- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-11-14
- Last connection: 2015-04-27
- 04:43 AM illumos gate Bug #5423: poll.h incompatible with gcc -std=c99
- But shouldn't the system's own poll.h be not broken by C99 mode? Or is your argument that the interface exposed by po...
- 04:47 AM illumos gate Feature #3233: zfs send should be receivable on other filesystems
- I see that there was some work toward this goal done in Oct 2012, culminating in this webrev:
- 05:06 AM illumos gate Bug #5423 (New): poll.h incompatible with gcc -std=c99
- It seems that sys/signal.h does not define sigset_t in standard C mode. Here is a very quick way to demonstrate the p...
- 11:45 AM illumos gate Bug #5343: mv of file within NFS mount causes Page Fault panic
- I see that a fix for
OS-3462 rename on NFSv4 filesystem induces panic
has been committed to the SmartOS tree....
- 03:11 AM illumos gate Bug #5343 (Closed): mv of file within NFS mount causes Page Fault panic
- Here is the setup in which I can reproduce the panic 100% of the time:
- NFS server running Solaris 11.2.
- NFS c...
Also available in: Atom