- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAr1NivjkKk6goFxg8kJQQVDuWZ7+A4KXpeYX8gADAuhF0GsIaiB5dHegEX1YU50Gg+VBd1gyi6L34uYzjUeHOO5KcZ+/a7Wk46DRw/oK1cvHbZSKmuzMrNAKfBWc3pUdGX2rUxeqJ9O4Sv3r40cJe3/kApvhIdbVkrh8sgc8IPSTLmzkMYLVmsyCeDtBuuJhCmhNRc+ObMbLzuCsp82XjqYIh/TScvSEEOHrhAEgGS4Jv5jeIhLneyabuqZXy9H0EzL7TILgzu4RSH2k7acrAkgxtCeRmp8C+Ay9/xXXwj340eceAG5qY54pKVlEb7mxJF+hMnwYdDjyoaaexsfy5gQ== firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2017-11-27
Reported issues: 16
- 04:30 PM illumos gate Bug #8862 (New): ZFS Channel Programs - List Bookmarks & Holds
- Channel program scripts should be able to list bookmarks on a filesystem and holds from a snapshot.
- 05:30 AM illumos gate Feature #8677 (Closed): Open-Context Channel Programs
- We want to be able to run channel programs outside of synching context.
This would greatly improve performance of ch...
- 06:31 PM illumos gate Bug #8604: Avoid unnecessary work search in VFS when unmounting snapshots
- Serapheim Dimitropoulos wrote:
> Every time we want to unmount a snapshot (happens during snapshot deletion or renam...
- 08:33 PM illumos gate Bug #8605 (Closed): zfs channel programs: zfs.exists undocumented and non-working
- zfs.exists() in channel programs doesn't return any result, and should have a man page entry.
- 08:21 PM illumos gate Bug #8604 (Closed): Avoid unnecessary work search in VFS when unmounting snapshots
- Every time we want to unmount a snapshot (happens during snapshot deletion or renaming) we unnecessarily iterate thro...
- 03:47 PM illumos gate Feature #8600 (Closed): ZFS channel programs - snapshot
- ZFS channel programs should be able to create snapshots.
In addition to the base snapshot functionality, this will l...
- 09:06 PM illumos gate Feature #8592 (Closed): ZFS channel programs - rollback
- ZFS channel programs should be able to perform a rollback. This logic will probably look pretty similar to zfs.sync.d...
- 08:10 PM illumos gate Bug #8590 (Closed): memory leak in dsl_destroy_snapshots_nvl()
- In dsl_destroy_snapshots_nvl(), "snaps_normalized" is not freed after it is added to "arg".
- 02:32 PM illumos gate Bug #8491 (Closed): uberblock on-disk padding to reserve space for smoothly merging zpool checkpo...
- The zpool checkpoint feature in DxOS added a new field in the uberblock.
The Multi-Modifier Protection Pull Reques...
- 04:14 PM illumos gate Bug #8430 (Closed): dir_is_empty_readdir() doesn't properly handle error from fdopendir()
- we should close dirfd if fdopendir() fails.
Also available in: Atom