- Login: rzezeski
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-07-27
- Last connection: 2020-09-30
- 11:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13316 (New): ipmgmtd inconsistent with kernel on failure
- You can get @ipmgmtd@ out of sync with the kernel with a specific sequence of @ipadm@ commands.
1. Create simnet w...
- 05:05 PM illumos gate Bug #13230: i40e has duplicate traffic when used with bhyve/snoop running
- The DTrace output indicates that the unicast traffic is hitting both the reserved group (as it should) and the defaul...
- 03:51 PM illumos gate Bug #13190: rootnex_get_sgl() has a cookie problem
- To test I ran the same custom igb allocation as mentioned above, but verified that none of the allocations failed, as...
- 02:26 AM illumos gate Bug #13190: rootnex_get_sgl() has a cookie problem
- To replicate this issue (on something other than my in-development driver) I modified the igb driver to run the follo...
- 03:09 PM illumos gate Bug #13192 (New): snoop -P is a lie
- Copied from my original bug report in "OS-7886":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-7886.
The snoop man page says the f...
- 05:19 AM illumos gate Bug #13190 (Closed): rootnex_get_sgl() has a cookie problem
- Under some very specific conditions, the rootnex SGL logic increases cookie count before making full use of the curre...
- 02:56 AM illumos gate Bug #13171 (New): cxgbe has odd m_margin
- 01:41 AM illumos gate Bug #13157: maxbw can kill link with hires tick
- It's also worth noting the technical details of why exactly the Rx SRS stalls.
First, in @mac_rx_srs_process()@, w...
- 07:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13157 (New): maxbw can kill link with hires tick
- The new default hires tick (#11499) can cause certain maxbw values to freeze a link's Rx SRS.
The maxbw setting is...
- 04:06 PM illumos gate Bug #4737: dlmgtd process deadlocks.
- I fixed various dls/mac deadlocks in illumos-joyent. Some of those bugs may very well exist in gate too (it's hard to...
Also available in: Atom