- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA4bGQXQSG3TAa0JIZDScZj086FGKXJByK6HmqP9O1ptlexLvWQHh+l09TI0Yl9gI8BfxEp9BcamIixRLPLHYeYo+TfThMAxDTGL4N6TZ0gu8Ofeyb+3AkELZWEgjoYpgUVvL7qt6K26Ka3FZgkJ61jic4C3CaEyzkhICaUb11UBtPtpk+b7AOQ3UvsST9Iy2Xif2ULGLUiq9OUmF1wZ5UG1g9mmUYTBDhU6RVYKoObPn1rblAJfplPPMg48v3+dL2WpTzmlA36BnQ5L8pNeqxW5GK8jyLsSwpakB1DftWe/lCFFNL8rhy6n7ztWWyyBa1bB3jme3SMsBTGqfOqcpSNw== garrett@velocity
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2020-05-28
- 11:28 PM illumos gate Bug #12801: libdiskmgt leaks PROM device information handles like a sieve
- I remember running across that limit many years ago and being confounded by it. There is no real reason for it, and ...
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Bug #12443 (New): Need support for BCM54858 PHY in bnxe
- There are some devices which ship with a newer BCM54858 PHY. (These devices also use additional QLogic vendor/device...
- 08:26 PM illumos gate Bug #12204: want driver for Mellanox ConnectX-4/5/6 NICs
- This is very timely -- we (RackTop) had just retained another driver engineer (Paul Winder) to write just such a driv...
- 11:01 PM illumos gate Bug #11911 (New): Inconsistent case handling for properties in dladm
- We noticed that when setting the mtu property using "mtu", the value would persist across reboots. But if we set the...
- 07:13 PM illumos gate Feature #11876: Want a native sleep
- Yay. I've long felt that abdicating a bunch of stuff to the ksh93 implementation was a mistake; I even protested it ...
- 04:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Ok. Personally I think this is a mistake being made to accommodate non-standard use cases, but I understand the expe...
- 09:25 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- I'm not sure I agree that it is safe to mark private use characters as printable. That *may* be the case, but genera...
- 05:16 PM illumos gate Bug #11762: GCC 5 and 6 need -Wno-maybe-uninitialized too
- John Levon wrote:
> I would *strongly* recommend a prioritisation of a switch to GCC7. Simply put we have zero idea ...
- 04:35 PM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- The shell scripts are probably appropriate to be executable. The linenoise stuff in boot I can't explain -- I don't ...
- 07:05 PM illumos gate Feature #11477: `man` could strcasecmp the section name for `man <name>.<section>`
- I seem to recall at some point having man page sections that were not identical but differed only in case. I'd consi...
Also available in: Atom