- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2019-05-20
- 12:50 AM illumos gate Bug #11829 (Closed): ODX copy error with misaligned file size
- Oh, this was already fixed when ODX went up in #11022
- 07:49 PM illumos gate Bug #11836: SMB server shutdown hang after tree connect test
- Sure enough, smb_com_tree_connect_andx does, in the SMB_TCONX_DISCONECT_TID case, a
smb_session_lookup_tree, which t...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #11836 (In Progress): SMB server shutdown hang after tree connect test
- We have a new smbtorture test "base.tcondis" that does an SMB1 tree connect
with the flags including TREE_CONNECT_AN...
- 07:46 PM illumos gate Bug #11835: smbd rpc service crash in ndr_outer_string / ndr_s_wchar
- This was running a debug build. We triggered an assert in ndr_s_wchar having to do with string length enforcement. Le...
- 07:43 PM illumos gate Bug #11834: SMB authentication service stops after flood
- The system log shows that the "auth flood" client managed to (temporarily) run us short of memory, so attempts to cre...
- 07:42 PM illumos gate Bug #11833: Panic in smb2_setinfo_file / smb_set_basic_info
- The problem is that we've been given an SMB2 set file info. request on a named pipe.
These functions need to error o...
- 07:42 PM illumos gate Bug #11832: smb/server is stuck in STOPPING state after svcadm restart
- It turns out smb_user_delete (via smb_user_logoff) is racing with smb_session_disconnect, both of which can currently...
- 07:40 PM illumos gate Bug #11831: SMB kernel panic in smb_user_namecmp during MMC close file
- Before #11031 the function smb_server_session_disconnect
used to take a hold on each user object before operating on...
- 07:38 PM illumos gate Bug #11830: smb/server service shutdown hang
- I was lucky enough to run into this while running a debug build.
One of the tests at the recent MS plug-fest testing...
- 07:34 PM illumos gate Bug #11829: ODX copy error with misaligned file size
- When a Windows client uses ODX to copy a file where the length is not an even multiple of the ODX block size, it will...
Also available in: Atom