- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA4bGQXQSG3TAa0JIZDScZj086FGKXJByK6HmqP9O1ptlexLvWQHh+l09TI0Yl9gI8BfxEp9BcamIixRLPLHYeYo+TfThMAxDTGL4N6TZ0gu8Ofeyb+3AkELZWEgjoYpgUVvL7qt6K26Ka3FZgkJ61jic4C3CaEyzkhICaUb11UBtPtpk+b7AOQ3UvsST9Iy2Xif2ULGLUiq9OUmF1wZ5UG1g9mmUYTBDhU6RVYKoObPn1rblAJfplPPMg48v3+dL2WpTzmlA36BnQ5L8pNeqxW5GK8jyLsSwpakB1DftWe/lCFFNL8rhy6n7ztWWyyBa1bB3jme3SMsBTGqfOqcpSNw== garrett@velocity
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2017-09-05
- anonhgsh (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-08-30)
- illumian (Manager, Committer, 2011-08-26)
- illumos gate (Manager, Committer, 2010-07-27)
- NFS Lock Manager (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-08-30)
- NFS-4.1 (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2010-12-15)
- site (Manager, Developer, 2010-07-22)
- SVR4 Packaging (Manager, 2010-10-19)
Reported issues: 248
- 03:32 AM illumos gate Bug #8610: cstyle should stop insisting on the whitespace after sizeof
- I agree with Joshua. While it's unfortunate that our style is different than other styles, we have a style guide and...
- 05:22 PM illumos gate Feature #7445: mod_ipp no longer needed
- I see this as step #1 in eventually letting the sysv printing system (lpsched) go away altogether.
- 04:44 PM illumos gate Bug #6696 (Rejected): Per-client NFS server IOPS, bandwidth, and latency kstats
- Reject as "will not integrate due to architectural issues."
- 04:44 PM illumos gate Bug #6696: Per-client NFS server IOPS, bandwidth, and latency kstats
- By "a", I meant that the change doesn't have their blessing, nor are they requesting it. This is particularly salien...
- 04:17 AM illumos gate Bug #6696: Per-client NFS server IOPS, bandwidth, and latency kstats
- Out of band, Nexenta leadership have indicated that
a) they don't approve this integration for illumos
- 07:15 PM illumos gate Feature #7064: TCP_KEEPIDLE has needless 10sec minimum
- I have a feeling that there are probably some compelling reasons not to tune this too small. That said, this should ...
- 02:15 AM illumos gate Bug #6973: audioens driver does not work on VMWare
- Webrev here:
- 12:21 AM illumos gate Bug #6973 (Closed): audioens driver does not work on VMWare
- This is a very old problem -- (surprisingly I couldn't find a reference to an open issue for it though.)
- 06:19 PM illumos gate Bug #6725 (Closed): PCI(-X) Express Fatal Error (0x40)
- Hard fault, not a bug, per submitter.
- 06:16 PM illumos gate Bug #6920: fastreboot should probably blacklist KVM
- Why blacklist kvm? If it *works*, and the virtualized drivers operate correctly, then there is no reason not to rebo...
Also available in: Atom