- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAr1NivjkKk6goFxg8kJQQVDuWZ7+A4KXpeYX8gADAuhF0GsIaiB5dHegEX1YU50Gg+VBd1gyi6L34uYzjUeHOO5KcZ+/a7Wk46DRw/oK1cvHbZSKmuzMrNAKfBWc3pUdGX2rUxeqJ9O4Sv3r40cJe3/kApvhIdbVkrh8sgc8IPSTLmzkMYLVmsyCeDtBuuJhCmhNRc+ObMbLzuCsp82XjqYIh/TScvSEEOHrhAEgGS4Jv5jeIhLneyabuqZXy9H0EzL7TILgzu4RSH2k7acrAkgxtCeRmp8C+Ay9/xXXwj340eceAG5qY54pKVlEb7mxJF+hMnwYdDjyoaaexsfy5gQ== email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2018-05-07
Reported issues: 27
- 04:14 PM illumos gate Feature #9647 (New): Introduce ZFS Read/Write kstats
- There are use-cases when we want to look into dataset performance (reads/writes) in ZFS and create high-level tooling...
- 10:37 PM illumos gate Bug #9591 (Closed): ms_shift can be incorrectly changed in MOS config for indirect vdevs that hav...
- 05:03 PM illumos gate Feature #9580: Add a hash-table on top of nvlist to speed-up operations
- A patch for this feature is available in https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/647 .
Copying the analysis here for...
- 04:12 PM illumos gate Feature #9580 (Closed): Add a hash-table on top of nvlist to speed-up operations
- While dealing with another performance issue (see https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/commit/126118fbe4a957da76c8f4476...
- 04:17 PM illumos gate Bug #8377: Panic in bookmark deletion
- For completeness, here is the stack of the failure for this issue:
panic message: assertion failed...
- 04:35 PM illumos gate Bug #9521 (Closed): Add checkpoint field in the default list of the zpool-list man page
- The default list of fields in the zpool list man page is missing *checkpoint*.
- 11:54 PM illumos gate Feature #9238 (Closed): ZFS Spacemap Encoding V2
- The current space map encoding has the following disadvantages:
 Assuming 512 sector size each entry can represen...
- 04:05 PM illumos gate Feature #9166 (Closed): zfs storage pool checkpoint
- The idea of Storage Pool Checkpoint (aka zpool checkpoint) deals with exactly that. It can be thought of as a “pool-w...
- 05:56 PM illumos gate Bug #9091 (Closed): MDB smart-write
- Currently, if you want to write to a kernel tunable using
mdb, you need to use the /Z or /W flags to write 8 or 4
- 11:02 PM illumos gate Bug #9081 (New): panic due to dirtying pool after the spa_final_txg during pool export/destroy
- Igor Kozhukhov (firstname.lastname@example.org) hit a panic recently while trying to destroy a pool.
The relevant stacks can b...
Also available in: Atom