- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2018-01-03
Reported issues: 202
- 03:43 PM illumos gate Bug #8805: xattr_dir_lookup() can leak a vnode hold
- Interesting! Can you please add a write-up on how the leaked hold happens?
- 12:28 AM illumos gate Bug #8691: net-routing-setup does a match for "current=enabled" against the ipv-routing "pers...
- BTW, one could probably do this just with sh (or ksh) script code, avoiding the need to run nawk for this case.
- 08:44 PM illumos gate Bug #8687: Update smbns_ads.c to add aditional help
- The kerberos library can tell us when "clock skew" is the reason we fail authentication.
It would be better to propa...
- 02:03 PM illumos gate Bug #8683 (New): SMB server should check tokens from authsvc
- If the user space smb deamon (smbd) constructs an authentication "token" in response to a "get token" request on the ...
- 11:29 PM illumos gate Bug #8643: Fix misuse of _KMEMUSER in i86pc
- Fix out for review: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/658/
- 11:27 PM illumos gate Bug #8643 (Closed): Fix misuse of _KMEMUSER in i86pc
- There was some discussion of this on the developers list. See the subject:
Request 417: 8007 uts: sysmacros.h shoul...
- 03:25 PM illumos gate Bug #8583: Windows 10 fails to delete read-only files with SMB2
- This was fixed in NexentaStor. See:
- 03:24 PM illumos gate Bug #8583 (In Progress): Windows 10 fails to delete read-only files with SMB2
- Using a Windows 10 client,
Create 2 files in CIFS share. 1 called Test-RO.txt and another one called
- 02:25 PM illumos gate Bug #8569: problem with inline functions in abd.h
- Your 2nd way (put "extern inline ..." in abd.c) has the advantage of predictability about where the externally visibl...
- 04:43 AM illumos gate Bug #7577 (Closed): mountd support to run on a fixed port
Also available in: Atom