- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2017-05-24
- illumos gate (Developer, 2015-01-30)
Reported issues: 11
- 06:24 PM illumos gate Bug #8376 (Closed): cached v_path should be kept fresh
- The logic for generating and maintaining the cached v_path value on vnodes could stand to be improved. If vnodes wer...
- 09:08 PM illumos gate Bug #8270 (Closed): dnlc_reverse_lookup() is unsafe at any speed
- Doing a reverse "lookup" in the DNLC (in air quotes because it's a scan, not a lookup) is unsafe at any speed – there...
- 06:10 PM illumos gate Bug #8035 (Closed): TSC sync detection should be NUMA friendly
- On i86pc, certain precautions must be taken before using the TSC as a source for gethrtime. It's possible that the TS...
- 09:48 PM illumos gate Feature #7805: want faster clock_gettime
- The to-be-upstreamed wad will be comprised of changes from the following SmartOS tickets:...
- 09:45 PM illumos gate Feature #7805 (Closed): want faster clock_gettime
- There is a large body of software today which calls clock_gettime() with extremely high frequency. On many operating...
- 10:41 PM illumos gate Bug #7696 (Closed): procfs lacks adequate access checks for CREAT actions
- We (Joyent) were contacted about procfs failing to perform adequate access checks when the O_CREAT flag is passed to ...
- 12:49 AM illumos gate Bug #7664 (In Progress): devfsadm.h not updating by incremental build
- 12:48 AM illumos gate Bug #7664: devfsadm.h not updating by incremental build
- We (Joyent) addressed this in "OS-5867":https://github.com/joyent/illumos-joyent/commit/8572b2205bd02bfe3a6fe609833f8...
- 07:51 PM illumos gate Bug #7637: restorecontext(ucontext_t *ucp) leaves all maskable signals blocked in curthread->t_hold
- Merged downstream as "060157c":https://github.com/joyent/illumos-joyent/commit/060157c37b10d81a8a264aeb85849663571caa8b
- 11:46 PM illumos gate Bug #7637: restorecontext(ucontext_t *ucp) leaves all maskable signals blocked in curthread->t_hold
- Opened as "OS-5834":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-5834 for the purpose of burn-in downstream before integration into...
Also available in: Atom