- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAr1NivjkKk6goFxg8kJQQVDuWZ7+A4KXpeYX8gADAuhF0GsIaiB5dHegEX1YU50Gg+VBd1gyi6L34uYzjUeHOO5KcZ+/a7Wk46DRw/oK1cvHbZSKmuzMrNAKfBWc3pUdGX2rUxeqJ9O4Sv3r40cJe3/kApvhIdbVkrh8sgc8IPSTLmzkMYLVmsyCeDtBuuJhCmhNRc+ObMbLzuCsp82XjqYIh/TScvSEEOHrhAEgGS4Jv5jeIhLneyabuqZXy9H0EzL7TILgzu4RSH2k7acrAkgxtCeRmp8C+Ay9/xXXwj340eceAG5qY54pKVlEb7mxJF+hMnwYdDjyoaaexsfy5gQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2017-11-27
Reported issues: 22
- 11:54 PM illumos gate Feature #9238 (New): ZFS Spacemap Encoding V2
- The current space map encoding has the following disadvantages:
 Assuming 512 sector size each entry can represen...
- 04:05 PM illumos gate Feature #9166 (Closed): zfs storage pool checkpoint
- The idea of Storage Pool Checkpoint (aka zpool checkpoint) deals with exactly that. It can be thought of as a “pool-w...
- 05:56 PM illumos gate Bug #9091 (Closed): MDB smart-write
- Currently, if you want to write to a kernel tunable using
mdb, you need to use the /Z or /W flags to write 8 or 4
- 11:02 PM illumos gate Bug #9081 (New): panic due to dirtying pool after the spa_final_txg during pool export/destroy
- Igor Kozhukhov (firstname.lastname@example.org) hit a panic recently while trying to destroy a pool.
The relevant stacks can b...
- 10:04 PM illumos gate Bug #9080 (Closed): recursive enter of vdev_indirect_rwlock from vdev_indirect_remap()
- A scenario came up where a callback executed by vdev_indirect_remap() on a vdev, calls
vdev_indirect_remap() on the ...
- 09:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9079 (Closed): race condition in starting and ending condesing thread for indirect vdevs
- The timeline of the race condition is the following:
 Thread A is about to finish condesing the first vdev in...
- 04:30 PM illumos gate Bug #8862 (New): ZFS Channel Programs - List Bookmarks & Holds
- Channel program scripts should be able to list bookmarks on a filesystem and holds from a snapshot.
- 05:30 AM illumos gate Feature #8677 (Closed): Open-Context Channel Programs
- We want to be able to run channel programs outside of synching context.
This would greatly improve performance of ch...
- 06:31 PM illumos gate Bug #8604: Avoid unnecessary work search in VFS when unmounting snapshots
- Serapheim Dimitropoulos wrote:
> Every time we want to unmount a snapshot (happens during snapshot deletion or renam...
- 08:33 PM illumos gate Bug #8605 (Closed): zfs channel programs: zfs.exists undocumented and non-working
- zfs.exists() in channel programs doesn't return any result, and should have a man page entry.
Also available in: Atom