- Login: rune
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-05-11
- Last connection: 2014-05-11
- 07:50 AM illumos gate Bug #4858: high sync write load with fio drive as log device causes system to panic
- ok just tested with Intel S3700 series as LOG, same issue occurs...
- 04:31 PM illumos gate Bug #4858 (New): high sync write load with fio drive as log device causes system to panic
- Similar to bug #1618
Occurs when IOMemory-VSL 3.26 is installed to use FIO drives (SLC or MLC PCI-E devices) as LOG ...
Also available in: Atom