- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-03-19
- Last connection: 2017-10-23
Reported issues: 18
- 02:32 PM illumos gate Bug #8885: 64-bit libbsm:adt_do_ipv_address creates non-compressible at_port.
- For clarification, openssh actually calls @adt_load_termid()@ as the entry point to libbsm.
- 02:21 PM illumos gate Bug #8885 (Closed): 64-bit libbsm:adt_do_ipv_address creates non-compressible at_port.
- The @adt_to_ipv_address@ functions in libbsm create a Terminal ID for auditing and the at_port member in the resu...
- 11:39 PM illumos gate Bug #8807: More recent glib updates break hald build
- This warning started being emitted by glib version 2.50.
This isn't OmniOS specific (although OmniOS may well be t...
- 10:39 AM illumos gate Bug #8794 (Closed): cstyle generates warnings with recent perl
As of perl 5.26, unescaped left braces in a regex generate warnings. cstyle has a number of places where this is a ...
- 10:32 AM illumos gate Bug #8793 (Closed): libbsm build failure with recent perl
Perl 5.26 has removed '.' (current directory) from the include path by default and this change has been backported ...
- 03:41 PM illumos gate Bug #8728 (Closed): "pkg verify system/library" always fails for libc.so.1
- .. since /lib/libc.so.1 is mounted onto a hardware-specific target.
This can be trivially fixed by adding the moun...
- 01:40 PM illumos gate Bug #8688: svcadm does not handle multiple partial FMRI arguments
- In summary:
5021 broke a behaviour of svcadm; the ability to specify multiple partial FMRIs as arguments, e.g.:
- 05:16 AM illumos gate Bug #8688 (Closed): svcadm does not handle multiple partial FMRI arguments
- Considering the following behaviour of svcadm in illumos gate:
1. svcadm enable console-login -> Partial FMRI matc...
- 07:47 PM illumos gate Bug #8653 (New): Use after free in UDP socket close.
- I have a couple of servers that run as outbound DNS resolvers for my network and run unbound (https://www.unbound.net...
- 09:53 PM illumos gate Bug #8549 (Closed): svc:/system/pools/dynamic manifest and method are in the service/resource-poo...
- The service/resource-pools/poold package installs the dynamic resource pool management daemon but the manifest and me...
Also available in: Atom