- Login: gwr
- Registered on: 2010-07-29
- Last connection: 2020-05-09
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 09:36 PM illumos gate Bug #13227 (In Progress): SMB server serializes writes where it should not
- During some performance testing, we discovered that the SMB server is serializing writes on a given file handle where...
- 07:24 PM illumos gate Bug #13169 (In Progress): CVE-2020-1472 (ZeroLogon) and SMB authentication
- Note that while the native SMB service is not vulnerable to CVE-2020-1472, the new restrictions implemented by MS on ...
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #12977: smb3 server encryption leak in smb2_send_reply
- Spencer's patch looks OK to me. We have work underway (for large SMB messages) that will change how this works, so I...
- 05:08 PM illumos gate Bug #12977 (In Progress): smb3 server encryption leak in smb2_send_reply
- 05:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12932: Some SMB2 oplock break cases fail in the Windows Protocol Test Suite
- The problem here is that the test suite expects specific error returns when an oplock "ack break" operation comes in ...
- 04:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12932 (Closed): Some SMB2 oplock break cases fail in the Windows Protocol Test Suite
- How to reproduce:
Run the Windows Protocol Test Suite (WPTS)
- 12:28 PM illumos gate Bug #12806 (In Progress): Serial console polling burns CPU on VMware
- After doing some debugging with a serial console recently (in a VM) I noticed that when the guest stops in the loader...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Bug #8680: Time of Day clock error
- I see the same problem occasionally when running as a guest under VMware Fusion.
Apparently ToD clock "jumps" are so...
- 09:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12681 (Pending RTI): Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- 02:51 PM illumos gate Bug #12681: Excess service times for NFS(v3) locking calls
- Testing: Run Linux NFS client from behind a firewall that prevents any call-back RPC.
Verified uncontested locks can...
Also available in: Atom