- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-10-25
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2015-01-30)
- 09:16 PM illumos gate Bug #12923: SMT exclusion should not balk at GZ
- Mike Zeller confirmed that a mix of bhyve instances (both in the GZ and in NGZs) ran fine on a DEBUG kernel featuring...
- 08:54 PM illumos gate Bug #12909: epoll should better detect fd reassignment
- I've re-run the epoll test suite to check for unexprected regressions and found none. The behavior in question was f...
- 11:04 PM illumos gate Bug #12908: epoll should exclude normal files/directories
- This has been in SmartOS (and OmniOSce) since 2017
- 10:25 PM illumos gate Bug #12908: epoll should exclude normal files/directories
- Without the fix, the epoll test suite notes problems for the file and dir tests:...
- 10:29 PM illumos gate Bug #12907: epoll_ctl can avoid EINTR entirely
- I added an illumos-specific test to the epoll suite to verify the @/dev/poll@ write limit imposed as part of this pat...
- 09:13 PM illumos gate Bug #12923: SMT exclusion should not balk at GZ
- With the proposed patch, I was able to start a bhyve instance in the global zone on a DEBUG platform without an immed...
- 07:09 PM illumos gate Bug #12923 (New): SMT exclusion should not balk at GZ
- The SMT exclusion, used to mitigate some micro-architectural leakage between threads on a single core, currently @ASS...
- 07:27 PM illumos gate Bug #12922: bhyve vmm ops could have stronger guardrail
- This is just a minor clean-up, and considering it's already a well-protected error case, should not be at all visible...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #12921: bhyve IPI statistics should not be a matrix
- With the patch, the summarized stats are available:...
- 07:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12921: bhyve IPI statistics should not be a matrix
- Prior to the change, querying statistics with @bhyvectl@ would show VM_MAXCPU count of IPI statistics per-vcpu:
Also available in: Atom