- Login: citrus
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2015-03-19
- Last connection: 2022-09-20
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2018-03-16|
- 09:19 AM illumos gate Bug #15885: fmtopo produces inconsistent output for unsigned arrays
- I tested this by running the updated binary and checking that the output uses hexadecimal for unsigned arrays:
- 12:09 PM illumos gate Bug #15920: hardlinks without targets crash validate_pkg
- With the changes in the associated gerrit review:...
- 10:17 AM illumos gate Bug #15920: hardlinks without targets crash validate_pkg
- Running a simple test shows that the @link@ and @hardlink@ action classes in @pkg(5)@ do not raise an exception when ...
- 07:53 AM illumos gate Bug #15920 (In Progress): hardlinks without targets crash validate_pkg
- 09:11 PM illumos gate Feature #15916 (In Progress): bhyve upstream sync 2023 September
- This is a set of merges from bhyve in FreeBSD, summarised in the following table.
There is very little change to t...
- 10:18 AM illumos gate Bug #11616: Support getaddrinfo() with socktype 0/AI_NUMERICSERV
- I also ran the test program through mdb's ::findleaks:...
- 08:52 AM illumos gate Bug #15894: svc:/network/smtp:sendmail shouldn't use mediated link
- Tested by removing @/etc/mail/aliases.db@ and rebooting with the @mta@ mediator set to @sendmail@ and then to @dma@, ...
- 08:50 AM illumos gate Bug #15903: strtonumx(3c) missing
- I tested this on a system by confirming that the symlink was present after a full build, and that @man strtonumx@ wor...
- 05:26 PM illumos gate Bug #11616: Support getaddrinfo() with socktype 0/AI_NUMERICSERV
- I've prepared a change to do the same as these other operating systems do here, and return a list of services in this...
- 12:38 PM illumos gate Bug #15903 (Closed): strtonumx(3c) missing
- The strtonumx() function was added in #15365, and the man page contents was updated but the symlink was missed, meani...
Also available in: Atom