- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-09-21
- Last connection: 2018-05-18
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2017-06-05)
Reported issues: 96
- 05:52 PM illumos gate Bug #9539 (Closed): Make zvol operations use _by_dnode routines
- Continues what was started in 7801 add more by-dnode routines
by fully converting zvols to avoid unnecessary dnode_h...
- 08:01 PM illumos gate Bug #9426: metaslab size can exceed offset addressable by spacemap
- Below is the block comment from the proposed change; copying it into the bug for posterity:...
- 05:36 PM illumos gate Bug #9322 (Closed): Print stats since boot for first line of arcstat.pl
- in arcstat.pl, init() already calls snap_stats(), so we shouldn't call it again the first time through the loop.
- 04:51 PM illumos gate Bug #9321 (Closed): arc_loan_compressed_buf() can increment arc_loaned_bytes by the wrong value
- arc_loan_compressed_buf() increments arc_loaned_bytes by psize unconditionally
In the case of zfs_compressed_arc_ena...
- 07:42 PM illumos gate Bug #9084 (Closed): spa_*_ashift must ignore spare devices
- It's possible for the following assertion to be tripped when running ztest:
assertion failed for thread 0xf09f...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #9077 (Closed): zloop misses core files because they're no longer written into cwd
- To make zloop for resilient to coreadm configuration differences on the various illumos distributions, we should enab...
- 08:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9074 (Closed): domount() interprets ZFS filesystem names as relative paths
- The domount() function that is called by the mount() system call erroneously
calls lookupname() (a VFS filename look...
- 05:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8997 (Closed): ztest assertion failure in zil_lwb_write_issue
- When dmu_tx_assign is called from zil_lwb_write_issue, it's possible
for either ERESTART or EIO to be returned.
- 07:29 PM illumos gate Bug #8652: Tautological comparisons with ZPROP_INVAL
- The fix for this missed a couple lines, and these omissions result in warnings for later GCC versions. Here's the fix...
- 05:18 PM illumos gate Bug #8972 (Closed): zfs holds: In scripted mode, do not pad columns with spaces
- 'zfs holds -H' does not properly output content in scripted mode. It uses a tab instead of two spaces, but it still p...
Also available in: Atom