- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-ed25519 AAAAC3NzaC1lZDI1NTE5AAAAIHNyvKzSKIJO4WSD375d81u8LSfm8grHv1oT9AH0jQGX garre@GDAMORE-NUC
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2020-08-29
- 02:56 PM illumos gate Bug #13154 (In Progress): SMB should use single shot scatter/gather encryption/decryption
- At present the SMB protocol uses partial encryption operations when encrypting or decrypting. This should be convert...
- 03:44 PM illumos gate Bug #13049: cstyle should tolerate freebsd headers
- I really really hate that our cstyle has some specific idiosyncrasies which makes it pretty much impossible to implem...
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Feature #12984: devo_power misset in sensor drivers
- Funny, I was just looking at that earlier this week. Thanks for taking this up.
There aren't many other consumers...
- 03:35 PM illumos gate Bug #11911: Inconsistent case handling for properties in dladm
- The PR for this was tested by manual runs of dladm, with various capitalization cases of mtu and other properties. W...
- 07:20 PM illumos gate Feature #12971 (In Progress): SES nodes could be supported by vhci symmetric fops
- SES devices are generally idempotent and stateless -- i.e. there is not normally an ordering constraint between opera...
- 07:15 PM illumos gate Feature #12970 (In Progress): mptsas driver should not exclude SES devices from mpxio consideration
- The mptsas driver (and maybe others as well, but I'm focused on mptsas and that's the only one I could conclusively v...
- 07:12 PM illumos gate Feature #12969 (In Progress): SES driver could set device id and serial-number properties
- In real configurations, SCSI enclosures (SAS devices usually, but not always) are often on multiple paths to the init...
- 03:44 PM illumos gate Bug #12892: nxge: smatch error: npi_txc_pkt_stuffed_get() warn: mask and shift to zero
- I don't think anyone can use nxge on x86 -- I'm pretty sure this was never offered as an external NIC, and only prese...
- 11:28 PM illumos gate Bug #12801: libdiskmgt leaks PROM device information handles like a sieve
- I remember running across that limit many years ago and being confounded by it. There is no real reason for it, and ...
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Bug #12443 (New): Need support for BCM54858 PHY in bnxe
- There are some devices which ship with a newer BCM54858 PHY. (These devices also use additional QLogic vendor/device...
Also available in: Atom