- Login: citrus
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-03-19
- Last connection: 2021-04-14
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2018-03-16|
- 06:50 PM illumos gate Bug #13977: ksh93: stack robustness fixes
- The original code intention is to exit the sh_debug function with the stack in the same state as when it was entered,...
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Feature #13985 (In Progress): Support building with OpenSSL 3.0
- OpenSSL 3.0 beta 2 is out and that is the first release candidate, with the official release expected in a matter of ...
- 03:11 PM illumos gate Bug #13977 (In Progress): ksh93: stack robustness fixes
- OpenSuse, the modern github ksh93 project and Solaris have all imported a set of patches to improve stack robustness ...
- 03:09 PM illumos gate Bug #13976 (New): contrib/ast: remove unreferenced man pages
- When the external ast code was imported to usr/src/contrib/ast, a number of library man pages were imported. These ar...
- 10:50 AM illumos gate Bug #6161: zero-sized kmem_alloc() in zfs`spa_load_l2cache
- Tested the change in the associated Gerrit review by running the ZFS test suite iteratively with DEBUG bits until no ...
- 07:09 PM illumos gate Bug #13958: kpti_trampolines.s fails to assemble with binutils 2.37
- I tested building this change on an OmniOS system with binutils 2.36.1 and then with binutils 2.37. Both succeeded an...
- 09:12 PM illumos gate Bug #13958: kpti_trampolines.s fails to assemble with binutils 2.37
- As of GNU binutils 2.37, the assembler has split the 'sysexit' instruction
into 'sysexitl' and 'sysexitq'. Using a pl...
- 12:14 PM illumos gate Bug #13958 (Closed): kpti_trampolines.s fails to assemble with binutils 2.37
- 09:06 AM illumos gate Bug #13930: Build fails with modern NSS
- I assume this is the same problem - with nss 3.68 I see:...
- 04:52 PM illumos gate Feature #13738: Wire up bhyve's network backends for illumos
- This has been integrated into OmniOS r151038 and I've tested using the newly available @virtio_net@ (i.e. not viona) ...
Also available in: Atom