- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA4bGQXQSG3TAa0JIZDScZj086FGKXJByK6HmqP9O1ptlexLvWQHh+l09TI0Yl9gI8BfxEp9BcamIixRLPLHYeYo+TfThMAxDTGL4N6TZ0gu8Ofeyb+3AkELZWEgjoYpgUVvL7qt6K26Ka3FZgkJ61jic4C3CaEyzkhICaUb11UBtPtpk+b7AOQ3UvsST9Iy2Xif2ULGLUiq9OUmF1wZ5UG1g9mmUYTBDhU6RVYKoObPn1rblAJfplPPMg48v3+dL2WpTzmlA36BnQ5L8pNeqxW5GK8jyLsSwpakB1DftWe/lCFFNL8rhy6n7ztWWyyBa1bB3jme3SMsBTGqfOqcpSNw== garrett@velocity
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2019-01-31
- 05:54 PM illumos gate Bug #10329 (New): Remove scsi_vhci_f_asym_sun (StorEdge T3 support)
- (Disclosure: I was originally part of the product team for the product in question.)
The Sun StorEdge T3, and T4 p...
- 11:47 PM illumos gate Bug #10255: SES temperature thresholds 20 degress too hot
- Our fix (Copyright to RackTop Systems):...
- 11:42 PM illumos gate Bug #10255 (New): SES temperature thresholds 20 degress too hot
- The SES-2 specification supplies thresholds, which libses encodes in the nvlist, for temperatures.
For "bit effici...
- 09:32 PM illumos gate Bug #10167 (New): unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- I recently decided to try working on Windows for development, and I checked out a copy of the illumos-gate repo on Wi...
- 12:49 AM illumos gate Bug #9985: blkdev devices can have an invalid devid
- Btw, anything which *assumes* a block device will have a device id is fundamentally borked. Device IDs are only su...
- 12:43 AM illumos gate Bug #9985: blkdev devices can have an invalid devid
- Well, I might have to eat my words.
cmlb has a function for this called "cmlb_get_devid_block", but it winds up ge...
- 12:38 AM illumos gate Bug #9985: blkdev devices can have an invalid devid
- If this is a problem, I think it isn't in blkdev.
blkdev is intended to support *optional* device IDs, by having t...
- 02:38 AM illumos gate Bug #9965 (New): O_DIRECTORY required for POSIX 2008
- POSIX 2008 (SUSv7) specifies the use of O_DIRECTORY:
- 03:01 PM illumos gate Bug #9801 (New): ap_driver.h and ESC_AP_DRIVER should be removed
- The event definitions in uts/common/sys/sysevent/ap_driver.h and EC_AP_DRIVER in uts/common/sys/sysevent/eventdefs.h ...
- 09:26 PM illumos gate Bug #9646: printf(1) handles %b badly
- Whoops, that diff is backwards. Anyway, easy enough to see.
Also available in: Atom