- Login: prakashsurya
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-09-21
- Last connection: 2018-11-20
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2017-06-05|
- 03:24 PM illumos gate Bug #9993 (Closed): zil writes can get delayed in zio pipeline
- Looking at the data from a dtrace script that shows the cumulative time
as a zio progresses through the zio pipeline...
- 08:47 PM illumos gate Bug #9616: Bogus error when attempting to set property on read-only pool
- Before patch:...
- 05:52 PM illumos gate Bug #9539 (Closed): Make zvol operations use _by_dnode routines
- Continues what was started in 7801 add more by-dnode routines
by fully converting zvols to avoid unnecessary dnode_h...
- 08:01 PM illumos gate Bug #9426: metaslab size can exceed offset addressable by spacemap
- Below is the block comment from the proposed change; copying it into the bug for posterity:...
- 05:36 PM illumos gate Bug #9322 (Closed): Print stats since boot for first line of arcstat.pl
- in arcstat.pl, init() already calls snap_stats(), so we shouldn't call it again the first time through the loop.
- 04:51 PM illumos gate Bug #9321 (Closed): arc_loan_compressed_buf() can increment arc_loaned_bytes by the wrong value
- arc_loan_compressed_buf() increments arc_loaned_bytes by psize unconditionally
In the case of zfs_compressed_arc_ena...
- 07:42 PM illumos gate Bug #9084 (Closed): spa_*_ashift must ignore spare devices
- It's possible for the following assertion to be tripped when running ztest:
assertion failed for thread 0xf09f...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #9077 (Closed): zloop misses core files because they're no longer written into cwd
- To make zloop for resilient to coreadm configuration differences on the various illumos distributions, we should enab...
- 08:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9074 (Closed): domount() interprets ZFS filesystem names as relative paths
- The domount() function that is called by the mount() system call erroneously
calls lookupname() (a VFS filename look...
- 05:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8997 (Closed): ztest assertion failure in zil_lwb_write_issue
- When dmu_tx_assign is called from zil_lwb_write_issue, it's possible
for either ERESTART or EIO to be returned.
Also available in: Atom