- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2018-11-07
- illumos gate (Developer, 2015-01-30)
Reported issues: 20
- 04:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9962 (In Progress): zil_commit should omit cache thrash
- 04:16 PM illumos gate Feature #9963 (Closed): Seperate tunable for disabling ZIL vdev flush
- As the discussion and work progressed on "9962":https://www.illumos.org/issues/9962, it became clear that it would be...
- 04:13 PM illumos gate Bug #9962 (Closed): zil_commit should omit cache thrash
- Upstream clone of "OS-7314":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-7314 from SmartOS:
> The changes and testing required f...
- 05:27 PM illumos gate Feature #9829: want interface for posted-interrupt-request IPIs
- RTI test notes: I tested a build of the gate to ensure that the expected IPI vector was allocated on during start-up...
- 08:04 PM illumos gate Feature #9829 (Closed): want interface for posted-interrupt-request IPIs
- Newer hypervisors (read: bhyve) can use Intel's APICv functionality to reduce the number of APIC-related guest exits ...
- 09:37 PM illumos gate Bug #9641 (Closed): want stack-clash mitigation
- The stack-clash advisory for Qualys cited Solaris as a potential target for the exploit. In a 64-bit address space, w...
- 07:19 PM illumos gate Bug #8636: recursive epoll should emit EPOLLRDNORM
- Like #8634, this was tested using a program from the epoll test suite:...
- 07:10 PM illumos gate Bug #8634: epoll fails to wake on certain edge-triggered conditions
- To test this, I compared results from excerpts of an internally-developed epoll test suite which covers the mentioned...
- 08:04 PM illumos gate Bug #8636 (Closed): recursive epoll should emit EPOLLRDNORM
- This replicates downstream bug "OS-5894":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-5894
When polling on an epoll descriptor, ...
- 08:02 PM illumos gate Bug #8635 (Closed): epoll should not emit POLLNVAL
- This replicates downstream bug "OS-5884":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-5884
While checking the poll() handlers in...
Also available in: Atom