- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-05-18
- Last connection: 2016-04-27
- 06:14 AM illumos gate Feature #6603 (Closed): zfeature_register() should verify ZFEATURE_FLAG_PER_DATASET implies SPA_FEATURE_EXTENSIBLE_DATASET
- In order to avoid bugs like https://www.illumos.org/issues/6585 (cf. https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/51) in t...
- 08:57 AM illumos gate Bug #6586 (Closed): Whitespace inconsistencies in the spa feature dependency arrays in zfeature_common.c
- In ...
- 08:44 AM illumos gate Bug #6585 (Closed): sha512, skein, and edonr have an unenforced dependency on extensible dataset
- In any pool without the extensible dataset feature flag already enabled, creating a dataset with dedup set to use one...
- 10:12 AM illumos gate Bug #6541: Pool feature-flag check defeated if "verify" is included in the dedup property value
- Additional investigation shows that this does indeed cause panic (screenshot attached) on OmniOS (Bloody release, r15...
- 11:26 AM illumos gate Bug #6541 (Closed): Pool feature-flag check defeated if "verify" is included in the dedup property value
- zfs_check_settable() is not quite doing its job when checking for required spa feature flags in the case of the new c...
- 12:21 AM illumos gate Bug #6478: Additional-devices error message omitted when import -f is needed
- First log has duplicates. Edited-and-dups-removed attached.
- 11:55 PM illumos gate Bug #6478 (New): Additional-devices error message omitted when import -f is needed
- The useful error message, "Additional devices are known to be part of this pool, though their exact configuration can...
- 11:31 PM illumos gate Bug #6477 (New): cache vdev in-use checks are insufficient at import
- Even if the device is part of another pool (or non-zfs file system), zpool import will reclaim the cache vdev without...
- 06:44 AM illumos gate Feature #3753: Add zfs receive property support (zfs recv -o)
- Is this still being worked on?
Also available in: Atom