- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-09-21
- Last connection: 2017-12-08
- illumos gate (Manager, Developer, Committer, 2017-06-05)
Reported issues: 85
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #8909 (New): 8585 can cause a use-after-free kernel panic
- There's a race condition that exists if `zil_free_lwb` races with either
`zil_commit_waiter_timeout` and/or `zil_lwb...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Bug #8753 (Closed): linker errors don't show up in the "mail_msg" file
- some linker errors don't wind up in the "mail_msg" file. it'd be nice to have these captured by that file, to make di...
- 08:12 PM illumos gate Bug #8661 (Closed): remove "zil-cw2" dtrace probe
- The "zil-cw1" dtrace probe was previously removed in 8558, and the "zil-cw2" probe should have been removed in that p...
- 04:14 PM illumos gate Bug #8655 (Closed): remove more gender specific language
- @alis0nc wrote in the openzfs PR:
> I recently came across illumos/illumos-gate@48bbca8 which was removing gender ...
- 02:59 PM illumos gate Bug #8648 (Closed): Fix range locking in ZIL commit codepath
- I'm opening this bug to track integration of the following ZFS on Linux commit into illumos:...
- 06:06 PM illumos gate Bug #8603 (Closed): rename zilog's "zl_writer_lock" to "zl_issuer_lock"
- To help make the ZIL's code more understandable, it was suggested that the zilog_t's "zl_writer_lock" field should be...
- 04:08 PM illumos gate Bug #8602 (Closed): remove unused "dp_early_sync_tasks" field from "dsl_pool" structure
- When I landed the fix for 8558, I incorrectly added the "dp_early_sync_tasks" field to the "dsl_pool" structure. This...
- 04:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8601 (New): memory leak in get_special_prop()
- after running "zfstest" and then using "reboot -d" and "::findleaks", there's a couple of leaks like the following:
- 07:49 PM illumos gate Bug #8585: improve batching done in zil_commit()
- The review contains information about the solution and testing of the
proposed change; I'm copying this information ...
- 05:21 PM illumos gate Bug #8585 (Closed): improve batching done in zil_commit()
- The current implementation of zil_commit() can introduce significant
latency, beyond what is inherent due to the lat...
Also available in: Atom