- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2015-01-01
- Last connection: 2020-10-15
- 07:35 AM illumos gate Feature #13220: Add support for the IA32_FEATURE_CONTROL MSR in bhyve
- After applying this fix I was able to get my Windows 10 clients to the latest update 2004.
Without this fix the clie...
- 06:57 PM illumos gate Bug #12518: Sync with openzfs
- I am all in for that!
- 01:20 PM illumos gate Bug #12518 (New): Sync with openzfs
I would really love to see Illumos staying in sync with openzfs as far as possible.
Besides persistent L2A...
- 02:48 PM illumos gate Bug #10241: ZFS not detecting faulty spares in a timely manner
- Compiler issue here:
zfs_de.c:64:8: error: duplicate member 'zc_serd_probe'
- 12:52 PM illumos gate Bug #10552: i7 only 4 of 8 cpus detected
- according to https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/49666/intel-core-i7-640m-processor-4m-cache-2-80-gh...
- 04:56 AM illumos gate Feature #1575: untangle libmlrpc from SMB server
- sure, I did a gmake clean in advance, no libsmb.so.1 anywhere around.
- 08:01 PM illumos gate Feature #1575: untangle libmlrpc from SMB server
- this commit seems to be causing a problem:
ld.so.1: smbd: fatal: libsmb.so.1: open fai...
- 01:05 PM illumos gate Bug #7252: compressed zfs send / receive
- As it looks like Dan has left Delphix can anybody else look into this?
The problem remains and this feature is dange...
- 10:13 AM illumos gate Bug #8100: 8021 seems to cause random BAD TRAP: type=d (#gp General protection)
- This fixes the problem also for me. So far no issues found.
- 08:47 AM illumos gate Bug #8100: 8021 seems to cause random BAD TRAP: type=d (#gp General protection)
- sorry I meant the source, I am building myself.
Also available in: Atom