- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-10-25
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2015-01-30)
- 07:49 PM illumos gate Bug #13030: remove 'retu' pattern from bhyve
- Following a conflict-resolution-requiring rebase, I made another lap through those tests, observing the same result.
- 03:59 PM illumos gate Bug #13170: fix SVM instruction intercepts in bhyve
- Source of that test module I used to exercise those instructions:
- 03:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13170: fix SVM instruction intercepts in bhyve
- To test this fix, I drew up a small kernel module so I could issue the instructions from ring 0 in an OmniOSCE guest....
- 09:09 PM illumos gate Bug #13170 (Closed): fix SVM instruction intercepts in bhyve
- It was reported that bhyve was not establishing the proper interception for SVM-related instructions. This meant tha...
- 09:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13139: bhyve bungles math for VMX ins/outs size
- There was some suspicion about an ubuntu guest tripping over this as well. I installed an ubuntu server 20.04 guest,...
- 08:52 PM illumos gate Bug #13139: bhyve bungles math for VMX ins/outs size
- I did a few things to test this. Firstly, I copied the @addrsize@ derivation logic out of the VMX code and into an i...
- 06:13 PM illumos gate Bug #13156 (New): support APIC shorthand for self-IPI
- Per the architectural definition of the APIC, several shorthand notations are support for specifying IPI destination:...
- 02:59 PM illumos gate Bug #8633 (Duplicate): epoll should better detect fd reassignment
- 02:02 PM illumos gate Bug #4322 (Closed): ZFS deadlock on dp_config_rwlock
- 02:01 PM illumos gate Bug #3320: ZFS: kernel panic running "zfs diff" on oi_151a7
- Could perhaps be related to #9329
Also available in: Atom