- Login: gwr
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-05-09
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 04:03 PM illumos gate Bug #6348: source-level debugging not quite working
- Unfortunately, if you use this and set SOURCEDEBUG during a full build,
the build fails in usr/src/lib/libc with unre...
- 04:00 PM illumos gate Bug #6348: source-level debugging not quite working
- Just setting COPTFLAG (and related) empty lets debugging work OK.
According to the gcc documentation, -O0 (Oh zero) i...
- 03:24 PM illumos gate Bug #13730 (New): esballoc(9f) could document esballoca/desballoca
- In addition to esballoc/desballoc that are documented in esballoc(9f) the system provides variants of those functions...
- 05:23 PM illumos gate Bug #13643: smb share of lofs mount fails
- With the fix shown here: https://code.illumos.org/c/illumos-gate/+/1347/2
I was able to connect to a share of a lofs...
- 02:00 AM illumos gate Bug #13643 (In Progress): smb share of lofs mount fails
- 11:36 PM illumos gate Bug #13526: cmd/availdevs always rebuilds
- Testing: cd $SRC/cmd/availdevs
2nd command does nothing.
- 02:23 PM illumos gate Bug #12169: acpica leaks terribly
- Apparently there are questions about whether its OK to modify these strings in-place. (They're provided by the firmwa...
- 10:02 PM illumos gate Bug #13572 (Pending RTI): SMB Query FileFsVolumeInformation should allow truncation
- 06:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13572: SMB Query FileFsVolumeInformation should allow truncation
Open file on Windows 10 client per. the issue description. (Open succeeds.)
Added test case "smb2.getin...
- 06:39 PM illumos gate Bug #12169: acpica leaks terribly
- Getting a PR ready. Here are the notes from the imported fix:
Imported from: https://github.com/acpica/acpica/com...
Also available in: Atom