- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-09-21
- Last connection: 2018-02-09
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2017-06-05)
Reported issues: 93
- 07:42 PM illumos gate Bug #9084 (New): ztest failure: spa->spa_ max_ashift == spa->spa_min_ashift (0xc == 0x9)
- It's possible for the following assertion to be tripped when running ztest:
assertion failed for thread 0xf09f...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #9077 (Closed): zloop misses core files because they're no longer written into cwd
- To make zloop for resilient to coreadm configuration differences on the various illumos distributions, we should enab...
- 08:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9074 (Closed): domount() interprets ZFS filesystem names as relative paths
- The domount() function that is called by the mount() system call erroneously
calls lookupname() (a VFS filename look...
- 05:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8997 (Closed): ztest assertion failure in zil_lwb_write_issue
- When dmu_tx_assign is called from zil_lwb_write_issue, it's possible
for either ERESTART or EIO to be returned.
- 07:29 PM illumos gate Bug #8652: Tautological comparisons with ZPROP_INVAL
- The fix for this missed a couple lines, and these omissions result in warnings for later GCC versions. Here's the fix...
- 05:18 PM illumos gate Bug #8972 (Closed): zfs holds: In scripted mode, do not pad columns with spaces
- 'zfs holds -H' does not properly output content in scripted mode. It uses a tab instead of two spaces, but it still p...
- 08:34 PM illumos gate Bug #8962 (Closed): zdb should work on non-idle pools
- Currently `zdb` consistently fails to examine non-idle pools as it fails
during the `spa_load()` process. The main p...
- 08:27 PM illumos gate Bug #8961 (Closed): SPA load/import should tell us why it failed
- When we fail to open or import a storage pool, we typically don't get any
additional diagnostic information, just "n...
- 02:22 PM illumos gate Bug #8959 (Closed): Add notifications when a scrub is paused or resumed
- It would be useful to have notifications posted when a scrub is paused or resumed, so we should add logic to do that.
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #8909 (Closed): 8585 can cause a use-after-free kernel panic
- There's a race condition that exists if `zil_free_lwb` races with either
`zil_commit_waiter_timeout` and/or `zil_lwb...
Also available in: Atom