- Login: gwr
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-05-09
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 04:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13330: SMB read hangs on Mac Big Sur
- Thanks to Andy Fiddiman (and others) for testing this fix with Mac Big Sur clients.
Those clients no longer "hang" (i...
- 02:07 AM illumos gate Bug #13299 (In Progress): File mtime changes twice, when file is modified using SMB server
- It looks like that update (during close) was from a possibly misunderstood section from a very old version of the MS-...
- 01:00 AM illumos gate Bug #13330 (In Progress): SMB read hangs on Mac Big Sur
- What's actually shown in the network capture is that MacOS "Big Sur" repeatedly sends
SMB2 read requests at an offse...
- 09:36 PM illumos gate Bug #13227 (In Progress): SMB server serializes writes where it should not
- During some performance testing, we discovered that the SMB server is serializing writes on a given file handle where...
- 07:24 PM illumos gate Bug #13169 (In Progress): CVE-2020-1472 (ZeroLogon) and SMB authentication
- Note that while the native SMB service is not vulnerable to CVE-2020-1472, the new restrictions implemented by MS on ...
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #12977: smb3 server encryption leak in smb2_send_reply
- Spencer's patch looks OK to me. We have work underway (for large SMB messages) that will change how this works, so I...
- 05:08 PM illumos gate Bug #12977 (In Progress): smb3 server encryption leak in smb2_send_reply
- 05:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12932: Some SMB2 oplock break cases fail in the Windows Protocol Test Suite
- The problem here is that the test suite expects specific error returns when an oplock "ack break" operation comes in ...
- 04:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12932 (Closed): Some SMB2 oplock break cases fail in the Windows Protocol Test Suite
- How to reproduce:
Run the Windows Protocol Test Suite (WPTS)
- 12:28 PM illumos gate Bug #12806 (In Progress): Serial console polling burns CPU on VMware
- After doing some debugging with a serial console recently (in a VM) I noticed that when the guest stops in the loader...
Also available in: Atom