- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2019-11-07
- 07:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12253: mib2.h: error: field 'tcp6ConnEntryInfo' has incomplete type 'tcpConnEntryInfo_s'
- Testing: (from ALP)
compare dis of some object files, using mib2.h, for example, kernel_sunos5.o, there's no diff...
- 06:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12243 (Closed): too many NFS threads actually hurts performance
- In a previous change ( see #7651 ) the number of NFS server threads was increases from 16 to 1024.
It turns out that...
- 05:04 AM illumos gate Bug #11873: SMB file access audit logging (remainder)
- Audit Configuration Notes (from Matt)
audit config notes:...
- 05:02 AM illumos gate Bug #11873: SMB file access audit logging (remainder)
- Matt's design write-up:
Auditing in Illumos: How it Works
(fun fact: FreeBSD and Mac OS X have an implementatio...
- 01:39 PM illumos gate Feature #2949 (In Progress): format(1m) should make megabyte-aligned partitions
- 01:38 PM illumos gate Feature #2949: format(1m) should make megabyte-aligned partitions
- Capturing some email discussion from June 2012 (summarizing)
2949 format(1m) should support ...
- 03:42 PM illumos gate Bug #11855 (Pending RTI): Update SMB client to 3.02
- Testing: Connect to an SMB3 server and verify that SMB signing works.
(The main difference between SMB2 and SMB3 is...
- 03:39 PM illumos gate Feature #11992 (New): SMB client encryption support
- Enhance the SMB client to support the (optional) encryption feature in SMB3.
Note that the SMB server already supp...
- 04:36 PM illumos gate Bug #9619 (Feedback): SMB operations by some applications with windows 7 clients take an absurdly long time to respond when oplock is enabled
- 04:36 PM illumos gate Bug #9619: SMB operations by some applications with windows 7 clients take an absurdly long time to respond when oplock is enabled
- We had this problem (long ago) in our product. The reason for the delay was that the Windows client was failing to r...
Also available in: Atom