- Login: pmooney
- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-10-25
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2015-01-30|
- 05:20 AM illumos gate Bug #14398: consolidate bhyve tests
- With the proposed change installed on a test machine, I can run all of the bhyve tests together with the provided run...
- 05:52 AM illumos gate Bug #14260: bhyve PICs should use unsigned levels
- I also checked that the assertion/deassertion dtrace probes added by this wad were firing as part of the pin states c...
- 05:48 AM illumos gate Bug #14260: bhyve PICs should use unsigned levels
- Overflowing (or underflowing) the interrupt levels is considered broken behavior from the emulation, and it is expect...
- 05:46 AM illumos gate Bug #14260: bhyve PICs should use unsigned levels
- This was tested on the typical battery of guests, with all booting and running as expected. During guest operation, ...
- 08:43 PM illumos gate Bug #14398 (Closed): consolidate bhyve tests
- With the integration of #14367, there are two bhyve test directories shipped with @system/bhyve/tests@:
- 08:24 PM illumos gate Bug #14367: bhyve gpt mishandles small mappings
- With the fix in place, the bhyve tests suites pass:...
- 09:49 PM illumos gate Bug #14367 (Closed): bhyve gpt mishandles small mappings
- While andyf was testing VARS.fd support from upstream FreeBSD, he hit this panic:...
- 09:27 PM illumos gate Bug #14364 (In Progress): blocked eventfd write fails interruption
- If a thread is writing to an eventfd handle which would overflow, it will block until some reader "makes room" for th...
- 10:22 PM illumos gate Bug #14362 (In Progress): eventfd should present kernel API
- If device drivers are going to support using eventfd as a notification mechanism, they will need an API to establish ...
- 06:35 PM illumos gate Bug #14361 (In Progress): eventfd should track minor in id_space
- The eventfd implementation is currently tracking device minor IDs directly in a raw vmem, rather than using the idspa...
Also available in: Atom