- Login: bahamas10
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC+JUivj9iHGMnZ0eVS3hJ+jy6gHYLqwK5S6K6r/TaF0uuJv5mYEIIqhkEeg17XkYUZDW6Xcy0GdHNDI53DKTZhF4Ki3KnCQCfGYtLlNsQcvZ08WNTzXZDqXRvkIPwaGXppzuIohoI5J0Y1k89UrjfqBaY8n7JK+dAisA+OL/NXtdu6G+l3bQY28xEKTUkHSXpInQGRieS6veDReMlRg9hlpTWviGTx3SF4O0sD5SuggI+g4dYk311j8iR/AodGp0YxSWr694iBCiGJ5RtXbIaLPl2gdgSeKgonmTqdo3jVeMp7XljDxL+XPAf+Y5YbnhPUNd8P8Q8QElUfIwCJJ6hD dave@Operationss-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2014-05-27
- Last connection: 2020-06-08
- 02:51 PM illumos gate Feature #6939 (Closed): add sysevents to zfs core for commands
- Originally created https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-4489
> sysevents should be fired in the kernel from ZFS whenever...
- 06:04 PM illumos gate Bug #5747: cannot lock user with NP already set
- Gary Mills wrote:
> Your comment is much larger than your source change. That's not a problem, but how much of your...
- 03:22 PM illumos gate Bug #5747: cannot lock user with NP already set
- Latest Patch
- 09:09 PM illumos gate Bug #5747: cannot lock user with NP already set
- typo in last patch... fixed in this
- 09:00 PM illumos gate Bug #5747: cannot lock user with NP already set
- I've attached a new patch complete with webrev, copyright updated, and git pbchk output. In it I've added a block co...
- 04:45 PM illumos gate Bug #5747 (New): cannot lock user with NP already set
- When a user has "NP" set as their password, attempting to lock them results in no change to their password. For exam...
- 11:45 PM illumos gate Bug #5397: pfiles slow with many open sockets
- Created webrev (also attached)
- 11:44 PM illumos gate Bug #5397: pfiles slow with many open sockets
- Richard PALO wrote:
> Dave Eddy wrote:
> > tested and working (on SmartOS) following the instructions here: https:/...
- 05:36 AM illumos gate Bug #5397: pfiles slow with many open sockets
- tested and working (on SmartOS) following the instructions here: https://wiki.smartos.org/display/DOC/Building+SmartO...
- 08:59 PM illumos gate Bug #5397 (Closed): pfiles slow with many open sockets
- pfiles(1) takes a long time to run against a process that has many open sockets.
Using the following node.js code ...
Also available in: Atom