- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA4bGQXQSG3TAa0JIZDScZj086FGKXJByK6HmqP9O1ptlexLvWQHh+l09TI0Yl9gI8BfxEp9BcamIixRLPLHYeYo+TfThMAxDTGL4N6TZ0gu8Ofeyb+3AkELZWEgjoYpgUVvL7qt6K26Ka3FZgkJ61jic4C3CaEyzkhICaUb11UBtPtpk+b7AOQ3UvsST9Iy2Xif2ULGLUiq9OUmF1wZ5UG1g9mmUYTBDhU6RVYKoObPn1rblAJfplPPMg48v3+dL2WpTzmlA36BnQ5L8pNeqxW5GK8jyLsSwpakB1DftWe/lCFFNL8rhy6n7ztWWyyBa1bB3jme3SMsBTGqfOqcpSNw== garrett@velocity
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2019-11-15
- 11:01 PM illumos gate Bug #11911 (New): Inconsistent case handling for properties in dladm
- We noticed that when setting the mtu property using "mtu", the value would persist across reboots. But if we set the...
- 07:13 PM illumos gate Feature #11876: Want a native sleep
- Yay. I've long felt that abdicating a bunch of stuff to the ksh93 implementation was a mistake; I even protested it ...
- 04:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Ok. Personally I think this is a mistake being made to accommodate non-standard use cases, but I understand the expe...
- 09:25 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- I'm not sure I agree that it is safe to mark private use characters as printable. That *may* be the case, but genera...
- 05:16 PM illumos gate Bug #11762: GCC 5 and 6 need -Wno-maybe-uninitialized too
- John Levon wrote:
> I would *strongly* recommend a prioritisation of a switch to GCC7. Simply put we have zero idea ...
- 04:35 PM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- The shell scripts are probably appropriate to be executable. The linenoise stuff in boot I can't explain -- I don't ...
- 07:05 PM illumos gate Feature #11477: `man` could strcasecmp the section name for `man <name>.<section>`
- I seem to recall at some point having man page sections that were not identical but differed only in case. I'd consi...
- 09:11 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11353: OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- 250 ms is a long long time for a MIC input. 50 ms is even a little bit on the long side.
The other thing to real...
- 05:46 PM illumos gate Bug #11327: scalb should not be exposed in XPG7
- RTI posted.
- 03:00 PM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- As I said, git by default does sane things with line endings. It checks them out using local syntax, but leaves them...
Also available in: Atom