- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-03-19
- Last connection: 2019-11-07
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2018-03-16)
- 09:47 AM illumos gate Feature #12052 (In Progress): Deliver microcode in separate packages
- Microcode files are currently delivered as part of @pkg:/system/kernel/platform@
It would be useful if this was spli...
- 09:04 AM illumos gate Bug #9748 (Closed): ucode shouldn't need install step
- This was done under 11843.
- 09:02 AM illumos gate Bug #9749 (Closed): Need Intel ucode update to 20180807
- Superseded - gate currently has microcode from 2019.
- 01:57 PM illumos gate Feature #12046 (In Progress): Provide /proc/<PID>/fdinfo/
See https://github.com/illumos/ipd/blob/master/ipd/0012/README.md for more details.
- 03:42 PM illumos gate Bug #12043: Streams ioctl for _I_CMD within kernel causes EFAULT
- At present, nothing in the kernel calls strioctl with _I_CMD but I've
tested that it now works from a kernel module,...
- 03:31 PM illumos gate Bug #12043: Streams ioctl for _I_CMD within kernel causes EFAULT
- Review posted at https://code.illumos.org/c/illumos-gate/+/204
- 12:53 PM illumos gate Bug #12043 (Closed): Streams ioctl for _I_CMD within kernel causes EFAULT
If a kernel module issues a streams ioctl call for _I_CMD, then it will fail with EFAULT.
This is because @strioct...
- 11:49 AM illumos gate Bug #12016: Use of GNU ld should explicitly specify the required output format
- Testing notes.
With this patch applied, I built illumos-gate on OpenIndiana, OmniOS r151032 and OmniOS bloody.
- 11:42 PM illumos gate Bug #12016: Use of GNU ld should explicitly specify the required output format
- I did it slightly differently, but the same idea:
Review is at: https://illumos.org/rb/r/2463/
- 11:30 PM illumos gate Bug #12016 (Closed): Use of GNU ld should explicitly specify the required output format
- grub and loader builds both invoke the GNU linker (@gld@) during their build but assume that the linker's default out...
Also available in: Atom