- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-05-09
- 05:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12932: Some SMB2 oplock break cases fail in the Windows Protocol Test Suite
- The problem here is that the test suite expects specific error returns when an oplock "ack break" operation comes in ...
- 04:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12932 (In Progress): Some SMB2 oplock break cases fail in the Windows Protocol Test Suite
- How to reproduce:
Run the Windows Protocol Test Suite (WPTS)
- 12:28 PM illumos gate Bug #12806 (In Progress): Serial console polling burns CPU on VMware
- After doing some debugging with a serial console recently (in a VM) I noticed that when the guest stops in the loader...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Bug #8680: Time of Day clock error
- I see the same problem occasionally when running as a guest under VMware Fusion.
Apparently ToD clock "jumps" are so...
- 09:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12681 (Pending RTI): Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- 02:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12681: Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- Testing: Run Linux NFS client from behind a firewall that prevents any call-back RPC.
Verified uncontested locks can...
- 02:04 PM illumos gate Bug #12681: Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- It turns out the dump shown above was misleading, and shows the state of things _after_ the call-back attempts failed...
- 01:59 PM illumos gate Bug #12681: Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- Additional analysis of this problem (where we have a firewall blocking call-backs)
The NLM server gets into an unfor...
- 01:54 PM illumos gate Bug #12681 (Closed): Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- Customer reports slow access from Linux clients running apache services.
Examination of network captures on both sid...
- 02:56 AM illumos gate Bug #11909: THREAD_KPRI_RELEASE does nothing of the sort
- I asked for some time to look into this further, so I'll share some notes on what I learned,
as well as some additio...
Also available in: Atom