- Login: rzezeski
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-07-27
- Last connection: 2022-05-22
- 02:36 PM illumos gate Bug #14581 (New): ipadm could not create address after delete-addr for addrconf
- Issue 13316 probably has the same underlying cause as this issue, but they look different enough to the user that I t...
- 01:27 AM illumos gate Feature #9054: a swap.7 man page would be useful
- I was recently going to refer someone to this man page when I realized it's still only in illumos-joyent. Just though...
- 04:49 PM illumos gate Bug #14296: segfault on reboot in ficlVmInnerLoop
- Toomas Soome wrote in #note-2:
> 8037dcc/S but also, we do have ficlVmExecuteString(ficlVm *vm, ficlString s) an...
- 12:20 AM illumos gate Bug #14296 (New): segfault on reboot in ficlVmInnerLoop
- Encountered a segfault when running `reboot`. This was on a nightly build and I was trying to go back to the previous...
- 11:38 PM illumos gate Feature #14289: cxgbe: update firmware version to 126.96.36.199
- I also went ahead and tested this against my two Chelsio NICs. I verified that it reported the newer firmware and tha...
- 08:16 PM illumos gate Feature #14278 (New): report missing major number during driver module install
- Recently while trying to load a module I was getting the following error....
- 03:30 PM illumos gate Bug #14267: ena panic triggered by static networking
- Thanks for the report Peter. I'm slammed this week and will probably not have time to dig into this at all this week....
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Feature #13689: Want AWS ENA driver
- h2. Testing Notes
* Verified this driver sends/receives traffic on Nitro/ENA instances @t3.small@ (up to 5 Gbits/s...
- 05:27 PM illumos gate Bug #14248 (New): cstyle warns on valid whitespace usage in comments
- In my recent ena work I had the follow block comment. This doesn't look quite right because the tabs are being conver...
- 04:55 PM illumos gate Bug #14192 (New): kstat_delete(9F) should decide how it feels about NULL
- The @kstat_delete(9F)@ function seems to be confused on how it feels about @ksp = NULL@ depending on DEBUG vs non-DEB...
Also available in: Atom