- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-07-27
- Last connection: 2017-10-12
- illumos gate (Developer, 2015-01-19)
Reported issues: 16
- 09:12 PM illumos gate Bug #8437: dlmgmt_setzoneid() doesn't enforce uniqueness
- I've requested that the advocates backout this change as it was found to break zone halt on OmniOS (and probably all ...
- 04:24 PM illumos gate Bug #8437: dlmgmt_setzoneid() doesn't enforce uniqueness
- webrev: http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/rpz/public/webrev/gate/8437/index.html
The @zoneid != GLOBAL_ZONE@ has no ...
- 03:29 AM illumos gate Bug #8437: dlmgmt_setzoneid() doesn't enforce uniqueness
- Reproducing this on OmniOS was a bit different than SmartOS because the gate code doesn't allow setting properties du...
- 07:47 PM illumos gate Bug #8437 (Closed): dlmgmt_setzoneid() doesn't enforce uniqueness
- As reported in great detail by "OS-1457":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-1457, the @dlmgmt_setzoneid()@ function doesn...
- 04:59 PM illumos gate Bug #8341 (New): deadlock between softmac detach and kstat read
- The introduction of 8149 opened us up for a deadlock between a concurrent softmac detach and kstat read (of the link ...
- 08:49 PM illumos gate Bug #8202 (Closed): doors man pages contain extra whitespace
- The doors man pages have many occurrences of double space for no reason. Clean up any other typos while I'm in here.
- 05:03 AM illumos gate Bug #7464: crossbow allows to create a vnic with existing name
- Believe it or not, this is functioning as designed -- but it's
certainly confusing if you don't know what's going on...
- 01:37 PM illumos gate Bug #7669 (Closed): several typos in dladm.1m
- There are several typos in dladm.1m:
- 01:43 AM illumos gate Bug #7037 (New): prstat(1M) -v/-m produce the same columns
- The prstat(1M) man page reads as if -v reports a subset of the fields that -m does, but they are equivalent. The man ...
- 03:37 AM illumos gate Feature #6535 (Closed): Add pbind -e
- Allow @pbind@ to execute a command via an @-e@ option, like @psrset@.
1. This makes @pbind@ more consistent with @...
Also available in: Atom