- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDDfCyuIJ7d9bedbRbHHD8oaNE/Iv2HbbVIQmlKczVkGN6Z192N5IsjXg71WYG2ZXir8+u8AqQHq7I7QMKUcrsIOTiqjbdyr3g+eRfB04/BZZWoRWwt+PFJhMEWH6lwXBNk82n4jK9emKjjkX2nh+rMB4hABvva5ufhV5fjKiqi9c3GxGSqa13Izd8DAqYfbunVkd+E551fe4x0nrQSz5k13BBYcWm/RbejRmNZku5HDIUpdFOo067o82VWXa/AM4ksWO5sdFIArGfASbOpU9QkO4+gnlb8UqNfj6aVMGevYQucGxEfoZHB8LIcPgo+7FBUjX8vNkEdcfrG8smw+60D pdagnelie@Pauls-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2014-05-20
- Last connection: 2018-05-29
- illumos gate (Developer, 2016-09-01)
- 06:52 PM illumos gate Bug #9559 (Closed): zfs diff handles files on delete queue in fromsnap poorly
- Since the changes to zfs diff in 9421, there has been a bug in zfs diff. If a file is in the delete queue on the from...
- 11:18 PM illumos gate Bug #9487 (Closed): Free objects when receiving full stream as clone
- All objects after the last written or freed object are not supposed to exist after receiving the stream. We should f...
- 12:18 AM illumos gate Feature #9112 (Closed): Improve allocation performance on high-end systems
- On high-end systems running async sequential write workloads, especially NUMA systems with flash or NVMe storage, one...
- 06:24 PM illumos gate Bug #8741 (New): Implement Redacted Send/Receive
- Redacted send/receive is a powerful new feature for send/receive that allows space savings or security improvements i...
- 08:18 PM illumos gate Bug #8419: Should not require four-space indents on function arg continuation lines
- I think I disagree with your premise here; all forms allowed by the style guide are (or should be, there could be bug...
- 06:04 PM illumos gate Bug #7352: Tunable to disable hole_birth feature
- I can't figure out how to assign this to me, but I'm working on it.
- 06:02 PM illumos gate Bug #7352 (New): Tunable to disable hole_birth feature
- Given all the recent issues with hole_birth that have cropped up, we should add a tunable that allows people to disab...
- 10:55 PM illumos gate Bug #7231: nlockmgr failing to start up during bootup
- It's been a while since I worked on this, but as I recall, statd_init (which is called before daemonize_fini()) kicks...
- 08:41 PM illumos gate Bug #7176 (New): Yet another hole birth issue
- If you take a large file (tested with 300 MB file at 512 byte recordsize), truncate it to a small size (10 MB), and t...
- 05:38 AM illumos gate Bug #6354 (Closed): dtrace -c doesn't properly handle arguments that contain spaces
- a command like...
Also available in: Atom