- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDNmZ4zu/JoN0OhByktbQKt9GHmXI804TnUmi7oW/P8i8V3Fi+MyS4l4DmAT/CPtZz0RI31VKZ1DwKgPi6hHsKGCATgbYrAgI/TDNoDcrANMKbBs7lERfCpEow3SlbYf+WiC6UumUgFbmHT2OCcXl/M2+6ollRmPNaFYoZ69iY4Z1NYLa9la7h4PbTLgaXF4m1wVtXNVdAlK+sqVp+HYmAiHZK3D9YOLYaCjegwmtaD02Om82NiWDzfx68/8iSC+4/uos5f0FmwntJ3eEwOrUl4u5Dvq/dAbtjSDH3gBqgsusP0XAuWLNg03z2fQ3nUK9d9jslrJmYYArMBnm1Uridf cneira@Trixie
- Registered on: 2014-04-23
- Last connection: 2019-05-22
- 09:58 PM illumos gate Bug #7780: mdb could extract NT_PRPSINFO information from core files
- Latest changes...
- 05:01 PM illumos gate Bug #7780: mdb could extract NT_PRPSINFO information from core files
- Hi David,
This what I have at the moment, I have add a summary section that contains siginfo information when it's...
- 02:36 AM illumos gate Bug #9729: kstat not exposing non-global zone stat counters
- Hi Alasdair,
I took your changes and tested them in Omniosce they are working for me. I just submit them for revie...
- 01:53 PM illumos gate Bug #10052: "dladm show-ether" should pick one kstat snapshot and stick with it
This patch avoids repeated calls to kstat_open() in dladm by retaining a kstat_ctl_t pointer in dladm_handle...
- 12:44 PM illumos gate Bug #10152: bge debugging always on
- Arne Jansen wrote:
> introduced the following change:
> which leads to performance pr...
- 09:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9287: dladm Segmentation Fault (core dumped) on unknown field
- Gergő Mihály Doma wrote:
> The issue caused by the missing termination of "link_s_fields":http://src.illumos.org/s...
- 09:39 PM illumos gate Bug #10001: creating duplicate vnics is possible, and breaks dladm
- Peter Tribble wrote:
> Tested in tribblix m20 and m20.5, and omnitribblix m20.5 - all fail, so this confirms it's a ...
- 09:26 PM illumos gate Bug #8584: dtrace: Certain llquantize() parameters trigger assertion
- Here is the patch applied on illumos, I just tested in amd64. I don't have access to a Sparc to try a fix on that pla...
- 08:36 PM illumos gate Bug #8584: dtrace: Certain llquantize() parameters trigger assertion
- I'm using latest SmartOS and the issue is still there I'll check the FreeBSD patch to make this go away.
Also available in: Atom