- Login: rzezeski
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-07-27
- Last connection: 2021-05-13
- 04:56 PM illumos gate Feature #13918 (New): Want kernel test facility (IPD 20)
- I would like to integrate my implementation of IPD 20: Kernel Test Facility.
- 06:09 PM illumos gate Bug #812: need NWAM manual page updates
- FWIW, today I had a user (new to illumos) who was curious why @dhcpagent(1M)@ references @nwamcfg(1M)@, but it doesn'...
- 04:16 PM illumos gate Feature #13689 (New): want AWS ENA driver
- Late last summer I wrote a preliminary driver for the AWS Nitro ENA network device (Elastic Network Adapter). Support...
- 08:31 AM illumos gate Feature #13554: vnics should advertise IPv6 checksums
- I did some testing on Robert's behalf using this patch combined with #13449. I used my "lso tests":https://github.com...
- 08:25 AM illumos gate Feature #13449: cxgbe IPv6 checksum and LSO support
- I did some testing on Robert's behalf using this patch combined with #13554. I used my "lso tests":https://github.com...
- 04:36 PM illumos gate Feature #13564 (New): want IPv6 checksum support for simnet
- It would help with testing if simnet could present the full IPv6 hardware checksum capab: @HCKSUM_INET_FULL_V6@.
- 12:30 AM illumos gate Bug #13410 (Closed): ddi_ufm(9E) typos and such
- * The parameters section mentions @nslotp@, but there is no such parameter in any of the callbacks.
* Either I'm s...
- 11:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13316 (New): ipmgmtd inconsistent with kernel on failure
- You can get @ipmgmtd@ out of sync with the kernel with a specific sequence of @ipadm@ commands.
1. Create simnet w...
- 05:05 PM illumos gate Bug #13230: i40e has duplicate traffic when used with bhyve/snoop running
- The DTrace output indicates that the unicast traffic is hitting both the reserved group (as it should) and the defaul...
- 03:51 PM illumos gate Bug #13190: rootnex_get_sgl() has a cookie problem
- To test I ran the same custom igb allocation as mentioned above, but verified that none of the allocations failed, as...
Also available in: Atom