- Login: gwr
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2021-09-01
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 12:04 AM illumos gate Feature #3409: mdb: Open source implementation of nfs module
- There's an implementation of this that several people have worked on, currently found in
- 11:57 PM illumos gate Bug #4384 (Closed): nfsv4 server issue
- 11:52 PM illumos gate Bug #4517: Locking the same file over NFS from a Linux client by multiple processes could cause 30 seconds delay accumulatively if the NFS server machine has more than one IPv4 interface.
- The github/Nexenta gate has a fix to make the lock manager initiate outbound traffic with a local binding that's the ...
- 11:46 PM illumos gate Bug #4965: NLM: Mac OS X client can be stuck at locking a NFS file on an illumos server (SmartOS, Nexenta or OmniOS etc.) running open source lockd
- I suspect we should be calling rpcbind again here after a timeout, so we find out the new UDP port.
- 02:20 PM illumos gate Bug #14142: kernel SMB stops NMI from inducing panic, printfs as hard and fast as it can instead
- This is a cmn_err(CE_WARN, ...) call here:
- 05:35 PM illumos gate Feature #14097 (In Progress): time to disable SMB1 by default
- Much of the world have moved on past SMB1, so much so that servers that have SMB1 enabled are reported by security sc...
- 05:28 PM illumos gate Feature #14096 (In Progress): SMB should export a header for kstats
- The SMB server has some useful statistics, normally shown by the smbstat command, that external software may want to ...
- 04:36 PM illumos gate Feature #14095 (In Progress): Dtrace probes for nbmand conflict identification
- When looking into problems with mandatory locking that unexpectedly blocks I/O, one would like to know exactly what l...
- 04:14 PM illumos gate Bug #14085: ASSERT failure in smb_sd_tofs
- Approved by: Richard Lowe <email@example.com>
Sorry I forgot to add that before I pushed.
- 08:26 PM illumos gate Bug #14085: ASSERT failure in smb_sd_tofs
- Testing: re-run smbtorture ... smb2.create.nulldacl. (no panic)
Also available in: Atom