- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-07-11
- Last connection: 2016-06-06
- 11:49 PM illumos gate Bug #7075 (New): ahci: NULL pointer dereference in ahci_add_doneq()
- 03:48 AM illumos gate Bug #6374: mount(1M) dumps core in check_fields()
- lets try uploading again.
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #6374: mount(1M) dumps core in check_fields()
- core dump enclosed
- 04:29 PM illumos gate Bug #6374: mount(1M) dumps core in check_fields()
- /sgt is a regular directory.
Size: 2 Blocks: 1 IO Block: 1...
- 04:25 PM illumos gate Bug #6374 (Closed): mount(1M) dumps core in check_fields()
- This is a omnios bloody box.
# truss mount -o vers=3 lenovo:/shotglass/torrent /sgt
- 01:47 AM illumos gate Feature #4992 (New): add a method to limit the size of the dedup hash table.
- When the dedup hash table grows larger than the users specified size, turn off all dedup additions to the dedup table...
- 01:39 AM illumos gate Feature #4991 (New): Log a message/warning when Dedup hashtable is larger than 1/2 of zfs_arc_meta size
- Dedup users would be able to better understand why there system is slowing down because of excessive swapping caused ...
Also available in: Atom