- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-03-19
- Last connection: 2017-06-05
Reported issues: 12
- 09:53 PM illumos gate Bug #8549 (Closed): svc:/system/pools/dynamic manifest and method are in the service/resource-poo...
- The service/resource-pools/poold package installs the dynamic resource pool management daemon but the manifest and me...
- 11:20 PM illumos gate Feature #8350 (Closed): mr_sas - replace sprintf() with snprintf()
- mr_sas uses sprintf() in a couple of places and should use snprintf() to be on the safe side..
- 03:40 PM illumos gate Feature #8335 (Closed): mr_sas - remove PDSUPPORT conditional.
- The mr_sas driver can be built without support for direct physical disk access (HBA mode).
Since the recommendation ...
- 10:08 AM illumos gate Feature #8088 (Closed): Add support for LSI Intruder and Cutlass cards.
- With fairly trivial changes, the LSI mpt_sas driver can support the newer Broadcom/Avago Intruder and Cutlass cards. ...
- 02:23 PM illumos gate Bug #8055 (Closed): mr_sas online-controller-reset (OCR) does not work with some gen3 adapters.
- The mr_sas OCR routine can be triggered under high I/O load (determining why that happens is a separate issue!) but o...
- 11:50 AM illumos gate Bug #5836 (Closed): sshd VerifyReverseMapping fails for IPv4 connections to machines with IPv6 ad...
- The code in sshd which verifies the reverse mapping for a client IP address (VerifyReverseMapping yes in sshd_config)...
- 11:39 AM illumos gate Feature #1858: ssh reverse-mapping check should care about crafted PTR records
- Other than a more informative log message in this case, this doesn't add anything to the reverse mapping check we alr...
- 11:16 AM illumos gate Bug #4877: sshd never resolves client name in default configuration
- I've hit the same issue when migrating from Solaris 10 to OmniOS.
I think the fix for #1848 should be backed out.
- 09:58 PM illumos gate Bug #5775 (Closed): mr_sas initialisation pauses unecessarily for 60 seconds.
- During initialisation, the mr_sas driver sends an MFI init packet to the hardware. This packet is sent asynchronously...
- 01:45 PM illumos gate Bug #5754 (Closed): prtconf: assertion failure in libpcidb if vendor cannot be looked up
Also available in: Atom