- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-07-27
- Last connection: 2020-09-14
- illumos gate (Developer, 2015-01-19)
- 02:56 AM illumos gate Bug #13171 (New): cxgbe has odd m_margin
- 01:41 AM illumos gate Bug #13157: maxbw can kill link with hires tick
- It's also worth noting the technical details of why exactly the Rx SRS stalls.
First, in @mac_rx_srs_process()@, w...
- 07:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13157 (New): maxbw can kill link with hires tick
- The new default hires tick (#11499) can cause certain maxbw values to freeze a link's Rx SRS.
The maxbw setting is...
- 04:06 PM illumos gate Bug #4737: dlmgtd process deadlocks.
- I fixed various dls/mac deadlocks in illumos-joyent. Some of those bugs may very well exist in gate too (it's hard to...
- 12:59 AM illumos gate Feature #12913: i40e want configurable num_rx_groups
- To test I raised and lowered @rx_num_groups@ in @i40e.conf@ and made sure the driver attached with that number of Rx ...
- 03:53 PM illumos gate Bug #12905: drv_ioc_prop_common could leak memory and holds
- I tested this by running my custom DLD consumer and verifying that the mac perim is not leaked and that a forced dump...
- 01:00 PM illumos gate Feature #12913 (Closed): i40e want configurable num_rx_groups
- It would be nice to have a configurable number of Rx groups in i40e via the driver conf, much like ixgbe has. This ca...
- 04:20 PM illumos gate Bug #12905 (Closed): drv_ioc_prop_common could leak memory and holds
- This is an upstream of SmartOS ticket "OS-5892":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-5892.
The @drv_ioc_prop_common()@ f...
- 03:00 PM illumos gate Bug #12893 (Closed): inconsistencies in mkfifo(1M)
- There are a few small inconsistencies in mkfifo(1M), along with some confusing sentences.
- 07:00 PM illumos gate Bug #12872 (Closed): ioctl(2) needs additional ENOTTY documentation
- While reviewing some driver code I noticed it was returning @ENOTTY@ for an invalid ioctl request. This threw me as I...
Also available in: Atom