- Registered on: 2015-01-30
- Last connection: 2019-05-08
- illumos gate (Developer, 2015-01-30)
- 12:17 AM illumos gate Bug #11247: "zpool add -n" confused about adding first log device
- This just burned me today as well.
- 07:53 PM illumos gate Bug #5929 (Resolved): stale v_path slows vfs lookups
- Addressed by 8376
- 03:09 PM illumos gate Feature #10932: want _MACHDEP-free cpuset_t access
- CR: https://www.illumos.org/rb/r/1831/
- 11:17 PM illumos gate Feature #10932 (Closed): want _MACHDEP-free cpuset_t access
- During development on LX, we wanted a way to get a snapshot of active CPUs without going to the trouble of grabbing c...
- 04:16 PM illumos gate Bug #9962 (In Progress): zil_commit should omit cache thrash
- 04:13 PM illumos gate Bug #9962 (Closed): zil_commit should omit cache thrash
- Upstream clone of "OS-7314":https://smartos.org/bugview/OS-7314 from SmartOS:
> The changes and testing required f...
- 04:16 PM illumos gate Feature #9963 (Closed): Seperate tunable for disabling ZIL vdev flush
- As the discussion and work progressed on "9962":https://www.illumos.org/issues/9962, it became clear that it would be...
- 05:27 PM illumos gate Feature #9829: want interface for posted-interrupt-request IPIs
- RTI test notes: I tested a build of the gate to ensure that the expected IPI vector was allocated on during start-up...
- 08:04 PM illumos gate Feature #9829 (Closed): want interface for posted-interrupt-request IPIs
- Newer hypervisors (read: bhyve) can use Intel's APICv functionality to reduce the number of APIC-related guest exits ...
- 09:37 PM illumos gate Bug #9641 (Closed): want stack-clash mitigation
- The stack-clash advisory for Qualys cited Solaris as a potential target for the exploit. In a 64-bit address space, w...
Also available in: Atom