- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCi+OiPjp+940tM4yTekWjtzH7hLwJa2SQqhwJPyCZUwYmbOq47R+7sPDp6THfIo/5oO6wtoBTa90PBOa+5M0gRiZuP35ikeiwX7MAmmcYGd680XYLUrX+IphcrfEmPuph27SXO+A8xPS/1DjrPm0lQcygp/vvythRC/+k87vBK+8NVrvQRxYqDc71W1OG6jft9swyx5pjrWpu956f+TZm5+MqRGUFvU2g7itxxJKpsES45NvH9PDX1jyO7g9016AtzVGh93kIA53U4DdcPCMcoGlWpplBT0gYD3s0men23i8L1pUpggX84ATNnDqsCL/u3lba69UuaPRy3FRJHnNGN bbennett
- Registered on: 2015-04-22
- Last connection: 2020-04-01
- illumos gate (Developer, 2020-02-12)
- 05:14 AM illumos gate Feature #12271: "name" member of "struct option" should be const
- In addition to testing provided by Joyent, OmniOS, and OpenIndiana, I built/installed/booted this build, where I disc...
- 12:33 AM illumos gate Bug #11894: zonecfg export should quote strings
- A user reported to Joyent an error they were having while trying to migrate a zone across compute nodes. They would d...
- 05:38 PM illumos gate Bug #11894: zonecfg export should quote strings
- Some follow up from Jerry via the mailing list:
I took a look at this for Brian and I am pretty confident that...
- 09:36 PM illumos gate Bug #11894: zonecfg export should quote strings
- I did a bunch of testing, and there doesn't seem to be a valid way to have a double quote in the middle of a string f...
- 09:39 PM illumos gate Bug #11948 (New): early kernel allocates too much memory when large displays are attached
- A 4k display attached will cause the framebuffer to allocate 31MB (3840x2160*4 B). This will cause the system to cras...
- 11:58 PM illumos gate Bug #11894 (Closed): zonecfg export should quote strings
- Context for this is that SmartOS base64 encodes alias names, and when the value needs to be padded "zonecfg import" w...
- 06:05 PM site Bug #11256 (Closed): prstat man page says -v and -m are different, but they aren't
- Looking at the output of prstat and trying to understand the displayed columns by -m and -v, I noticed that despite -...
- 09:28 PM illumos gate Feature #5862 (New): SMF manifest recursive enable
- In a manifest file I can specify:...
Also available in: Atom