroute" to a hostname which had also ...
- 01:04 PM illumos gate Bug #8761 (Closed): IPv6 default policy table needs update for RFC6724
- RFC6724 published a newer version of the default policy table used for source and destination address selection.
- 03:25 PM illumos gate Feature #8729 (Closed): sendfile(3ext) could mention SIGPIPE
- Other man pages mention when SIGPIPE is sent on EPIPE.
The sendfile man page could also include such a note as it wi...
- 07:04 PM illumos gate Bug #8721 (Closed): libwrap is missing global symbol `resident`
- The current version of Dante (http://www.inet.no/dante/) fails to build with the following error:...
- 09:54 PM illumos gate Bug #3729: getifaddrs must learn to stop worrying and love the other address families
- This was backed out because consumers have come to depend on this bug.
Namely libuv, while "multi-platform" had a ...
- 11:30 PM illumos gate Feature #8409 (Closed): Want MSG_NOSIGNAL to prevent SIGPIPE
- > The MSG_NOSIGNAL symbolic constant is added from The Open Group Technical Standard, 2006, Extended API Set Part 2.
- 02:19 PM illumos gate Bug #8257 (Closed): ifconfig configinfo confuses mtu with metric
- To display the mtu "ifconfig configinfo" uses the lifr.lifr_metric member which works because both are in the same un...
- 12:53 PM illumos gate Bug #6910 (Closed): tar option "e" also forces "o"
- Since commit "6961744 / PSARC 2010/233 EOF SYSV3 SCO compatibility environment variable" 
tar "e" (exit on error)...
- 12:52 PM illumos gate Bug #6909 (Closed): man page updates for "EOF SYSV3 SCO compatibility"
- Commit "6961744 / PSARC 2010/233 EOF SYSV3 SCO compatibility environment variable"  removed support for the SYSV3 ...
Also available in: Atom