- Login: mav
- Email: mav@FreeBSD.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-01-13
- Last connection: 2021-11-30
- 01:42 AM illumos gate Bug #9952 (Duplicate): Block size change during zfs receive drops spill block
- Replication code in receive_object() falsely assumes that if received object block size is different from local, then...
- 09:42 PM illumos gate Bug #9738: 9112 broke third block copy allocations within one metaslab group
- 01:48 AM illumos gate Bug #9738 (Closed): 9112 broke third block copy allocations within one metaslab group
- metaslab_group_alloc_normal() sets tertiary variable for some allocation requests to push those allocations to differ...
- 09:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9751: Allocation throttling misplacing ditto blocks
- 09:10 PM illumos gate Bug #9751 (Closed): Allocation throttling misplacing ditto blocks
- During synthetic random write benchmarks I found many secondary and tertiary block copies allocations form the same v...
- 06:56 PM illumos gate Bug #9434 (Closed): Speculative prefetch is blocked by device removal code
- Testing freshly updated FreeBSD I found that speculative prefetcher does not work for new pools, that never experienc...
- 11:08 PM illumos gate Bug #9433 (Closed): Fix ARC hit rate
- https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/pull/6989 needs to be merged. Since dbuf cache size increased recently, it becomes...
- 07:46 PM illumos gate Bug #8835: Speculative prefetch in ZFS not working for misaligned reads
- Here is a possible fix: https://github.com/openzfs/openzfs/pull/497
- 05:55 PM illumos gate Bug #8835 (Closed): Speculative prefetch in ZFS not working for misaligned reads
- Sequential reads not aligned to block size are not detected by ZFS prefetcher as sequential, killing prefetch and sev...
- 01:38 PM illumos gate Feature #7090: zfs should improve allocation order and throttle allocations
- "The queue would be ordered by issued time and offset" is not true, since io_offset field in logical ZIOs is always z...
Also available in: Atom