- Login: pmooney
- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-10-25
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2015-01-30|
- 08:41 PM illumos gate Feature #13833: want bhyve memory reservoir
- It should be noted that the size limit imposed by the reservoir system (shown in @rsrvrctl -q@ as @Size limit KiB:@) ...
- 08:36 PM illumos gate Feature #13833: want bhyve memory reservoir
- Testing for this was a combination of isolated experimentation and end-to-end usage:
- Adding/removing chunks of mem...
- 06:50 PM illumos gate Feature #13821: vmmctl ioctls should have more structure
- The only flag set to be passed through the new VMM_CREATE_VM ioctl is @VCF_RESERVOIR_MEM@, toggling behavior covered ...
- 06:21 PM illumos gate Feature #13834: want extensible page_resv
- Being that #13833 was the driver behind this addition, it was the primary test case. Normal page_(x)resv operations ...
- 06:05 PM illumos gate Bug #13822: bhyve memory should exert memory pressure
- The canonical example for bhyve applying memory pressure is its ability to shrink the ARC. In order to test this, I ...
- 11:12 PM illumos gate Bug #13941: intel code and headers should not look ia32 specific
- I have some mixed feelings about this: Given how @uts/intel@ is already home to dozens of directories meant only to h...
- 08:06 PM illumos gate Bug #13917: ctxops interfaces could be more ergonomic
- Like #13915 before, this represents a flag day for out-of-gate ctxop consumers, namely KVM and VirtualBox.
- 04:12 PM illumos gate Bug #13861: bhyve apicv logic could take more care
- Mike Zeller tested this independently, running an Ubuntu workload on a SmartOS machine running the relevant bits.
- 02:50 AM illumos gate Bug #13861: bhyve apicv logic could take more care
- After running the live tests. I dumped the test machine and a subsequent findleaks check yielded no issues.
- 02:16 AM illumos gate Bug #13861: bhyve apicv logic could take more care
- For testing, I booted up an Intel machine running these bits. I first confirmed that the normal suite of guests boot...
Also available in: Atom