- Login: pmooney
- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-10-25
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2015-01-30|
- 04:41 PM illumos gate Feature #13602: cpuset funcs could be more const
- Considering the nature of the change, I tested it with @wsdiff(1)@ against a vanilla build.
Here are the results:
- 09:27 PM illumos gate Bug #13256: bhyve should shadow %cr0 on AMD
- I've booted the typical battery of guest OSes (Linux, OpenBSD, Windows, NetBSD, illumos) on an AMD machine featuring ...
- 08:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13338: bhyve should be able to emulate CLTS
- Finding a good test case for this can be a bit of a challenge. With well-behaving bootroms and guests, the bits in @...
- 07:59 PM illumos gate Feature #13602 (Closed): cpuset funcs could be more const
- The @cpuset_or@, @cpuset_xor@, and @cpuset_and@ functions could specify that their respective @src@ arguments are con...
- 11:18 PM illumos gate Bug #13375: bhyve should expose invariant TSC
- This also behaved normally in the typical guest OS smoke test battery on AMD and Intel.
- 11:12 PM illumos gate Bug #13375: bhyve should expose invariant TSC
- With this in place, an OpenBSD guest detected the invariant TSC and, for the first time I can remember, opted to use ...
- 10:30 PM illumos gate Bug #13375: bhyve should expose invariant TSC
- Despite the fact that illumos disables power features that should make it safe to expose an invariant TSC to guests o...
- 11:18 PM illumos gate Bug #13381: support TSC offsets on AMD bhyve
- I also ran this through the typical guest OS smoke test on AMD and intel.
- 11:17 PM illumos gate Bug #13381: support TSC offsets on AMD bhyve
- One avenue I used for testing this was a custom illumos guest which was configured to unconditionally reset its TSCs ...
- 10:22 PM illumos gate Feature #13382: consolidate MSR emulation in bhyve
- While this was primarily code reorganization, it's important to verify that the new logic properly matches the old be...
Also available in: Atom