- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA4bGQXQSG3TAa0JIZDScZj086FGKXJByK6HmqP9O1ptlexLvWQHh+l09TI0Yl9gI8BfxEp9BcamIixRLPLHYeYo+TfThMAxDTGL4N6TZ0gu8Ofeyb+3AkELZWEgjoYpgUVvL7qt6K26Ka3FZgkJ61jic4C3CaEyzkhICaUb11UBtPtpk+b7AOQ3UvsST9Iy2Xif2ULGLUiq9OUmF1wZ5UG1g9mmUYTBDhU6RVYKoObPn1rblAJfplPPMg48v3+dL2WpTzmlA36BnQ5L8pNeqxW5GK8jyLsSwpakB1DftWe/lCFFNL8rhy6n7ztWWyyBa1bB3jme3SMsBTGqfOqcpSNw== garrett@velocity
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2019-07-31
- 04:35 PM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- The shell scripts are probably appropriate to be executable. The linenoise stuff in boot I can't explain -- I don't ...
- 07:05 PM illumos gate Feature #11477: `man` could strcasecmp the section name for `man <name>.<section>`
- I seem to recall at some point having man page sections that were not identical but differed only in case. I'd consi...
- 09:11 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11353: OSS output module not working in VirtualBox
- 250 ms is a long long time for a MIC input. 50 ms is even a little bit on the long side.
The other thing to real...
- 05:46 PM illumos gate Bug #11327: scalb should not be exposed in XPG7
- RTI posted.
- 03:00 PM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- As I said, git by default does sane things with line endings. It checks them out using local syntax, but leaves them...
- 06:34 AM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- I generally agree it would be nice to add those checks to pbchk.
Note that I work regularly on Windows now, and th...
- 11:22 PM illumos gate Bug #10167: unable to check out illumos-gate on Windows
- There are two problems. One is mailx/aux.c which can be trivially renamed to util.c
The second problem is that ...
- 12:31 AM illumos gate Bug #11330 (New): GLDv2 should remove IB, token ring, and FDDI support
- We have to keep GLDv2 around as there may be unbundled drivers that use it. However, there aren't any such drivers (...
- 10:50 PM illumos gate Bug #11328 (New): Remove M_MULTIDATA support
- The network stack has a bunch of handling for M_MULTIDATA, which is only used by the closed source Cassini (ce) sparc...
- 09:37 PM illumos gate Bug #11327 (Closed): scalb should not be exposed in XPG7
- A proposed change from illumos core is here: https://github.com/gdamore/illumos-core/commit/9e7eb176692f874df0962ebd6...
Also available in: Atom