- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-03-19
- Last connection: 2020-04-08
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2018-03-16)
- 01:04 PM illumos gate Bug #12914 (New): prtconf fails to decode PCI ranges property
Here's an example from @prtconf -dDv@, with line breaks inserted into the @ranges@ property to show where each entr...
- 10:40 AM illumos gate Bug #12867: Mis-programmed pcie bridge leaves 64-bit device unusable
This change has been successfully booted on the following systems with help from the community.
* Gigabyte R282-...
- 10:25 AM illumos gate Bug #12867: Mis-programmed pcie bridge leaves 64-bit device unusable
Testing results from the original problem server.
The devices now show up....
- 10:53 PM illumos gate Bug #12890 (Closed): mlxcx uses excessive stack space causing stack overflow panic
I've had a couple of boot time panics on a system with a pair of mlxcx cards. In both cases it was a double fault w...
- 09:33 PM illumos gate Bug #12873 (Closed): pci_autoconf: Makefile and compiler warning cleanup
- The Makefile for the Intel @pci_autoconfig@ module suppresses a few compiler warnings. These turn out to be easy to f...
- 01:55 PM illumos gate Bug #12867 (Closed): Mis-programmed pcie bridge leaves 64-bit device unusable
- An OmniOS user reported a problem on a server with a pair of Mellanox Technologies MT27700 Family (ConnectX-4) cards ...
- 01:41 PM illumos gate Bug #12824: recvmsg(): adjust final cmsg->cmsg_len upon MSG_CTRUNC
- Testing notes:
The new tests pass, both 32- and 64-bit variants, and the unpatched dbus test suite also passes wit...
- 12:36 PM illumos gate Bug #12824: recvmsg(): adjust final cmsg->cmsg_len upon MSG_CTRUNC
- I submitted a merge request to the upstream dbus project at
Also available in: Atom