- Login: pmooney
- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2022-09-03
|illumos gate||Manager, Developer, Committer||2015-01-30|
- 05:55 PM illumos gate Bug #15287: dtrace: remove pragma ident
- Thanks. Those failures appear unrelated to the change at hand.
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #15287: dtrace: remove pragma ident
- Could you include some detail about the test failures you observed? Some of those are expected (or at least not unco...
- 07:01 PM illumos gate Bug #15312: bhyve has overzealous vlapic ID check
- This was not a failure we saw in the wild, but was rather reported as a potential issue for malicious inputs. The pr...
- 04:41 PM illumos gate Bug #15251: panic in vlapic_get_ccr after live migration
- In addition to the unit testing, I ran the typical battery of guests under the new bits and observed them operating n...
- 04:20 PM illumos gate Bug #15251: panic in vlapic_get_ccr after live migration
- I used that @import_vlapic@ test, adapted to run on an older platform without the fix to confirm that it panics in th...
- 06:39 AM illumos gate Bug #15328: FPU_CW_INIT mistreats reserved bit
- As part of the research for this, especially in the confusion around bit 6 (and how its 1-value is not documented in ...
- 06:34 AM illumos gate Bug #15328 (In Progress): FPU_CW_INIT mistreats reserved bit
- As part of testing for unrelated FPU bits, it was found that bit 6 of the FPU Control Word (@fcw@) was being cleared ...
- 04:04 AM illumos gate Bug #15251: panic in vlapic_get_ccr after live migration
- With the proposed fix in place, I ran the bhyve tests suite, which came out clean:...
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #15326 (New): bhyve vrtc fails ASSERT after migration
- While running some live-migration tests on a machine with DEBUG bits installed, bhyve tripped over this assertion as ...
- 03:38 PM illumos gate Bug #15314 (New): bhyve state restore should be safe
- When save/restore of kernel device state was added to bhyve in #14261, the ability to restore (read: import) state in...
Also available in: Atom